Big Blue Eyes
Chapter 12

 

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

I snapped my fingers a couple of times to get his attention back and said, “Over here, John.”

While poking through the box he brought out, he pulled things out and put them on the counter. This included a complete musical score and a CD of all the music, with vocals and without. Minus tracks, as they are known in theatre.

“Wow, John ... You hit the mother lode. We’ll take it all.”

“How would you two boyos like I’tall for free, provided you bring it back in parfect condition?”

“I hear a but in there, John.”

“I wanna hear dis red-headed goddess, dat ya brought in here today, sing sometin’, and den -- we have a deal!”

I turned to Carol and recommended ‘I Feel Pretty.’

Carol cleared her throat and sang:

“I feel pretty, oh so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright,
and I pity any girl who isn’t me tonight.
“I feel charming, oh so charming,
it’s alarming how charming I feel, and so pretty that I hardly can believe I’m real.”

Once again, although there were just a few patrons in the store, everybody clapped enthusiastically. When it died down a little, I announced, “Opening this Saturday, This Pretty Girl and, yours truly, star in WEST SIDE STORY at the Greer Garson Theatre on the SFU Campus.”

John was enraptured with Carol and said, “While I am in a givin’ mood, is dere anytin’ else I can get for ya two?”

Carol said, “Oh ... BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. Do you have anything at all for it? The auditions are in four weeks.”

John said again gazing at her, “I tink so, Carol – it would be a shame if anyone utter dan you, played Belle. Let me go look.” Now, he was humming the melody to ‘Gaston’ while he went to the back. He yelled while he was looking, “Randall, de Beast or Gaston ... which a dose would ya prefer?”

“Off the top of my head, I’d say the Beast, but I like the songs Gaston sings better – I’d take either chance to see this ‘piece of feminine pulchritude’ on stage with me.”

“Well said, young Paduan!”

Carol was grinning and couldn’t stop from laughing at John’s spot-on Obi wan Kenobi impersonation.

“Here it is – I joost got it in, I order it as soon as SFU announces its season. Same deal as before or I can order it special for ya and get it here in t’ree tays?”

I said, “Order it, John – We have WEST SIDE STORY and SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS to keep us busy. I’ll pay for it now and you can ship it to our new house.”

“De mighty Randall has fallen ... to luv and to a mortgage. Carol has slain the mighty soldier of luv.”


We were on our way to the house and Carol looked a little tired. I decided to go to the apartment where we could rest a little before tonight’s penultimate Dress Rehearsal. I had put in the car’s sound system the ‘Brides’ soundtrack, and was humming along with it as we drove.

“I love your singing voice, Rann,” she said as her eyes were closed. “Sing to me any time you want—ever.”

My favorite piece of music from I DO, I DO popped into my head and I sang it to her softly:


“In only a moment we both will be old,
We won’t even notice the world turning cold,
And so in this moment with sunlight above
My cup runneth over with love.”

Carol said, “There’s that word again, LOVE.”

We arrived at the apartment, Carol took the bag of stuff and I picked up Carol to take her inside.

“I’m too tired for anything right now, lover – but, in the morning, you are going to get very, very lucky,” she said as I put her in bed and pulled the covers over her.


What a dream I was having. It felt like there was a weight of about 100 pounds on my chest I couldn’t get off, but the weight was moving around on my chest without ... without my touch. I also felt that wonderful feeling that I was about to cum all over myself.

Suddenly, my eyes opened ... Carol was lying on top of me – naked – and she had my cock in her mouth and her wet pussy was sliding around on my nipples and belly button.

“Hello – Lover ... I thought I’d start without you. You looked too yummy lying there naked, so I took things in hand, literally, and figured you’d wake up and join the party.”

While still a little drowsy, I said, “Party – cool, who else is here -- that friend of yours, Patricia – is she here?”

I felt a hard slap on Big Rann and I thought I better stop the sarcasm.

“I’m sorry, lover. My sense of humor sometimes goes a little too far ‘outside the box’.”

Carol turned around and was now, on her knees, and slowing stroking my penis, using excruciatingly slow strokes. I was very surprised I wasn’t harder, but good things cum...

She had removed her hand now and was simply moving her mouth back and forth on my cock – now she had my attention. She was still going very slow, apparently wanting to get Big Rann ready to spit at her. I could hear her grunting and moaning with every back and forth she performed.

She was still moving slow, but she was taking a little bit more each couple of slurps – I was hoping I could hold out until she had all she could take, but it would be har ... difficult!

She brought her hand up to help a bit and was now taking all but the last bit of Big Rann. No other girlfriend, redhead of not, C, D or double D cup, had ever taken all of him. My beautiful, blue eyed, redheaded, little sister just about had ‘The whole thing’ in her throat.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.