Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

“Wow Carol. That was hot. You had yours – now how about, I have mine?”

“Sure thing, bro. What do you want me to do for you?”

“I’ll stand up and you can get on your knees?”

“I know exactly where you are going with this. Oh, it looks like Big Rann is ready for me.”

“Yes, he is. Take it and see how much of him you can get in your mouth? Oh. Oh. That’s good C. You got almost half of it. Now use your tongue and suck on it like it’s a Popsicle. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Careful. That – feels – good, but I don’t want to explain to an ER doc what happened to my penis. Oh. Oh. Use your hand to help if you want. That’s what the pros you’ve seen on the internet do.”

“Ootay – Wig wuther,” she said, with her mouth full of me.

“I’m starting to feel the beginnings of cumming again, Carol. Oh. Yeah. Oh. Yeah. Take all the time you need. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. I’m getting real close, C. A little bit more. Take all you can. Oh. Oh. Oh God ... I’m cummminnng ... more ... more ... one more spurt ... That was amazing C. I give you an A+ for your first blow job.”

“What’s my motivation to do better in the future?”

“Don’t worry. I grade on the curve.”

As I looked down on her beautiful face I saw her break into the most wonderful smile I have ever seen in my life.

“Should we actually wash each other, or is this going to continue on your bed, Rann?”

“As much as Big Rann would like to do more, I think we had better wash up. Let me wash your hair?”

“No, I have a special shampoo at home for my hair. Otherwise it just frizzes and I want to look my best for you. Let’s just soap up and wash each other all over.”

“OK.”

So we soaped up and washed each other from the waist down, although I tried to scrub her tits, but she slapped my hands away saying “Later.”

After drying each other off, Carol realized she didn’t have clothes to change into. Without saying anything she just started to put her clothes back on. I stopped her, and told her to look on the far left side of my closet for some women’s clothes.

“Why do you have women’s clothes, Rann? Have you become a transvestite or something?”

“No, Carol. Some of my ex-girlfriends left some clothes here, and something might fit you.”

She actually found a nice sun yellow dress that fit her rather nicely.

“Who’s dress was this?” she asked both suspiciously, and with a bit of jealousness in her voice.

“I think it belonged to Sarah ... no, Melinda ... no, maybe Rosie, it might have been Kaolin ... I’m not really sure.”

“You don’t plan on giving me a straight answer, do you?”

“Uh uh, I know when to tap dance through an answer. Anyhow, I was going to give them to Goodwill unless there is anything you might want. They all are rather new.”

“OK – I’m all dressed.”

“Say, this dress could work in Act 1, Scene 3, you know, the Bridal Shop scene. It’s much nicer than what I’ve been wearing for that scene.”

“Wow, C ... you are right. That would make a wonderful dress for you to start the scene in.”

“You have the script. You can read Anita to my Maria.”

I remembered the entire script...

MARIA Por favor, Anita. ¡Bájale el cuello!
... Please make the neck lower?
_

ANITA NO!

MARIA One inch. How much can one little inch do?

ANITA Too Much

MARIA (Exasperated)Anita, it is now to be a dress for dancing, no longer for kneeling in front of an altar.

ANITA With those boys you can start in dancing and end up kneeling.

MARIA Querida, one little inch; un poquito...

ANITA Stop it, Maria. Bernardo made me promise...

MARIA ¡Ai! ¡Bernardo! One month have I been in this country -- do I ever even touch excitement? I sew all day ... I sit all night. For what did my fine brother bring me here?

She is so fricking beautiful, and so far, she’s been word and accent perfect ... that’s my girl with the Big Blue Eyes!

I broke out of character and replied, “To make out with you and to take you to dinner. Let’s go out to dinner. Your accent is perfect, your lines are spot on and you are too beautiful to waste on just me. I know a place near campus I want to take you to eat. They know me there but not you. We can hold hands and everything.”

“Everything, Rann?”

I glared at her, “Its just five minutes from here. Then, when we get back we can work a different scene, maybe the first fire escape scene.”

“That turns into ‘Tonight?’ Act 1, Scene 5? OK.”

“Take me to dinner, Rann and we will sing all of the way there.”

I started to sing,

“Today, all day I had the feeling ... A miracle would happen—I know now I was right. For here you are ... and what was just a world is a star, Tonight.”

I took us to Yummy Café, we ordered pot stickers, dumplings, crab meat cheese rangoon, and a bunch of spicy wontons, then we drove back to the apartment. I took in the drinks while Blue Eyes brought in the food.

It had started to get a little bit dark, and the thought crossed my mind to call Mom and Dad, to attempt to make a preemptory remark about how late things are likely to be. My reasons to have Carol stay over at my apartment for the night, needed to sound real.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.