An Acquired Taste - Cover

An Acquired Taste

Copyright© 2017 by Benjamin J Conrad

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hampshire:England:1955 - An upper-class lady employs a local lad for some dubious household duties. - Young Jack Sparrow finds himself teamed-up with an exotic coloured girl; performing sex-acts for her jaded social set.- All is not what it seems at the manor, where keeping up appearances count for so much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   BiSexual   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial  

It was high summer and Jamaker reined in the bay gelding from it’s gallop; bringing it to a halt on the green Downs overlooking the manor-house.

Beyond the manor, just over in West Sussex, she could see the church-steeple of Harting; its’ weather-vane clearly glinting in the sunlight.

As the horse stood recovering its wind, wonderment flooded through Jamaker; not only at the gorgeous view but also at the events that had bought her to this point in her life before her 15th birthday.

Within six months, fate had transformed her life prospects; escaping possible employment in a London brothel; the threat of which was often used on her at the orphanage.

It wasn’t only male staff molesting her; lesbians also lurked there in the shadows.

That’s why she was able to cope with the attention she received from Pamela’s night-time visits.

But even so Jamaker had retained her virginity at the orphanage; and that was why Lady Margot had selected her; together with her exotic colour; although she hadn’t known that.

Jamaker secretly enjoyed Pamela’s kinky aristocratic behaviour.

Pamela’s apparent maternal visits were simply a charade; to satisfy a more urgent need. All Jamaker was required to do in the comfort of her own luxurious room, was pretend to be half asleep while her snatch was expertly sucked and her clitoris nibbled; before producing a genuine shuddering climax.

Both were satisfied without a word spoken and Jamaker’s head would settle back into her pillow as Pamela crept out of her room; her lust for young spicy snatch temporarily sated.

Jamaker also had bedroom duties to perform for Lady Margot; for her it was sensual massage treatments.

With her Ladyship lying naked on a cream leather-clad bench in her bathroom, Jamaker, almost naked, used her hands, feet and a large vibrator; to relieve her Ladyship of “night-stress.”

She expected a climax to finish off: and Jamaker was responsible for washing the vibrator after.

Admittedly it had shocked her at first; but she had since realised that, if anything the upper class were more depraved than ordinary folk; but she remembered an old saying, “you got nothing for nothing!”

But Jamaker was more than content with life at Squires Lodge.

Because there was also Lady Margot’s son, Mr Guy.

His fondness for her seemed to fall between her being a sister or a mistress.

Their intimate relationship had sparked off between them in the boughs of that huge ancient tree; now they would meet there occasionally; in the dark; usually after Mr Guy was mellow with drink.

He would be sat astride a large bough, his back against the trunk; she would join him; sat astride with her back against his chest. His arms came around her then, sharing thoughts and feelings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.