An Acquired Taste - Cover

An Acquired Taste

Copyright© 2017 by Benjamin J Conrad

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hampshire:England:1955 - An upper-class lady employs a local lad for some dubious household duties. - Young Jack Sparrow finds himself teamed-up with an exotic coloured girl; performing sex-acts for her jaded social set.- All is not what it seems at the manor, where keeping up appearances count for so much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   BiSexual   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial  

Margot’s fascination for a budding stud came about due to gossip at a house party a while back.

While the men had been puffing on their after-dinner cigars the ladies had been muck-raking with their gossip.

“Had they heard of that well known clergyman who’s wife kept a houseboy for sex?”...

“Surely you cant be serious!”...

“It’s been going on for months apparently, She employed him when he left school at 15!”...

“That’s disgusting; what does she do with him I wonder?”...

“All manner of things; sex games, according to their gardener. “...

“Why does her husband the bishop put up with it?”...

“Apparently it’s not an uncommon practice amongst some of the French ; a mother may sometimes teach her pubescent son bedroom behaviour; as part of social behaviour!”...

“Sounds like a good excuse to get a nice bit of virgin cock if you ask me!”...

“And no hassle with a pestering lover when you’ve finished with them!”...

Much laughter by all the ladies and no doubt it wasn’t only Lady Margot who’s sex-drive had been activated by the idea of a willing young lad in the bedroom.

But the idea had burrowed deep into Margot over the following days as she took stock of what she had available to her on the estate. What appealed to her was being able to mould and corrupt the lad to do her bidding; but it needed to be a lad with sex appeal.

Then she had overheard a snip of gossip between her sixteen year old daughter Dora and her school friend about a local lad whose big cock had the local lasses in a spin! His name was Jack Sparrow.

And so it was that Lady Margo came to secure the bedroom services of young Jack.


Now, young Jack, having been under Lady Margot’s bedroom instruction for a for few days, was being introduced into the pleasures of receiving anal enema; or irrigation of his rear passage.

Naturally when Margot outlined what she desired of him, Jack protested but his mistress indicated that his job would be on the line if he was unable to meet her hygienic standards.

The procedure was conducted in her lavish bathroom and although Margot was stylishly dressed, the lad was required to be quite naked and bent over the rear of a sofa.

Magot eyes took in the firm muscular butt presented to her and ran her hands over its contours before liberally applying Vasealine. Then with her digit finger inserted the grease up into his rear passage. In this respect young Jack was a virgin, and a pained cry of protest came forth.

But then Margo came to him with the long winding enema implement with its rubber water-bottle placed on the floor, from which extended the hose and head. Seeing it, sent a bolt of fear through Jack.

Margo’s pulse also raced as she greased-up it’s snake-like head and began giving Jack his first enema.

This was a painful and humiliating procedure as a long nozzle on the end of a length of rubber tubing was slid up into his anus. He yelled and struggled against the alien snaking up into his ass.

Margot countered his protest; observing that his cock was hardened with pleasure and that he would soon come to enjoy it, while also gaining valuable sexual discipline.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.