An Acquired Taste
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Benjamin J Conrad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hampshire:England:1955 - An upper-class lady employs a local lad for some dubious household duties. - Young Jack Sparrow finds himself teamed-up with an exotic coloured girl; performing sex-acts for her jaded social set.- All is not what it seems at the manor, where keeping up appearances count for so much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   BiSexual   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial  

At noon the following Monday I arrived at the big house.

I was led this time by a maid to her Ladyships quarters where I was handed over to the very first black girl I had ever seen in my life!

I saw that we were about the same age and height but I realised she was also full of self confidence and quite beautiful in a way I’d never encountered before.

She greeted me enthusiastically, “Hello Jack, I’m Jamaker; we will be working together!”

Now I was shocked again when she spoke in perfect cultured English and smiled showing her lovely white teeth ... she was exotic!

“Her Ladyship has instructed me to introduce you to some of you duties today Jack.”

I smiled broadly, “ I’m happy about that; please carry on Jamaker!”

She led me into a bedroom with two beds and turned to me saying - “ Jack, you will be sharing this room with me; except when you are with her Ladyship”. She laughed knowingly.

“Oh I see! Ok Jamaker!” I said awkwardly.

“Right Jack, lets make a start; please take your clothes off for me.”

I had assumed that my employment might include sex, but I found it hard to strip off naked before an exotic black girl I had met a moment ago but my hesitation amused her and she laughed sweetly.

“I bet I can get you’re clothes off quickly enough.”

She leaned forward and rubbed my crutch; so joining in the fun I quickly stripped off.

“There you are then Jamaker; what happens now? I joked. Laughing she then gathered them up and placed them in a cupboard.

Then to my amazement she started to measure my naked body with a tape measure! “Yes; you’re about the same size as me - so you can try some of my clothes!”

“What – you mean girls clothes!”

Jamaker gave out a squeal of laughter.

“Yes, and the first thing you need is a good bra!”

Out of her drawer she chose a well padded bra and while she helped me into it, she squealed and giggled at my awkwardness with all its infernal straps!

Then she went to her wardrobe and chose an elaborate dress; “Lets just see how you look in this!”

She expertly pulled it on over my head and straitened it out, the went behind to fasten a zip.

She stepped back to view me.

“Wow! You look amazing Jack – it’s so sexy! Take a look in the mirror!”

I did so and I could barely believe how odd I looked in a dress. I felt a sort of giddy sensation.

Next sat me down at the dressing table and stared at my face.

“Ok Jack, what we have to do now is choose make-up that is going to turn Jack into Jackie!”

Jamaker spent some time preparing me and the finished result astonished me.

When I had viewed myself in the mirror; what I saw was a rather ravishingly young air-hostess in modest heels, ready for her debut presentation to Lady Margot.

When Jamaker led me in for inspection there was fresh humiliation in store; for along side Lady Margot sat her horid daughter Dora and two other older ladies who were strangers to me.

Jamaker made an announcement, “Ladies, I give you our new sissy-boy, Jackie!”

Following a few gasps came a smattering of applause which I realised were for Jamaker rather than myself.

Jamaker led me slowly around by the hand before stopping before Lady Margot.

I stood there while the women gloated over me.

Then Margot interviewed me with embarrassing questions;

How did I feel being dressed as a sissy? ;

Where have I got my cock tucked away? ;

How would I feel at a cocktail party? ;

Would I like a man to make love to me?

Then Dora was given a nod from her mother and she got out of her chair to crouch along-side of me. She looked at me with sneering contempt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.