The Frog Prince - Cover

The Frog Prince

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An original fairy tale in which a boy is turned into a frog by an evil witch. It turns out it was the best thing that could have ever happened to him.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fairy Tale  

I must pause for a moment, because there may be some among you who have noticed I used the word, “man”, in the previous chapter, when I said Galen crept forward out of the darkness in Princess Jennifer’s chamber. That was no mistake of wording.

I mentioned earlier in the tale that time passes differently for a frog. The lifespan of a frog is difficult to plot. Frogs have a tendency to hop around and get mixed up with other frogs, but it is thought that, generally, they live between four and fifteen years. So a few months to a frog is like a few years to a man. Galen had aged while trapped in a frog’s body, and when he became human again, that age was rationalized, for lack of a better term, by the curse. He now appeared to be nineteen or twenty years old.

And frogs get a lot of exercise. Their muscles perform more fluidly than human muscles, and are correspondingly better developed as well. In Galen’s case, that frog musculature translated into his human body, as did the fact that he’d burned a lot of calories while pleasing the women.

In other words, he was a lean, well-muscled man with a sheaf of brown hair that framed a face with a strong jaw and cheerful eyes. Life had been pretty cheerful for Galen, albeit he had lived it for a while under a curse.

To the eyes of the two young women in the room, as the young man stood up, he was decidedly handsome.

And then there was his penis. While he had been in the dark, Princess Jennifer had not. Her blond, beautiful naked body had been on full display to him as he cringed. That affected him. And it has been said that fear and danger can make a man stiffen too. The last thing he had retained from his days as a frog, was that penis. It was even still green.

“I’d recognize that phallus anywhere,” whispered Jennifer.

“Me too,” said an astonished Stephanie.

“I’m telling the truth,” he begged, taking a step closer. “May I tell you my story?”

“Not until you cover yourself with something,” said Jennifer. Then she remembered her own nudity. “Stephanie! Get fresh linens!”

That Stephanie felt less threatened now translated into her immediate movement to get the spare set of sheets that lay ready to make up the bed when the soiled ones were removed. She handed a sheet to her mistress first, and then held one out gingerly to their visitor.

Each wrapped themselves in the style of the ancient Roman toga.

“Now,” said Jennifer. “Speak softly and tell us how you came to be here.”


It didn’t take him long, really, perhaps half an hour. Both girls sat, eyes wide as the story unfolded. When he trailed to a halt, saying, “And that’s when I turned back into a boy,” Jennifer had questions. Being a bright girl she had theories for the ones he couldn’t answer.

“So, do you think it was this pink powder that gave you the ... um ... properties that we women enjoyed?” she asked.

“I would think so,” he said. “I doubt the witch intended me to have that talent.”

“Aye, I doubt that as well,” said the princess. “And your wish was that a woman would find you attractive and love you as you were.”

“Yes,” he said, simply. “And you said you did.” He looked uncomfortable. “By that I mean I realize you were simply speaking to a frog ... not me.”

“But I was speaking to you,” she said. “Whether you were a frog, or are as you now appear, you are the same person inside.”

“But you can’t love me,” he said. “You’re the princess.”

“When I said I loved you, you were a frog. I must have meant it, because while I know little of sorcery, I don’t think the spell would have been broken if I hadn’t meant it, deep in my heart.”

“I don’t know what that means,” he sighed.

“Nor do I at the present,” she said. “But I will think on it, I vouchsafe you that, Galen.”

“I should go,” he said. “My mother will wonder why I disappeared and has probably been searching for me.”

“You can’t go home,” said the princess, quietly.

“Why not?”

“You said you were a lad of thirteen when this happened?”

“Yes,” he said.

“Stephanie, fetch my mirror, please,” she said.

The maid did so, and knew enough to hand it directly to Galen.

“You are thirteen no longer,” said Jennifer. “While in the guise of a frog, you have grown to be a man.”

Galen had looked in a pail of water before to see his wavering image, but never in a real mirror. Jennifer took a candle and stood beside him, arranging the flame so it lit his face. His awe at the clarity of the image was overtaken by astonishment at that image. He didn’t have to know what he’d looked like at thirteen to know he was much older than that now.

“My skin is still green,” he commented, in wonder.

“Another reason you can’t go home,” she said.

“Then what am I to do?” he whined.

“We must hide you,” she said.

Both he and Stephanie objected, but she shushed them.

“My mind is whirling, but one thing is clear. No one must see you, at least until such time as we determine if your skin is going to remain that color or not. It is not as dark as it was when you hopped instead of walking. If it fades back to normal, then maybe something can be done to start you a new life. But if it remains green, you’d be burned at the stake as some abomination.”

Galen swallowed hard at that thought.

Just where are we to hide him, mistress?” asked Stephanie.

“We could spirit him out of the castle,” mused Jennifer, “but then he’d be out of our sight and control. This castle is huge. There must be some unused niche he could be hidden in.”

“I know of no such place,” said Stephanie, doubtfully.

“We need confederates,” announced the princess.

“You want more people to know about him?!” gasped her maid.

Jennifer smiled.

“There are already at least two others who already do,” she said.

“Who?” asked both Stephanie and Galen as one.

“Stephanie,” said the princess. “Go and quietly fetch Elizabeth and Rebecca. Tell them to come with you and attend me.”


Once again it would be tedious to record the wonder, doubt and misgivings associated with two servant girls being mysteriously called to the chambers of the princess, and then seeing a strange, unclothed man in said chamber.

The situation was resolved in much the same way it had begun to be resolved an hour earlier.

The princess had Galen open his sheet and display his green manhood.

Both girls recognized it instantly, just as Stephanie and her mistress had.

From that point on order was restored, and the conspiracy was forwarded.

Elizabeth knew of a dusty unused attic room full of broken furniture that no one ever went to. She also had access to the laundry, where clothing might be filched. When Galen explained what his eating habits had been, and that he no longer felt the urge to consume flies, Rebecca felt sure she could do some filching of her own, in terms of scraps that could be removed from the kitchen. Slops could be dumped out onto the roof, at least for a few days. He could remain hidden that long while other plans were devised.

And that’s what happened.

To a degree.

Once Lizzy and Becca understood who this man was, their relatively unsophisticated minds had no trouble accepting him as someone they already knew ... intimately. And, after all, the frog that they had become accustomed to having access to was gone.

They were smart enough not to try to smuggle him to their room. They were also smart enough not to confess to Stephanie what they planned.

Rather, during the night, each of them crept up to the attic storage room where Galen, after a day of being alone, scared and feeling friendless, was only too happy to see someone.

After all, he’d become used to being with them too.

Except now he was with them as a man is with a woman.

And neither his nor their prodigious sexual appetites had diminished one whit.

The main difference was that now he did most of the work, rather than they being required to put forth the effort. Both girls loved lying under him as his weight crushed them into the stack of old mattresses he slept on. And if he became heavy, they found that they could sit on top of him, impaled, and have just as much fun.

He still spurted great quantities of warm semen in them.

And it still had a greenish cast.

Most interestingly, it still tasted of plum pudding.

The only problem was that the semen he flushed their wombs with was no longer frog semen.

It was human semen now ... containing human sperm cells.

Viable, virile, baby-making sperm cells, the kind that can overwhelm the eggs of two young girls easily.

Which, as it happened ... his did.


It was nearly a week subsequent that they got caught. Luckily, they only got caught by the princess.

It was on that night that she was overcome by the lack of news about how Galen was faring. She was also horny. So she sent Stephanie to bring Lizzy and Becca to her room, so that she could get some news, and in particular to find out if his skin was returning to normal. She had an idea, but it required that he look normal, at least while clothed.

Stephanie returned with only Becca, who was decidedly nervous, even on the verge of tears.

“Where is Elizabeth?” asked the princess.

“She wasn’t there,” said Stephanie. “Her bed has not been slept in.”

The princess turned to the kitchen drudge, who shrank back.

“Where is Elizabeth,” she asked, her voice steely. She had suspicious as to where Elizabeth was, primarily because if she’d have been able to figure out a way to do it, she would have gone where she thought Elizabeth had gone.

“Please, Mistress,” begged Becca. “Don’t have me whipped.”

“She’s with Galen ... isn’t she.”

The girl nodded frantically.

“And you’ve been going to see him too ... haven’t you.”

This time the nodding wasn’t so frantic.

“Bitches!” snarled Jennifer under her breath.

The other two girls gaped. Nobles just didn’t say things like that.

“Stop sniveling,” hissed Jennifer to Becca. “Answer my questions and I may not have you beaten.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.