The Frog Prince - Cover

The Frog Prince

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An original fairy tale in which a boy is turned into a frog by an evil witch. It turns out it was the best thing that could have ever happened to him.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fairy Tale  

Some might think the most logical thing for Melanie to do was simply consign Galen to the same fate the other frogs endured when Thomas caught them and be done with it.

But she couldn’t do that to a thing she had come to love, frog or not.

And so she contrived to meet with her childhood friend Elizabeth, who became a maid in the castle of King Tanush, The Brave, when she began her monthly bleeds. She had been so employed for two years, and was now fourteen years of age, the same as Melanie. They met in the most remote garden within the walls of the castle, where Melanie carefully extracted a cloth-wrapped bundle from between her burgeoning breasts.

“I have a present for you, Elizabeth,” she said.

“What is it?” asked the maid.

“It is something amazing, unfathomable. I promise you will treasure it and that it will bring you indescribable joy.”

“Tell me!” said the excited girl.

“First, you must tell me something,” said Melanie.

“All right,” said her friend.

“Have you lain with a man, yet?”

The maid blushed furiously.

“Once,” whispered Elizabeth. “Rodney, the stable boy? We were both curious, and so ... experimented.”

“How I envy you,” sighed Melanie.

“Alas, we were caught, and he was beaten. I am no longer allowed to see him.”

“My present to you will be a boon, then. It is an asset you must lavish care on. In exchange it will bring you rapture unimaginable.”

“Tell me before I burst!” squealed the girl.

Melanie carefully unwrapped Galen, and let him sit upon her palm. He no longer tried to jump away.

“Ribbit?” he croaked, hoping it was time to pleasure her.

“You offer me a frog?“ asked Elizabeth, sounding distressed.

“Ahhh, but not just any frog,” said Melanie. “This is a magical frog. Observe!”

All she had to do was stroke Galen’s belly and his penis burst forth, in all its immense, green glory.

“What sorcery is this?” asked Elizabeth, shrinking back.

“Don’t be afraid. My pet will become your closest friend,” said Melanie.

“But it looks like it has ... a...” The girl could not finish.

“It is what it looks like, and it is good for what it looks like it might be useful for. I have used it dozens of times myself.”

“You jest!” accused the maid.

“I will show you,” said Melanie, looking forward to using Galen one last time.

She sat upon a stone bench and gathered her skirts up around her waist. She wore nothing beneath it and her feminine glory was exposed.

“Your hair!” yipped Elizabeth.

“I know,” sighed Melanie. “It is an effect of the pleasure, and the reason I must give up my joy. My father has noticed, as you just did, and objects.”

“I find myself unable to believe this is true,” said Elizabeth, doubtfully.

Melanie proved it.

Over the next few minutes she moaned and groaned as she fucked her fourteen-year-old pussy with Galen’s impressive spike while Elizabeth stared, first in fright, then in curiosity, and finally with avid interest.

When Melanie finally pulled Galen’s shrinking prick out of her, her pussy wept green goo.

“This is amazing,” squealed Elizabeth.

“You don’t know the half of it,” panted Melanie.

She scooped up a helping of plum pudding on two fingers and stuck them in her mouth, sucking then clean.

Elizabeth, of course, was flabbergasted.

It took a while, but by the time Galen was revived and again produced a magnificent erection, Elizabeth had accepted, at least in theory, that this other magical property of the amazing little beast just might be true.

Melanie showed her friend how to milk it. When Galen filled her palm, Elizabeth touched the pool with the tip of her finger.

“It’s warm!” she said.

“And yummy. I promise you that.”

Elizabeth examined the green goo on her fingertip.

“You won’t believe what it tastes like,” said Melanie.

“You’d better not be lying to me,” moaned Elizabeth.

“If you hate the taste you may slap my face,” said Melanie, firmly.

With her face scrunched up in worried anticipation, Elizabeth reached to touch the goo-stained fingertip to her tongue. Then she quailed.

“You do it again,” she ordered.

Melanie happily lapped her tongue through the viscous pool on her palm, smacking her lips happily.

“As you can clearly see, there is no ill effect. It is delicious,” she said.

At last her curiosity overcame her fear and the maid tasted Galen’s issue.

Her face transformed into a smile of wonder.

She tried it again, a little more this time.

“I am speechless,” she said.

Melanie licked her palm clean, delighting in the taste.

“You can have that any time you like,” she said. “But now I must get home. I have chores to do.”

She handed Galen to her friend.

“I give him to you with my wishes for your nights to be as joyous as mine have been.”

And that is how Galen’s home became the castle of the king of the land.


We don’t have castles and kingdoms these days, at least not like they were when the events in this tale took place. And so there is little understanding in this modern world about how tightly knit the workforce in King Tanush’s castle was. True, most of us have jobs, and co-workers, and there is cooperation between them. But we don’t live together all day every day, and share sleeping quarters with other members of the staff.

But in an old-timey castle, the servants were like brothers and sisters to each other. This is one reason that, when Old Bob, the stable master, caught Rodney and Elizabeth making the beast with two backs in the hay loft, there was such furor. Not only did it seem a bit like incest, which only the nobles were allowed to enjoy, but if Elizabeth’s belly swelled up she would become less and less useful in performing her duties.

Of course, nature being what it is, all the girls and boys in the castle still wanted to engage in the mysterious dance that their elders took so much delight in, even if they were banned from doing so. For the boys, relief was relatively easy. One could drop one’s drawers just about any time or place and, a few minutes later, be happily smiling and whistling a tune.

For the girls things were a bit more challenging.

Which is why Galen became so popular within the sleeping chambers of the castle as he would soon be.

Elizabeth never thought once about keeping him a secret. Well, except from the men. Men were known to be cruel and heartless sometimes, and she was quite sure that if the men became aware of Galen he would be whisked away, never to be seen ... or used ... again.

But to avoid sharing him with her sisters in the servant quarters was unthinkable. True, she kept him under wraps for a few days, and then used him in much the same way as Melanie had at night. But that was simply because she knew that, once his usefulness became known, she wouldn’t get to have him every night. He would be passed around. And so she sated herself thoroughly for a few nights before telling anyone else about him.

It did give her some pause, in terms of just how to break the news of his existence. She remembered vividly her own reaction to his reality. But she solved that problem by letting herself get caught using him by Rebecca, the kitchen drudge, who shared her sleeping quarters. She had been able to use Galen in private thus far by virtue of the fact that Rebecca came to bed late most nights, having had to stay up to scrub the pots and utensils the cook soiled in such large quantities.

But all it took was to use him when she knew Rebecca was due to arrive.

And that is what happened. Rebecca, a mousy looking girl of fifteen summers, trudged tiredly through the door and found Elizabeth in the throes of orgasm, lustily fucking herself with some green object. That something of this sort was happening didn’t surprise Rebecca. She did the same thing with a cucumber filched from the kitchen. There was little privacy in the servant quarters, and the girls had all seen each other easing their tensions at one time or another.

What peaked her curiosity was that cucumbers were not in season at the moment.

“Lizzy? What is that you prod yourself with?” she asked.

“Tis a magical frog,” panted Elizabeth, still sliding Galen in and out of her with abandon.

“No it isn’t. Tell me. Where did you find a cucumber at this time of year?”

Elizabeth didn’t want to stop. She’d learned during her short tenure with access to Galen’s penis that she could achieve ecstasy more than once in a session. But her whole point in letting herself be caught was to expose Galen to her friends, so she pulled him out of her with a slurping sound and sat up to exhibit Galen’s long, thick, green, human-looking cock to her roommate.

“Ribbit, ribbit!” complained Galen as cold air hit his unsatisfied prick.

“It is so a frog,” said Elizabeth, holding Galen out so that his phallus was pointed directly at the drudge.

I could go on, describing her initial disbelief, and then gradual acceptance of the impossible, but we have already described that phenomenon, and so will refrain from being tedious.

Suffice it to say that, within twenty minutes, Rebecca was writhing and flailing and groaning happily as Galen’s penis felt what a third pussy felt like wrapped around his straining rod.

I should note, here, that each one felt slightly different, something I neglected to mention previously. Your narrator confesses that remembering these details causes him to stop, occasionally, and tend to his own lusty needs. In pursuing that goal I sometimes come back to the story with a brain that has forgotten some detail.

In any case, Rebecca got her first taste of having a big, hard penis in her pussy, during which her pussy rippled happily. To Galen it felt just like what he’d been taught to do while milking Mrs. Madsen’s cow. And the result was the same. Galen’s milk surged forth, inundating Rebecca’s previously unused vagina with warm, green spunk.

In this case, Elizabeth taught Rebecca about the luscious taste of the stuff by transferring some of it with her tongue from Becca’s weeping pussy to her astonished lips. The fact that Lizzy licked her was no surprise. They did that to each other sometimes. But the taste confounded her.

Ten minutes later Elizabeth took a mouthful directly from the source and then shared it with her friend in a sloppy kiss.

The two girls were so drained from their exercises, that they fell asleep in each other’s arms, leaving Galen to fend for himself.

He didn’t wish to escape. But by now he was quite hungry, because Elizabeth had forgotten to feed him.


It is at this point that another magical attribute surfaced in Galen’s life.

Normally, the tympanic membranes that serve as ears on the surface of the skin just behind the frog’s eyes are used only for mating and communication amongst frogs, and not for locating prey. But in Galen’s case the sensitive skin was capable of detecting the vibrations of a fly’s wings at great distance. In this case the distance was some hundred or so feet from where he started to the midden heap, where there were buzzing flies in abundance.

It was good that it was night, because in the daylight hours someone would surely have noticed a frog hopping along through the castle corridors. But it was night, so no one was about. Happily, Galen was able to fit under doors, or through cracks, until his ‘ears’ led him to his goal.

Then he simply sat, flicking his tongue out, snagging flies and swallowing them until his belly bulged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.