10 July 2007 - Cover

10 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Wendy wants to experience a very special birthday present or two..."There are two birthday presents I'd like to receive." She looked to him, blushing at her erotic thought, "It's a recent fantasy that I want to make come true. I want to experience Sarg fucking me." "I hope I'm not being replaced," he joked. "Believe me, you'll never be replaced! You have me for love and life forever."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Do you have to leave so soon? We enjoyed watching you being fucked and giving blow jobs!” An admirer groaned to Wendy as she and Dan left their table. She stopped, standing between two men looking at her virtually naked body.

“I would love to give you boys another sexy show, but it’s getting late and I need to thank my fantastic husband for giving me a great birthday present of fucking another men,” she said, hugging Dan to her side, not caring that her right tit slipped into view.

The men accepted a reluctant goodnight from Wendy, and taking Dan’s hand, led him from the dance room. More hungry, lustful male eyes admired her sensual figure as they approached the corner of the stripper’s stage.

The crowded, low-lit room, brightened only by the stage lighting, caused Wendy to bump into a woman turning left towards her. “I’m sorry,” she apologized for the incidental bump.

“Hi Dan,” the woman said, immediately recognizing him.

“Hi Bobbie,” he smiled at her open shawl, the black material revealing the inner halves of her firm, young breasts.

“Are you going home now?” She feared.

“Yes, we are. This is my wife, Wendy,” he introduced. Wendy politely offered her hand, and they greeted each other.

“That’s too bad. I just finished working for the night, and was hoping to see you for ... a while before going home,” Bobbie replied, eyeing Wendy’s sensual-looking body.

“So you’re the pretty, young teen stripper that Dan fucked here for his bachelor party. We’re married now and you want my husband to cheat on me by fucking you?” Wendy feared her erotic suggestion would be interpreted as anger by Bobbie. “Dan honey, since it is still my birthday, perhaps we could stay awhile longer.” Her hand cupped Bobbie’s soft face, smiling at the possibilities.

Wendy took Bobbie’s hand and turned around to re-enter the dance room, “Dan is such a good husband to me. See that young stud seated wearing the yellow shirt?” She pointed. “As a birthday present, Dan let me choose any man here for a fuck. It was so erotic to see Dan watching another man fucking me right at our table. Then he took to me to a table of five, and I took five good loads of cum fucked into me and some swallowed.”

“So you’ll let Dan fuck me even though you’re married now?” Bobbie couldn’t believe it.

“Yes I will and enjoy hearing him cum in you, but there is one thing I need to you do for me. I am bisexual and as another birthday to me, I would very much love to lick your pussy,” she said directly. Bobbie stopped in her stride to Wendy’s erotic request and looked from wife to husband.

“I love watching Wendy sharing her pussy with another woman just as much as I enjoy men fucking her,” Dan revealed.

“Dan did tell me that you said he was the best fuck you’d ever had. Several women have told me the same thing,” Wendy enticed, her hand slightly opening Bobbie’s shawl. “If my offer is too much for you, I understand, but if you’d like to lick my pussy as Dan fucks you, then put my hand on your tit and kiss me.”

“I have been with a woman a few times, those who are special to me.”

“I hope I am one of the special women you’d desire to love,” Wendy smiled. Bobbie swept her shawl aside and placed Wendy’s right hand on her bare tit, then lightly kissed her. “I’m glad you agreed. Let’s give these horny men a good show,” Wendy said, continuing to their empty table.

Several men nudged the other, their attention is drawn to Wendy’s return. She stopped at the same table as before. “So much for going home. Bobbie is joining us as another birthday present for me.” She swept Bobbie’s shawl aside, revealing her bare tit, caressed it, then kissed her.

“Hey Bobbie, I didn’t know you liked cock, and pussy!” One of the regulars cried out.

“Sometimes it takes the right woman to make me a woman!” She taunted them by kissing Wendy and causing groans of erotic sighs. Then she gently grasped Dan’s crotch. “And the right man to make me feel like, oh, so much a woman!”

“Pick me, Bobbie, I’ll fucking make you a woman, alright!” One cried out.

“You couldn’t afford me!” She quipped to her admirer. “But Dan and Wendy will always have me for free,” she smiled, causing more groans.


The strippers that performed had the opportunity to supplement their night’s work by providing services to those customers who they and the security staff deemed safe and could afford their fees. Bobbie noticed the burly man standing by the wall watching her. She gave him thumbs up, signalling she was okay and then the symbol for a key.

Wendy offered the chair between her and Dan and marvelled at the firm, young figure barely hidden by her open shawl and skimpy thong. Bobbie smiled shyly at Wendy, admiring the deep cleavage of her low top. “I’ve never been a birthday present for a woman before. I hope I’m a gift you’ll enjoy very much.”

“I’m sure you will be, and what an incredible husband I have. First I had my choice of men for a fuck, then he offered me to five more, and now I can experience your wonderful body,” Wendy said, trying to control her enthusiasm about discovering this beautiful-looking teen. “May I?” She asked, a hand to the sleeve of her shawl.

“Yes you may, open your present,” Bobbie smiled. Wendy gently slid her shawl from her shoulders and arms, baring her firm breasts to them and others close by. She smiled at Wendy, watching her hand cup her right tit while Dan covered the left. Wendy then motioned Bobbie’s head closer and began to kiss her.

Bobbie turned slightly to Wendy and revealed her tits, their kisses lingering, caressing the other’s tit. The men seated within view were going crazy with the girl-on-girl action. Several cocks were released from hiding and stroked by the owner, or a friend seated next to him.

The well-built staff member returned, noticing Bobbie’s bare tits and handed her a key. “It’s safe, I’m with good friends,” she said, easing his concern, and he left.

“I very rarely let the customers watch me have sex with other men because it has caused problems in the past. I’ve given a few men blow jobs at their table, then they all want one. Then they complained because I charge them for cumming in my mouth. We might go and use one of the private rooms.”

“I hope you don’t think badly of my for what I do, but I make very good money that’s paying for my university education. Dan and I did fuck at his party. He treated me as a person and not just a piece of meat. Besides, he was the best fuck I’ve ever had. I’ll never ask for a penny from him or you.”

“I’d like us to do our sexy fun in front of the others along as possible. I know this isn’t the Hen House where sex takes place freely in public,” Wendy said.

“Most of the time, the staff will let couples do most anything at their table as long as there’s no fighting. Strangely enough, I’ve never been to the Hen House.”

“Dan and I will take you there soon as our guest for a night of wonderful fucking, cock sucking, and pussy licking.”

“I’m looking forward to it very much,” Bobbie smiled.


Wendy took more control, motioning Bobbie’s legs wider apart. Several men, including Dan, watched her hand slip inside her thong. “You shave your pussy and I like that on a woman, though I also like it when her aroma lingers on her hairs from cumming or a fuck is nice to smell too.”

Wendy rubbed her digits over Bobbie’s mound, separated her lips and slid several inside. She accepted her lover’s tongue into her mouth and sighed from the experience and her hand on Dan’s growing cock.

Her attention was turned to Dan, and as they kissed, she welcomed his semi-hard cock into the dimly lit room. “Show my husband how horny you are for him to fuck you.”

Bobbie leaned to him, caressing his cock and sucking his tongue into her mouth. She guided his hand inside her thong and couldn’t help moving her ass around as Wendy’s fingers joined his.

“Oh fuck, I’ve never had a man and a woman at the same time!” She panted, growing short of breath. Next, they each cupped a tit, exciting her already hard buds. “Fuck do I ever need you, I need you both!”

Bobbie moved her ass more in her chair, then leaned to her left and devoured his cock. Wendy smiled at the up and down movements of her head and smoothed her hand down her back.

“Don’t suck him off yet. Dan is going to fuck you, then we’re going to take turns licking his cum from your beautiful pussy!”

“Maybe we should use my key and go to the private room,” Bobbie suggested.

“In a moment, but first I want the others watching us see me taste your pussy,” Wendy replied.

She moved from her chair, pushed Bobbie’s out slightly and went to her knees. She urged Bobbie’s small ass to the edge of her chair, then cupping her ass, buried her face in her moistened pussy.

The music in the background hid the sensual moans of Wendy as she sampled the flavour of her young lover’s pussy. Bobbie looked wide-eyed at her boldness, but the pleasure was too much, and her hand on her head gently showed her approval.

Bobbie released her groans of delight as she shared kisses with Dan, and he felt her tits. She urged Wendy up from her pleasure and passion growing within her, tasting her flavour on her lover’s lips.

The male customers within view were going crazy with the heated girl-on-girl action. All hands were busy under the table, jerking off a cock that wasn’t their own, soon coating the floor white with numerous spurts of cum.

Bobbie was so aroused by her experience with Wendy, and to everyone’s pleasure returned the pleasure. Several of her customers, slow to cum were grunting their loads onto the floor to the sight of their favourite stripper eating pussy.

“Hey Bobbie, if I knew you lick pussy, I would have brought you my wife months ago!” One admirer yelled.

“I think we should take our fun to the private room,” she suggested, standing to appreciative applause and wolf whistles. She picked up her shawl, not bothering to cover her upper body. Wendy received as much cheering and smiled, tits proudly showing to the horny men. Those women, who were enjoying the show, smiled at the bulge in Dan’s crotch.


Bobbie led them from the dance room down a short hallway to several closed doors. She unlocked one and turned on the lights. Once inside, she locked the door, sliding a bar announcing the room is occupied.

The loud music was now a low rumble as Dan and Wendy viewed the room. The furnishings were scant with a couch, chair, table, and lamp. The wall beside the couch was decorated with mirrored tiles, floor to ceiling.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.