Bet Your Sweet Ass
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

The day of the Michigan Democratic Primary...

I awoke to a pussy on my mouth, riding my face, while a very slick snatch entrapped my cock, much to my delight. I didn’t really care whose twat covered my lips, as I slid my tongue inside it, devouring it with as much fervor as I would lick a soft-serve ice cream cone or eat a pudding. The owner of said cunt definitely didn’t object to my oral attentions, as I licked her repeatedly, soon adding her taint and her butt-crack to my menu for the extra flavor. Nor did the owner of the slit trapping my dick mind the way that I pushed upwards to meet her strokes with my own, judging from her very appreciative noises and the wetness of her folds.

Only when one of the two ladies creamed herself on my mouth and the other one did so on my prick did I explode, spilling my seed into the latter as she came yet again on me. Her juices soaked my cock and I then enjoyed the very wet kisses that she planted on my dick as well with her lips and tongue. Her companion joined her and I looked down to see the way that both women serviced me with gratitude, noting that they were my sister, Natalie, and my girlfriend, Bianca. Where was Mom, though?

“Mom’s having her own threesome, with Dad and Aaron, bro. Not to worry, though. She fucked you while you slept earlier, waking poor Bianca here up, and that only whetted her appetite for more. By fucked, I mean exactly that. She pegged you with her strap-on dildo, which was why you could still get it up for Bianca just now. I was the one sitting on your face. If your butt feels sore, that’s why as well. Speaking of which, tonight’s the night that we find out who wins our bet, bro! Though, of course, that just determines who gets to go first,” my sister told me as she kissed my cock and balls in tandem with Bianca.

“Yep, either way, I’ll own your ass and you’ll own mine. I still think that Bernie’s gonna win,” I teased Natalie.

“We’ll see, bro. We’ll see. We’ll find out tonight, won’t we? By the way, don’t forget that Aaron’s folks are both coming over this weekend, and Bianca’s mom is visiting next week. Time to seduce them, right? I’d love to see you fuck both ladies, not to mention Dad and Aaron doing so as well. I’d really enjoy doing my future father-in-law, for that matter. It’s pretty handy that we’re all getting married and Mom and Dad are renewing their vows. It’s a very good excuse for things like that, just as is my career change and yours. Very good plan for sure. So glad that we’re going into business together, the four of us. Right, Bianca?” Natalie winked at me.

It was true that our new business, an online transportation service that used entirely clean energy, was a risky venture like all small businesses, but it definitely gave us more independence and time flexibility, letting us set our own hours in much the same way as Uber or Lyft. We shared two cars so far, both entirely electric, and admittedly Mom and Dad’s relative affluence helped with the venture capital and overhead. It was a relatively recent idea, but we loved that it gave us more control over our professional as well as private lives, no longer worried about placating some kind of supervisor or colleagues. We were all co-owners of the business, with Mom and Dad as silent partners and investors by their own wishes.

“What are the odds that his parents will be on board with this plan, plus the amateur porn enterprise? What about Bianca’s mom? I know, I know, there’s no predicting that, and we’ll have to work on them a bit ... but I’m naturally nervous. On the other hand, if it works out well, we could have nine people in one group, and that has a very nice ring to it. Each of us could potentially have eight lovers, and that’s not even counting on the new honeymoon cruise, if we can get them to go for it. Think of all of the people we could meet and fuck, especially with all of us getting a hall pass for the entire honeymoon. It could truly be wild. I love that Mom and Dad are thinking of early retirement, especially with a second career in porn,” I grinned, even as Mom, Dad, and Aaron entered the living room and found us on the hideaway bed together.

“Yeah, I love that, too. I’m gonna really love having my son stuff my pussy or ass good and hard with his thick cock,” Mom teased me as she took the place of my sister and girlfriend on the bed, putting her lips around my dick.

“Oh, God, Mom ... how was the threesome?” I asked my mother, as she began slathering my prick with her tongue.

“Terrific, as always! Your father nailed my booty good and hard and Aaron drilled my cunt from below rather eagerly, to say the least. I hope for more fun and games after breakfast, of course. You’re not planning to just sit and watch the news all day, I hope. Results from the Michigan Primary won’t come in until much later, anyway. Good thing that the primary here is over. I still prefer Hillary, though I can see why Bernie appeals more to you youngsters,” Mom teased me before showing me the creampie left behind by my future brother-in-law and the other one made by Dad.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.