Bet Your Sweet Ass
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

“Damn, Bianca, that you really know how to go for what you want!” Dad exclaimed as my fiancee now took Dad’s dick balls deep in her luscious pussy, doggy position, and pushed back good at him with her fine hips and ass.

For my own part, I was now inside Mom’s ass and exploring the delights of sodomizing her at last, while Aaron ate her pussy beneath me. Natalie had her own thighs spread and Mom’s mouth was busy eating her with a vengeance. My sweet sister held Mom’s head down instinctively and kept her to task, while I drilled deeper up her bottom. Watching Mom’s hair grow shinier with sweat as she took my cock as far inside her booty as she could, there was no doubt that she enjoyed being buggered by her own son. She also loved having Aaron eat her out and Natalie make her do the same.

When Mom’s tongue “accidentally” swiped a little across the taint to Natalie’s asshole, my sister came so loudly as she couldn’t control herself and she peed a little as well as squirted into Mom’s mouth. Instead of acting disgusted, Mom just licked her lips and continued tasting Natalie’s twat, taint, and butt with evident desire. Then again, my sister is truly delicious, so I can’t blame her for that, even if the piss would be a dealbreaker for me. Mom jerked a bit when Aaron licked her taint a bit and right around my cock on her puckered ring, making her gasp with her ecstasy and make muffled screams into Natalie’s cunt.

Right about that time, Bianca creamed herself on Dad’s dick, cursing and swearing in Spanish as she did so, and he just exploded into her pussy, filling it with his seed. She just had her first intercourse with her future father-in-law and she seemed very pleased with herself for it. I lost it at that point and erupted into Mom’s ass, flooding her bowels with my spunk, which just made her cream herself yet again. I could already tell that owning her booty would be a treat for me, a real feather in my cap.

It definitely was fun for Aaron, as he licked up all of my jizz from Mom’s asshole. He seemed to delight in rimming Mom as he did so, much to her gratification, as her widening eyes showed. Something about having a tongue back there, lapping away at her bottom, was more than enough to drive Mom crazy with lust. This was despite the fact that she had just been pounded in the butt by her own son! I kept hearing the sounds of Mom’s climax from the shower, where I went with Natalie to wash off from the kind of dirty, raunchy sex that included not only sodomy but pissing.

“I think that it’s a safe bet that Aaron is going to be very popular with the ladies as a giver of pleasure. Mom’s gonna love owning his mouth, I can just tell. I bet that he’s gonna move on to cleaning Bianca up soon, too. She’ll be in her own private, personal heaven with that tongue inside her cunt. Just think of how much fun he’ll have, too, eating up all of that cum, Dad’s and mine, from each hole. I wonder what’s next, eh? Maybe Aaron fucking Mom or Bianca, or maybe sucking Dad’s cock! He very much loves to go down on others, not so much to receive it with the same enthusiasm. You got lucky with such a subbie, voyeur, and oral fetishist as a boyfriend to say the least!” I observed with a wink for my sexy sister.

“Which is why I got with him in the first place. When we first met, he let me set the pace for sex. I was horny as hell, so he got lucky before he expected, but first I made him eat me out, which he did with gusto. It didn’t take me long into the first date to realize that this guy was a keeper. If you recall, Bianca introduced us and recommended him to me. I could tell what it was about him that made her know that I would want him. He was so blatantly submissive and adorable that I couldn’t turn him down. I had to take him and make him my bitch, which I have, haven’t I?” Natalie licked her lips now as she recalled the first date.

“So, that’s how he landed a woman like you, so far out of his league in conventional terms, at least,” I commented while washing and caressing Natalie’s smooth, sleek skin.

“Hey, you know me, bro. I got a soft spot for the cute, pudgy underdogs, a George Costanza kind of guy. A lovable loser. Still, knowing that I would wear the pants in the relationship was a large factor, yes. I wanted to be in charge of the marriage that was sure to follow and the best way to guarantee that was to pick a so-called ‘Beta’ type. One that would know that I was out of his league and be grateful for his awesome luck in landing me. He’s adorable, anyway. I couldn’t resist him. He’s like a stray dog or something. Besides, it helped his street cred with his buddies to get with me and he knew it,” Natalie elaborated as she washed me, taking as much advantage as I did by groping me the same way that I fondled her.

“But you also wanted a more dominant man at some point and one as smart as you would foresee that and know that this makes monogamy impossible, am I right, sis? Who did you originally have in mind for that role and what happened to those plans? Also, were you counting on Aaron, even at that early stage, to look the other way or even want to watch? Did you have him pegged as a voyeur as well as a subbie from the outset or did you discover that when the rest of us did? What would you have done if he wanted a little on the side himself?” I probed deeper, watching as Natalie licked her lips and blushed just a little.

“It was always you, bro. From the outset. I knew what you were ... and are, and I badly wanted to sleep with you, to commit incest with you, and to, at least on some level be ... your plaything, your fuck toy, your sex slave. I knew that I had to kind of pretend to be against full-on incest at first, play the role, act hesitant, let you entice me and lead me to that point, when in fact I would encourage you to do so.

“I also knew that I would need support, allies, for this, starting with my own boyfriend. He had to be on board with it, okay with ... and more than okay with ... me being my brother’s cum slut. I tested Aaron repeatedly for signs that he was the sort to go for it, I quizzed him, prodded, got him to reveal more than even he knew about himself. As it came increasingly into focus, I realized that Aaron would be over the moon to get share me with you. He would be happy to be on Team Incest.

“The other ally, of course, had to be Bianca. I had to win her over to Team Incest as well. I had to sell her on the idea. Well, it turns ... that... , “ Natalie stammered.

“That I was on side from the beginning. I already saw Natalie as a natural lover for you, papi. It was just so obvious that I couldn’t help it. Maybe I just watched Game of Thrones or read A Song of Ice and Fire or Cassie’s Love, or Twins’ Summer of Discovery one time too many, but twins, to me, are naturally so bonded that being lovers should just be understood. When Natalie approached me about this idea ... I creamed my panties. I also wanted us to be lovers, her and I. It just ... made sense to me,” Bianca announced her presence with this confession.

“And that’s why you suggested Aaron as her boy-toy, knowing that he was more likely than not the kind of guy who’d be thrilled that his lady love wanted to hump her own brother ... and his girlfriend. What if he wanted to do you as well, now you seem cool with it, but would you have been even then?” I wondered aloud as Bianca dried us both off.

“Of course. Submissive and voyeur hardly mean that a man can’t get a little strange now and then, too. In fact, I kinda expected that we would become a foursome eventually, out of necessity if nothing else. There would be moments that you weren’t able to fuck me because you either were fucking her or just got done screwing her. Also, I figured that he’d end up sucking your dick, sooner or later. Knowing him, he’ll want to do that more often, not less, with time. It just made sense to both of us, including the lesbian angle,” Bianca admitted with a saucy grin.

“And then the bet? Was that really intended to be a sucker bet? Honestly?” I asked them both now.

“Well, I know my brother, bro. I know that you wouldn’t bet your ass unless you had some kind of inside information that made it a surefire thing for you ... so, yes, a sucker bet for me. I always planned to find a bet that I could lose, you gave me one, and I saw that as a way to seque into you owning my ass. Once you owned that, well, it was something that I could sell to Aaron as a matter of honor. Plus his voyeurism would like that.

“Naturally, he’d be cool with you coming along for our wedding night and honeymoon, so you could enjoy your rights to my ass even then. Then, of course, it’s a simple matter to get him to let Bianca tag along, too. Especially if he secretly wants to clean up your creampie from both her holes and mine ... and to watch her ... and me together ... and eventually have an opening to fuck her himself. Getting you into my pussy would be kind of a given at some point or another. So, of course, when you ended up fucking me ... well, yeah, I was extra aroused and not about to let you stop!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.