Bet Your Sweet Ass - Cover

Bet Your Sweet Ass

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

It definitely wasn’t every day that one fucked one’s own mother, let alone on a hide-a-bed, while on film and being watched by one’s own father in the process. I had to say, I was already aroused to be boning Mom, but soon after Aaron ate her and the ladies out, and so close to when Dad was going to screw Natalie, it was a whole different ball game. I could feel her slick, wet, hot pussy surround my thick, hard cock and it was a whole new level of taboo delight!

I also knew that Aaron would be glad, even thrilled, to suck out any creampies left behind in Mom and the others, if so requested. It was clear that there was a lot that was kinky about my sister’s boyfriend, things that we had only guessed at or wondered idly in the past. He was clearly a submissive voyeur, though not necessarily in that order, as well as a creampie and oral fetishist, not there was anything wrong with these things. On the contrary, it was quite useful for us to have at least one guy in our growing family who was a bit on the subbie side and open to a something more of a “hot wife” dynamic, to say nothing of adult nursing.

Such thoughts were soon past me, as I delved deeper into Mom with every last stroke of my cock, pounding my own mother with abandon. She didn’t just get into the incest, either, as she did with the soft swing stuff. She went full throttle, no holes barred into being taken by her own son, her sweet, slick pussy engulfing me with its wonderful juices and warmth. Something had been let loose in Mom during the second honeymoon cruise that had never quite buried itself again. Dad increasingly gave her encouragement in some respects and grudging or tacit acceptance in others, his internal struggle with his voyeurism and enjoyment of Mom’s infidelities fading as he relaxed and embraced the realities of Mom’s once repressed slutdom. Her guilt fading, it was clear that Mom sensed what Dad really wanted and wore down his resistance to it.

“Larry, Nathan is fucking me good and hard! Our son is sticking it to Mama ... he’s a motherfucker now! You like this, don’t you, lately? You’re turned on by women’s sluttiness, our naughty ways! You want Bianca, Natalie, and me to be wild, wanton women, don’t you? You’re not a subbie like Aaron ... you just get off on ... seeing ... ladies ... spread ... our legs ... and take it good and deep!” Mom groaned and panted ... as I continued hammering her slippery snatch and going deeper with each stroke.

Finally, of course, it happened. I bottomed out inside Mom’s cavernous cunt and she squeezed as tightly as she could, unmistakably enjoying on some kinky, primal level that I went even deeper than Dad ever did (she didn’t tell me this until later in a moment of confidence). I found myself wanting Mom to really cream herself, so I began playing with her ass with a vengeance, fondling and even swatting her buns as well as circling her backdoor with my fingers. I teased her until she whimpered, begging for my fingers to invade her butt and probe her booty at last.

When I relented, it was like striking oil for sure, with Mom gasping and screaming out her climax, her whole body shaking as she gushed on my cock and turned toward the camera, “Larry, please ... join us ... fuck my ass, please! I need it up the butt!”

“Here, let’s move around so that you can get on top, Mom, and Dad can enter your asshole from behind! Dad, lube Mom up nice and slick, so she can really enjoy your cock back there without hurting too much! Mom, get ready for a DP!” I directed Dad, even as Aaron filmed us banging my mother in a double penetration scene.

If Mom was hot and bothered by being fucked by her own son doggy-style, being taken from both ends by her husband and son at once, the former now screwing her ass ... that was the bee’s knees for her! I could tell that, for Mom, this was some of the best sex that she ever had in her life, if not the very best. I could feel the way that her body reacted, her breath shallow, goose bumps on her flesh, skin turning darker as Dad’s cock and mine slammed into her repeatedly. The pulsing, throbbing dicks, working in sometimes alternating strokes, sometimes overlapping, sent Mom into overdrive and not even Natalie seemed to resent the delay in her next lay.

At last, of course, it was too much, Mom humping me while being buggered by Dad, Mom bouncing up and down on my prick while Dad gave it to her but good. His cock hammered her ass like it was nobody’s business and she rode me more furiously and fiercely for it, her glorious tits waving in my face as well. It was enough to have the desired effect, especially on Dad, as he came up Mom’s asshole and slid out of her. She creamed herself rather vocally and squeezed my cock, making me spill my seed into her wonderful twat, one hot, incestuous rope after another.

“Well ... that ... was a first for us. Our first threesome, Greta. How about that?” Dad pointed out.

“A steamy one at that, and a double penetration ... with our son! While on film! Was that good for you, too! I know that we’ve done anal before, but damn ... this was a whole new level of butt sex! What now?” Mom wondered, “I’ve kinda manipulated things a bit, I confess, though partly because I sensed that you wanted it, too. I’m getting in touch with my inner slut, and damn if I don’t happen to like her a lot ... she’s fun! But someone else likes her, too, don’t you, Larry? What do you want Slut Greta to do next? Since we have a hall pass, that is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.