Bet Your Sweet Ass - Cover

Bet Your Sweet Ass

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

The sweat poured from Aaron’s face in what seemed like buckets, as he ate my cum from Natalie’s ass and fucked Bianca’s from beneath her, while I watched and filmed the action. My turn would come soon enough, but I had to recover first. I was only human and couldn’t be expected to get hard again that quickly. It was evident that Aaron, while exerting himself a bit, was still very much in hog heaven and loving every second of getting to plow the backfield with my girlfriend as well as taste the creampie that I left for him in his girlfriend’s ass. The way that he licked Natalie’s bottom while sodomizing Bianca left no question of his enjoyment of this threesome, in fact.

It wasn’t too difficult to get me motivated to return to the action, making out with Bianca and pressing her clit with one hand, fondling her tits with the other. She reacted with obvious delight, moaning as she came and tightened up on Aaron’s dick with her butt. He exploded up her asshole, filling her with his jizz back there. Natalie sighed as she creamed herself while sitting on his face, which was now smeared with my spunk from him tonguing her booty. The camcorder caught it all, the load sticking to his skin as my sister climbed off him. It also caught Bianca licking my cum off his face and Natalie licking his jism from Bianca’s culo, a truly delectable sight.

“Lunch time?” I joked a bit, even as I swatted both my sister and my girlfriend, “seriously, let’s watch some TV for a bit, and then we can do ... well, whatever we like.”

“You’re the boss, bro. I mean it. We’ll watch whatever you desire, babe,” Natalie encouraged me, putting a smile on my face.

I settled for old reruns of Simon and Simon, a show from the 80s that I always enjoyed. We watched just two episodes, during which Natalie and Bianca kept swapping from my lap to Aaron’s, the lust growing in each of us as time passed. It was before the second episode ended that I found myself inside Bianca from beneath for several strokes, enjoying her soft, warm, wet pussy around my cock while Aaron impaled my sister with his dick. They certainly seemed to enjoy it as well, judging from their reaction, Natalie turning very pink in her face, just as Bianca’s toes curled while we screwed.

We fucked in that position for a few more strokes, while the women creamed themselves on our pricks, leaving their juices behind before they abruptly swapped again. It was almost telepathic how the two ladies climbed off us men, just as we were on the edge, giving us just enough time to hold back. In both cases, we faced the women and saw their expressions as I now plundered my own sister again and Aaron pounded my girlfriend once more. I could feel Aaron’s pre-cum on my cock from inside my sister’s twat, much to our mutual delight.

“Bro, cum in me, please! I want my brother’s seed in me! I want you to fuck me every day for the rest of my life, and yes, cum inside me! Bianca wants you in her, too, every day! I can tell! I want Aaron’s seed in me, too, and so does Bianca. Ass, pussy, mouth ... all three holes! But the same hole back to back, both guys, both girls! I want sloppy seconds and so does Bianca ... just think of it!” Natalie encouraged me as I took her repeatedly, every stroke getting me closer to that point.

This was too much, causing me to spill my load into her snatch, making Natalie cream herself yet again, after which Aaron came inside Bianca. This caused my girlfriend to cum as well, after which the ladies rose and went to the kitchen, a bit mysteriously. Aaron and I stared at each other and then burst into laughter, as it was apparent that the women were cooking something more than food. They were conspiring to do something, but what exactly we weren’t too sure. We were just certain that it would be playful and devilish, not to mention a lot of pleasure for all of us.

“Wonder what they’re up to, buddy,” Aaron chuckled at last, beet-red for a moment as he considered the possibilities.

“Hard to say, wouldn’t you agree?” I laughed with him, watching part of another episode of Simon and Simon while we waited.

“You realize, at this rate, either girl could get knocked up, or maybe both if we keep this up. Imagine Bianca and Natalie both swelling up with bellies, baby bumps, and neither of us entirely clear about the paternity in any sense. Picture us regularly giving each other sloppy seconds, too. There’s a term for this, I’ve heard of it, aside from the usual, such as polyamory, kitchen table poly, etc. What’s the phrase, when more than one man or woman or both bond more through the greater intimacy of barebacking and cumming with the same people?” Aaron scratched his head, trying to recall.

“Fluid-bonding,” Natalie’s voice came from behind us, Bianca in tow, both of them dressed only in aprons, a la Jane March from Color of Night, “the idea is to share bodily fluids with the same companions and also the experience of physical intimacy via bareback sex with the same partners.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.