Mystique - Alex's Story
Chapter 8: Alexi gets another special package

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Alexi gets another special package - Mystique, 'The' female beauty company, specialized in meeting the needs of the most discriminating clientele. Alex's first day at the woman centric company was today, and he was looking forward to it. If he had only known how transformative the Mystique Regimen was...and how effective their marketing would be...he might not have been so excited. Or would he?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Not even five minutes after she got back to her desk, another IM pops up on Alexi’s screen. Stifling a giggle at Cyndi’s message, before quickly writing back a reply before focusing on her work.

Cyndi : I see you look a bit ... flushed ... Hope you didn’t have too much trouble in there!! By the way, I think you look quite cute sitting there!

Lexi: No trouble at all. And thanks, you look great too!

The hours flew by and before she knew it, Lexi’s work day ended. Cyndi waved as she headed out the door, “See you tomorrow ... maybe drinks after work Wednesday? Think about it!”

Alexi smiled back to Cyndi as the girl left the office and waved, definitely considering the offer. It was good to get to know her coworkers a little better, and she could use a night out. Just as she got up to walk out, she saw another IM flash onto her screen.

‘Lexi, if you have a moment, I had one more item for you to take a look at ... R’.

When she got Ms Riki’s message, she went straight to her boss’s office, leaving her things half-packed on her desk. Stepping inside, smiling nervously, she could not help but notice Amber standing in the corner, completely naked, her butt cheeks obviously red as if from a spanking.

Ms Riki looked up, “Good, I thought I heard you still out there.” Pointing to the box on her desk. “Here, I thought you might like something to put a bit of color in your cheeks. Ms Jackson thought you might be a bit pale, asked if you were not feeling well. It’s one of our latest packages, and should include everything you’d need ... I know it includes more of the skin cream, and things for your more delicate facial skin as well”.

“Thank you, ma’am,” Alexi smiled gratefully. Ms Riki was always looking out for her, what a great boss she had. “I’ve never applied it before, but I certainly will try. I’ll look up the instructions and then follow them until I’m sure it’s done right. Thank you for all the help you’ve given me. It’s a lot to learn all at once.”

As Alexi was turning to leave, Ms Riki called out, “See. You are not the only one that sometimes gets punished” nodding towards a silent, naked Amber standing in the corner, her posterior very red. “She seemed to have spent too much time playing and not enough time checking her notes, I had to correct two typos!” She said ... Smiling, not sounding very upset at all. “Have a good evening. I have us down for a mid morning meeting tomorrow. See you then.”

Alexi winced a bit in sympathy for Amber, but also felt a bit of ... envy, for some reason. She gave the punished girl a little nod and smiled to Ms Riki. “That sounds excellent ma’am, have a good night.” With that, she headed home. Just inside his door, she kicked off her shoes, and slipped out of the skirt and blouse, Alexi sat on the couch, and took a look at the box Riki had given him.

Inside was a complete makeup kit, though not packaged for sale, instead in clearly marked individual plain boxes, and tubes. Powder, concealer, blush, etc ... along with tubes of lip gloss, 2 lip liners, another bit for the eyes, and a couple of creams. All in containers similar to what the nipple soothing cream had been kept in, although close inspection showed a slight difference in consistency.

‘Lexi followed her usual routine, catalogs, food, bath, application of her increasing number of products. But this time, instead of watching TV, she watches a YouTube tutorial on how to apply makeup tastefully. The first thing she learned was to do it in the morning, so it’s fresh and doesn’t get messed up as she slept, so she decided use the box at that time, except for the cream that said nighttime facial cleanser. Using that just before bed, she could feel a nice tingling flowing through her skin, making her feel quite refreshed ... The rest of the tutorial had been fairly quick and informative and Alex learned quite a bit before finally going to sleep, content and peaceful.

... dreams...

“Mystique is for the discriminating client...” echoed through her sleeping mind as a sleek, professional women walked towards her, her long hair well coiffed, legs dazzling in their patterned hose, a tight skirt, short for business, but still sharp looking, swaying with every step. High firm breasts moved as she walked, her blouse peeking out under her matching jacket.

...

The clothing shimmered and morphed, the jacket fell away, the blouse becoming transparent, then undergarments disappeared. Hair loosening, the woman gazed at the viewer, “Mystique is for the very discriminating desires of our clients...”

...

Naked now, the woman stared back at her in his dream, and with a start, Alex realized it’s his face ... at least his face if he was that gorgeous, the eyes, the brows, the slender chin, it’s as if it’s an idealized female face replacing his slightly broader male features...


Alexi’s eyes shot open at the revelation, panting and sweating a bit. She had apparently tossed off her blankets in the night, now just lying there in her camisole and sleep shorts. “Weird dream,” she thought, then glanced at the clock. It’s about half an hour before she planned to wake anyways, so there was no point in going back to sleep. Instead she lay in bed and tried to process her dream. Maybe it was from spending so much time around all those gorgeous women. That was probably it, so she naturally started imagining herself as one of them. Those Mystique products were definitely helping her fit in.

With that reassurance, she showered and then applied makeup, following the tutorial. She tried to keep it subtle but noticeable, focusing on her eyes and lips. Getting dressed, she chose a very similar outfit to the previous day, just with a different color of underwear, and she also chose her smallest bra rather than the bandeau to see if it would possibly fit. As she placed the lacy, very feminine garment about her chest, she blushed as she realized she was indeed filling the small cups of the undergarment.

Mystique Regimen, Day 11

Arriving at the office, Alexi decided to head in and check his email and schedule before MS Riki called him into her office later this morning. Getting out of the car, she saw Cyndi drive up, giving her a little wave as she pulled into the spot next to his.

“Hey Alexi ... you looking bright and cheery today” she said as she got out of her car, lugging her slightly oversized purse. Peering at her friend more closely, she noticed the subtle changes in appearance, and smiled, “Oooh ... new stuff hmmm ... looks very ... nice” she said, as they walked into the office...

Alexi smiled in return, waving back to Cyndi with a nod. “I’ve just been feeling really good these last couple days, you know? I can’t quite put my finger on it, it’s probably just finally being able to work somewhere decent. And thanks,” she blushed a bit at the compliment. “I’ve been trying my best. I could always use some pointers though!”

“I bet ... hmmm ... maybe over lunch? If the boss does not need you...” she said, smiling, heading to her own desk.

Alexi nodded at Cyndi’s suggestion. “Sure thing!” she says brightly.

As Alexi got settled, she noticed Amber arriving, and heading into Ms Riki’s office, her young frame dressed in a bright summer dress, similar to one of the ones she had seen in the online catalog.

“Morning ‘Lexi...” Amber called...”I am sure she will see you shortly!” she said brightly, her eyes dancing and eager to begin her day. She seemed to be quite eager to be a part of things here at Mystique ... even though she had been red cheeked and naked in the corner last night.

Alex smiled warmly at Amber, noting how happy she seemed here. “Sounds good Amber!” he called back, sitting at his desk and getting to work. He does take a minute to admire Amber’s dress though, and makes a note to maybe get some help with choosing some new selections when she takes advantage of the big sale on Wednesday.

Less than an hour passed as Alexi begins the work day, replying to a few meeting requests for Ms Riki and modifying her schedule slightly to handle a conflict with one of the directors. The interoffice message system flashed with an incoming IM, as she closed off an email and clicked on the IM.

“Please, come in now, would love to see what you chose to wear today. R”

As Alexi got up to go to Ms Riki’s office, Cyndi came by, chatting with one of the other girls, and stopped briefly. “Oh, hey ... Jackie here is one of my oldest friends at the company, she really helped me when I first started ... would you mind if she joined us at lunch??”

On her way to the meeting, Alexi looked over to Cyndi and Jackie, “Of course not! I’d be glad to eat lunch with both of you!” With that settled, she walked into Ms Riki’s office wearing pretty much the same outfit as the day before, a little apprehensive that Ms Riki would have wanted her to try something new.

As Alexi entered the office, Ms Riki looks up, smiling slightly, “Oh, good, you are coming, was about to send Amber out for you, have a bit of a busy morning, so we might have to hurry along a bit ... but ... come along, show us how you are doing...” looking at him for a moment, she turned to Amber, “Amber’s going to make sure we keep track of everything, she did pretty well yesterday, but she will do better today, won’t you dear...”

Amber’s face turned slightly pink as she nodded, her carefully painted nails shining as she held a pen poised over her notepad. “Yes ma’am ... accuracy and spelling are both important ... I will be sure to not miss a thing...”

Alexi obediently stepped up to her normal spot and strips off her outer layers, revealing her increasingly feminized form wearing a small fuchsia bra and panties, nails painted the same color. She no longer feels any shame in doing so, and felt completely comfortable around Ms Riki and Amber. She gave a reassuring smile to Amber, remembering what she saw at the end of yesterday.

Amber’s eyes are observing everything Alexi is doing, from the way she removed her skirt, sliding it down her long smooth legs, slipping off her sandals, her fuchsia themed nails, to her underwear coming into view. As Alexi removed her blouse, the purple bra can be seen, eliciting a smile from both Riki and Amber.

“Oh, my, that is lovely, isn’t Amber” Ms Riki said, nodding at the small but very pretty bra Alexi was wearing today. “How do you feel putting that on and wearing it today ... more ... in tune with everything here at Mystique?” she asked, while motioning ‘Lexi to come closer, parting her own knees so that her employee has some room to stand between them, pressed up against the edge of the chair. She ran her hands up and down the bare thighs of the shuddering man/girl, watching the tiny goosebumps pimple and spread along their skin. Alexi’s panties were less than a foot or so from Ms Riki’s face, and Amber’s eyes were dancing as she watched her mentor examine Alexi.

Alexi blushed cutely at the close attention and smiled at the praise, her cock starting to stir in her fuchsia panties. “Yes, Ms Riki,” she replied quietly, “Last week I felt a bit ... out of place, but now I feel much better here. She shivered at her boss’s hands touching her thighs, legs trembling. Her arms crossed behind her back so that they do not interfere with the pair’s inspection.

Running her manicured hand over the front of Alexi’s panties, Ms Riki nodded over at Amber. “Honey, come over and see how her breasts are doing ... they look lovely but we need to make a closer measurement as you well know.

Smiling, eager, Amber got up from her chair, and moved around the backside of Alexi, and ran her small hands up along her back, then back down, before sliding to her sides, repeating the up and down motion. Finally, she moved her hands again, this time to the front of ‘Lexi ... and slid her hands up, cupping her breasts through the bra’s material. “They feel much firmer today ... Should I take her bra off now?” she asked, looking at Ms Riki for approval.

Alexi’s cock hardened noticeably as Ms Riki rubbed the front of it, pressing against her hand now as she bit her lip to hold back her voice. Lexi gasped as Amber cupped her budding, sensitive breasts through her bra, her shoulder shivering involuntarily.

Seeing Ms Riki nod, Amber deftly unhooked the back strap, and pulling the shoulder straps off of Alexi, removed the bra, swiftly dropping it, and cupping the exposed, soft, swollen breasts in her petite hands.

Alexi lets out another light moan when the girl’s hands began touch her bare breasts, her mouth parting, and her knees squeezing together. “So ... sensitive,” she gasped. Her cock was now getting very stiff and poking up beneath her panties.

Reaching up and pulling the top of the panties down over Alexi’s prick, tucking it under her balls, Ms Riki slowly stroked the smooth cock, feeling it tingle and swell in her hand. “Such a good girl, standing there with a nice cock for her boss to play with. Need to enjoy this while we can hmmm?” Keeping her movements up until the cock was completely hard, and trembling, she stopped, sitting back in the chair, watching the prick quiver in the air, panties tucked all around it.

“Very good, now, let’s see if you remember how to make Ms Riki feel good ... on your knees, and get busy. Amber, while she starts, be sure to write down all our initial observations...”

Nodding, letting go of the soft breasts a bit reluctantly, Amber moved back over to her chair, and, turning, she watched the two of them while ostensibly taking some notes. Her face was flushed with arousal as she shifted around in her chair as if she had ants in her pants.

Alexi quivered in place as Ms Riki maneuvered Alexi’s prick around so it stood up hard for her, then gave a soft, almost inaudible moan when she started to stroke it and play with it. When she finished with it, it hung there, throbbing in the air, sticking straight up. On her boss’s command, she dropped to her knees and positioned herself between Ms Riki’s thighs. “Yes ma’am, thank you ma’am,” she murmured, sliding her hands up the insides of Ms Riki’s legs to begin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.