Mystique - Alex's Story - Cover

Mystique - Alex's Story

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 7: A Weekend Shopping Spree

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Weekend Shopping Spree - Mystique, 'The' female beauty company, specialized in meeting the needs of the most discriminating clientele. Alex's first day at the woman centric company was today, and he was looking forward to it. If he had only known how transformative the Mystique Regimen was...and how effective their marketing would be...he might not have been so excited. Or would he?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Alexi blinked rapidly when he woke in the morning, disoriented and confused. “Weird dreams,” he muttered to himself, attributing them to his bizarre day at work yesterday. Idly cupping his chest, feeling the soft swell of his breast tissue. The fact that he was gaining some puffiness in the region escaped his sleepy mind. He’d spent most of his Saturday at home, wearing just panties and stockings, comfortable in the privacy of his own abode. He did get a bit antsy after a bit, feeling a need to get out, and decided to go for a run. He realized that the clothes he’d been wearing all morning were certainly not suitable for jogging, so he changed back into his usual men’s clothes -- loose shorts and a t-shirt. His legs looked a little odd in his shorts. It was obvious how soft and hairless they were, but he really was not all that bothered by possibly receiving stares. On his return from his exercise, during which he (surprisingly?) got no notice at all, he got himself cleaned up. Standing at the mirror, brushing his hair back off his forehead, he noted it was starting to get a bit long. He put some of the lip gloss on, smacking his lips and putting the tube away without consciously realizing what he was doing. The rest of the day and evening was as normal as all the other days and nights that week. He casually relaxed, reading the magazines, taking note of all the new products. After his bath, he put in a movie, and relaxed on the couch, quite content to have a quiet Saturday night.

Ding ... Dong ... the front bell had rung, rousing Alex from sleep. Reaching the door and peeking out, he saw packages lined up against the wall, 4 or 5 of them. “Holy buckets, how much did I order anyhow” he thought Realizing he had jumped out of bed naked, wearing only his panties, he turned back to his room to slip on a robe before opening the door and grabbing the boxes.

Taking the boxes to the small dining table, he began to open them, and with each new item, the hint of a smile, and a bit of renewed excitement, along with a bit of worry over the apparent cost, greeted each item he had obviously purchased.

In the first box, he first found a nice silky white blouse, that felt so soft he was tempted to just put it on right away. A similar blouse in light blue was followed by a softer, flowing shirt, with a large floral design. A slightly see thru black blouse with a large ruffle along the neck lay on top of the final item in the box, which turned out to be a dress? What could he have been thinking ... but it is darling ... holding it up, he guessed it came down to mid thigh, and was light as a feather, almost like wearing nothing. Solid white, with the right accessories it would be perfect. Accessories?

Almost afraid to open the other boxes, he took a moment to go make a pot of coffee, and then came back, idly fingering the soft white blouse from the first box. Slowly opening the second box, he found a couple more nice tops. These a bit more casual and appropriate for going to the mall or something. The first was light green with wide open neckline, and the second a more traditional T shirt, albeit light pink, with subtle flower embroidery. Underneath the tops were a couple more skirts, ‘You can never have enough skirts... ‘ and then one much longer skirt, with multiple layers, and would look perfectly at home walking in the park. Combine that with the green top ... a perfect outfit - he’d have to try it the next time he needed exercise - a walk sounded much more inviting than a sweaty jog.

The third box was smaller, thankfully, but presented a different problem. It was full of underwear, only not for the bottoms, but for a lady’s chest. Granted they were very small, but the bralettes, or bandeaus were definitely feminine. And the three lacy bras at the bottom, in 3 different colors, seem to indicate that he might have got carried away a bit the other night.

Rushing now, he opened the final box, in a hurry to see just what all he’d gotten from Mystique. The top item was, compared to the rest, rather tame, simply a long sleep shirt, with a smiling Winnie the Pooh on it. Below that, was a more traditional satin camisole, with matching satin sleep shorts, and at the bottom ... well, it could only be described as a negligee. A very short one at that.

Stunned, he sat back, drinking his coffee, and looking over the loot.

He blinked in surprise at all he ordered, hoping that the discount was enough to not leave his bank account in ruins. The amount he bought would be hundreds of dollars, even over a thousand dollars, at normal prices. For the life of him he could not remember how steep the discount was ... Of course, that was far from his only concern. Looking at the bras, he raised an eyebrow, wondering why he’d spent money on something that he’d never wear. The bralettes looked pretty cute, he had to admit, and, they’d probably suit his style. He liked most of his choices, but a few seemed a bit ... skimpy for him to ever consider wearing. Seriously, it’s not like he got drunk and ran wild with his credit card, what was he thinking? A see-through blouse? The dress shocked him at first, but he had to admit to himself that it could look very nice. He looked rather dubiously at the top with the open neckline, but admitted to himself that it would look pretty good with the long skirt. Maybe he’d wear that combo on casual Friday. He’s not sure what he was thinking with the negligee either. Women only wore things like lingerie, right? That’s what he thought at least, so he’s not sure why he’d ever wear one. Especially not when he had the satin camisole and shorts, which would undoubtedly be more comfortable.

Taking it all in, he shook his head in disbelief at what he had bought himself, wondering what he took last night that could possess him to buy up half of those items. He approved of the other half, they were very cute, but some of his choices seemed to be just a waste of money.


Early Saturday morning, Miss Riki had been perusing the online ordering catalog, before getting an idea. Using her admin password, she logged in to see what Alexi might have ordered. Extremely pleased with her employee’s fashion choice, she only added a couple of items to her order, before applying an additional manager’s discount to the whole big order.

Picturing Monday, and what outfit her new employee might dare to wear, she paused to look again at the choices Alexi had made, and lost herself in a bit of reverie, imagining the skirt sliding down off of Lexi’s slowly widening hips...

Snapping back to the present, she closed up her computer, and spent her weekend relaxing, and enjoying some of the many perks of her exalted status, including the dutiful attentions of two of her more junior staff.


Alexi decided to put one set of his new clothes on for the rest of Sunday, going with a pink theme for the rest of the day. Pink tee, pink skirt, pink bralette, a new pair of pink panties, pink stockings. Sure, they aren’t all the exact same shade, but that doesn’t matter when it was just him at home. He passed the rest of his day in a strangely chipper mood, even deciding to order in Chinese food for his dinner. His attire probably surprised and confused the delivery guy, but it didn’t matter all that much. He thought he looked good, he felt good, everything was good.

Mystique Regimen, Day 10 Monday of Alex’s third week at Mystique.

On Monday, Alex put on the white blouse, figuring it is the most work appropriate thing he had bought, along with a black skirt that reached just past his knees. Underneath, he wore a matching set of light blue panties and bralette, along with some transparent stockings. His outfit topped off by the sandals he was given. On the way to work, he still covered up in a jacket, just a tad self-conscious in public, but he hung the jacket up when he got to work, pausing in the small antechamber before heading towards his desk.

Cyndi waved as Alexi entered the floor, “Hey you ... wow ... um ... looking great? Did you go shopping? “ she asked, as she walked up. As the two of them headed towards Alexi’s desk, Cyndi gave him a quick side hug, her arm dropping behind him to pat his fanny...”I like it!” She smiled warmly.

Alexi accepts the embrace, a little surprised at it, and gives a little shiver when his butt gets patted. “Thanks Cyndi, I decided to check out that employee discount you mentioned.”

Checking his email, a couple of items popped out, one was a reminder about the new Casual Friday policy, reminding all employee to ask their manager about it if they had any questions. A second one was from the catalog department, thanking him for his order, and announcing a big one day sale on Wednesday. Noting the sale, Alexi tried to think about anything he could have forgotten to get, or that he might want. Maybe some new sandals. He already knew about the Casual Friday, but he figured asking Ms Riki for a few more details couldn’t hurt.

Spotting an 11 am appointment on his Calendar from Ms Riki, his biggest concern was taken care of. As he started digging through his assigned marketing analysis, an IM popped up on the screen.

Cyndi : Hey, did my eyes deceive me, or are you sprucing up your assets under that shirt?

Cyndi : And yes, nice panties, your butt felt lovely ... giggle

When he got Cyndi’s IM, Alexi typed back right away, stifling a little giggle.

Alexi: Maybe a bit. Got a little bit carried away in my shopping, but now that I have ‘em, might as well wear ‘em, right? And thanks haha.

Soon enough, 11am rolled around, and he knocked on Ms Riki’s door for his appointment. “Come in” he heard, but it was not Ms Riki. Opening the door, he saw Amber sitting behind a table that extended from the end of Ms Riki’s desk. Looking up she smiled, “Good morning Alex. Ms Riki said she’d be a little late, but that we could go ahead and get started without her, if that’s alright with you?” she smiled, taking in Alexi’s new outfit as she made a couple of notes...

Alexi gave her a smile and a wave back. “Morning Amber,” he greeted her cheerfully. “You can call me Alexi, by the way. I think I prefer it now.” He stepped up beside the desk where he usually stood, giving a nod. “Want me to just do what I normally do for her?” he asked, not feeling at all self-conscious about it.

“Oh, yes, please, she’s given me access to where she makes all the notes, and said I could put my own comments in. If she has questions I am sure we can work them out later ... but ... um ... yes ... exactly like you do for her please...” she said, her hands poised near the keyboard, her own chair tucked a bit more forward into the desk, rather than pointing out towards Alexi like Ms Riki always did.

Alexi nodded again and slowly started to take his new clothes off. It felt a little different this time, taking off women’s clothes. He started with the skirt, slowly slipping it off to reveal his sky blue new panties and smooth, hairless waist. His cock rested underneath, still relaxed, if stiffening ever so slightly. The sandals came next, undoing them and setting them in the corner with the skirt. Lastly, he removed the blouse, unbuttoned to reveal his smooth torso and tiny, budding breasts under the bralette that matched his panties. He stood with his arms at his sides, ready for whatever inspection Amber wanted to perform.

Taking notes, very conscientiously, Amber smiled as she slowly looked Alexi over, her eyes traveling from head to toe. Stopping at his chest. “Oh, your chest has changed quite a bit, you must be using the new Mystique Cream?” she asked, making a note. “Now, you don’t stand so far back from Ms Riki do you? Come ... a bit closer ... and then slowly turn around, and pause, I need to take the rest of my observations.” Amber ordered as she turned her chair a bit, indicating a spot in front of her.

Alexi nodded once more, blushing a bit under her stare, and stepped closer. “I’ve got two creams. One I use on my whole body, except my face. It made my chest very sensitive though, so she gave me another green one to ease that off a bit.” On Amber’s request, he turned around for her, legs spread ever so slightly apart so she could move her hand between them if she wanted to.

Amber’s hand reached up and ran over Alexi’s nice rounded buttocks. Perhaps not as full as a woman’s, she observed, but definitely starting to shape into what one would call a derriere. “These thong panties, are lovely aren’t they?” she asked, as her fingers spent more time on his skin than on the fabric. “I love how they feel, I wear them myself almost exclusively.”

Alexi shivered a little under Amber’s gentle touch, but nodded in agreement. “They feel really nice. At first, I wasn’t sure, but now I wear them everywhere.”

Pulling him around, she took the waistband of ‘Lexi’s thong and pulled it up tight against his genitals. “Skin, still lovely and smooth” she said, taking a note, then running her small hands up over his stomach to his new breasts, teasing each nipple through the thin bandeau and watching for a reaction. “Sensitive too, I was wondering about that” she smiled, again pausing to note something. She was very studious, serious about getting a lot of information down for her work-study program. “I need to make a detailed report each day, they say ... so, sorry if I’m taking too long...” she teased.

He gasped when she touched his sensitive nipples, shaking a bit and letting out a very brief, gentle moan. The waistband pulling tight against his crotch elicited a similar reaction.

“No, it’s fine,” Alexi waved a hand. “Ms Riki takes her time as well, this is nothing new,” he chuckled. He looked down at the girl. She had such a gentle touch, it felt wonderful. Different than Ms Riki’s, but still very appreciated. His cock started to stir in his panties a little more, getting a bit stiff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.