Mystique - Alex's Story - Cover

Mystique - Alex's Story

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 6: Alexi is Punished

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Alexi is Punished - Mystique, 'The' female beauty company, specialized in meeting the needs of the most discriminating clientele. Alex's first day at the woman centric company was today, and he was looking forward to it. If he had only known how transformative the Mystique Regimen was...and how effective their marketing would be...he might not have been so excited. Or would he?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Mystique Regimen, Day 9 Friday of Alex’s second week at Mystique

The next morning, he chose to wear golden-yellow panties to match his new nails, with an appropriate pair of stockings, then dressed himself up in his usual outfit, putting the same gloves on as the day before. He heads to work feeling confident and happy, much more comfortable than he was just a few days prior.

Waving hello to his office mates, with a cheery ‘Good Morning’ from Cyndi, he dropped the catalogs on his desk, and started to go over some of the marketing data for the day, while taking a moment to review Ms Riki’s schedule, as well as scanning her emails, prioritizing them as best he could.

Whilst reading, moving around a bit, he noticed a bit of a swelling on his chest ... a bit of a bust. A bust? Heading to the restroom he opened his shirt and looked more closely. There was definitely some swelling going on there. Would not call them boobs, but, his chest was not very flat anymore.

Alexi frowned a bit as he looked himself over, quite perturbed by the change. This was most certainly not normal for him, and probably was connected to his greatly increased sensitivity in the area. He resolved to ask Ms. Riki about it in their meeting. It must be an unintentional side-effect. Maybe some of the products had female hormones in them or something. He’s sure he’d heard of something like that before.

RIght at ten o’clock, he went to Ms. Riki’s office, dropping his outer layers without even being asked, including his gloves, revealing his whole changing body and new gold nail polish.

Ms Riki’s face was warm and bright as she welcomed Alexi in, nodding as he closed the door, walked over to the chair by her desk, and disrobed down to panties and stockings. “Oh ... very pretty ... gold hmm ... turn, let me see how these are fitting” Ms Riki said, running her hands over his well filled panties as he turned. Facing her again, he waited, as she reached a hand in, fishing around a bit, before pulling Alexi’s small cock up and snug into the front of his panties. Pressing back against the fabric, she looked carefully, thoughtfully, and then announced, “You may be ready for the briefer thongs next week, we can look at them shortly and you can decide.’

Standing up she looked at his soft breasts, almost an A cup, and played with one of the enlarged nipples. “Have these been hurting sweetie? They look so much better, quite kissable if you must know” she smiled, as she quickly kissed one, sucking on the nipple, and almost driving him to his knees with a sudden explosion of sensation. ‘Whoa there ... are you ok? Do you need to sit down” she smiled ... sliding his chair over...

Alexi was almost used to her handling his cock now. He still shivered a bit under the motion, but it was no longer a huge surprise and he let her do it without complaint. He gave her a nod at her suggestion for the briefer thongs, figuring that she’d know best when it came to which underwear would look best or fit best on him. She hadn’t let him down yet, that’s for sure. When she asked if his chest has been hurting, he shook his head, blushing at her compliment, “No, not hurti-” he cut off by a fairly high moan and a massive burst of feeling. He put all his weight on her shoulder when she kissed his nipple, his legs becoming nearly useless.

Nodding quickly at the suggestion to sit, his whole body quivering at the feeling, his cock having gone from 0 to 100 in an instant... “Wh-what’s happening to me?” he panted, trying to make sense of it. “It felt so strong, my body just couldn’t take it at all.” He tried to get his breath and heart rate, which had completely spiked, back down to manageable levels. “Side effect?” he gasped, sucking wind in.

“Good, very good...” she made some more notes, ignoring his immediate questions. “So, tell me, any particular reason you chose gold today? It is not a problem by any means, just collecting the data for our marketing research.”

Alexi frowned pensively at the question, then his face got red when he realized the answer. “Well, I thought you might like it Ms,” he admits, not making eye contact. He’s still trying to get control of his muscles, the shaking of which is starting to calm down.

She watched Alexi sitting there, recovering a bit, and noticed the flush of red on her smooth, hair free chest, and the way her legs were moving back and forth, her panties prominently filled with a very hard cock.

“Everything is really quite fine dear ... I believe the redness is from a rise in body temperature, from the excitement, and the swelling is likely a side effect as well, but I am doubly sure a bit extra of the cream would not hurt. Where is it?” she asked, still watching her employee’s mostly naked form lie there, unselfconscious in their display.

“The cream’s in my bathroom at home,” he replied. “It’s with the full-body cream you gave me first. I’ve been applying a dose every night after my bath,” he lists off that part of his evening routine. “So ... this is normal then?” he asked for clarification.

Making a couple more notes, and watching him sit there, bare legs smooth and shapely, she said “Hmm, wonder if one of the other girls brought theirs in their bag ... It would not hurt to have a morning dose as well, but you did not do anything wrong ... hmmm” she tapped her lips thoughtfully. “While I message Cyndi to see if she has hers with her, why don’t you stand and take off everything for me. I want to get a very good look at your smoothness, like Amber and I did the other day. Oh, by the way, would you mind if she came back? She is proposing a work study program with her school, and mentioned our new hire process as something she wanted to document”

Alexi blushed at the idea of it being documented, face going red with some embarrassment. “D-documented? You mean, for other people to see? I ... I don’t mind Amber here, she’s nice, and pretty,” he added at a whisper, “but other people too?” As he spoke, he started to slowly take the stockings and panties off, preparing himself for another inspection.

“Oh, I do not think her work study program would use actual names and photos, if that is what you are worried about sweetie...” Riki spoke reassuringly as she added “Now, close your eyes, and pretend it’s sweet little Amber again ... hmmm? “ she said, as she reached for Alexi’s smooth naked cock, and begins to slowly stroke it back and forth.

Alexi smiled, a little reassured by that, “Then that’s completely okay with me,” he murmured in reply. He closed his eyes obediently at her request, and visualized Amber in front of him, taking his cock in her hand, then into her mouth as she massaged his balls ever so gently.

After only a moment, she moved her hands around, and holding onto Alex’s now softer, fuller, gluteal globes, Ms Riki engulfed the sensitive cock once again into her warm, obviously willing mouth. Sucking hard now, she quickly raised Lexi’s staff to full attention, as her hands held her butt cheeks firmly. After a bit, one hand dropped down, playing with the smooth balls, and then slid a finger back. Back, tickling Lexi’s small little hole, making his cock jump in Ms Riki’s mouth. “Hmmmm ... sensitive are we ‘ Ms Riki said, licking her lips before going down for some more...

He lets out a soft moan as Ms Riki’s skilled mouth worked its magic, which turned into a little yelp of pleasure when her finger touched his back hole, his cock twitching.

A knock on the door just as Riki got the cock all the way towards the back of her mouth ... Alex opened his eyes, whipping his head around to see who it was, moaning the whole time.

Stopping her oral attack, Ms Riki called out, “Yes? Cyndi? A moment...” Eyes dancing, she stood up, letting go of the now slick, wet, penis, and pointed to the chair. “Just, um, sit there, facing away from the door ... I’ll go get the cream ... unless ... you wanted to parade around in front of Cyndi...” she teased, wiping a bit of saliva off of her lip, as she stood between the chair and the door, waiting for Alexi to move.

Alexi stepped to the side right away and sat down in the chair, face burning, cock still twitching in his lap. He kept his head down and very consciously does not look to the door. Open-mindedness was one thing, and he’s already seen it from Cyndi, but this is a whole different world, an entirely different galaxy even.

Nodding as Alexi sat, Ms Riki moved to the door, and opened it, greeting Cyndi. “Oh ... thank you so much ... Alexi here forgot hers, so, I sure do appreciate it.” She blocked Cyndi from entering the room, obviously not inviting her in, but she was not able to completely block her employee’s view.

Cyndi beamed, “Um ... sure thing boss ... You know I’m always here to help...” she nodded over Ms Riki’s shoulder as she said the word help.

Laughing with a low, chuckle, Riki smiled, ‘I know you would, you were a most eager trainee in your day if I remember...”

Closing the door, after a couple more pleasantries, Ms Riki came back over to her desk, handing Alex a small jar of the cream. “Here you go ... afterwards, be sure to take that back to Cyndi and thank her...”

Alexi’s face burned the whole time Cyndi was there, ears twitching a bit at the mention of her training. He resolved to maybe ask her about that sometime. Later, perhaps, when he was not naked and his dick wasn’t dripping with saliva and precum. He took the cream from Riki’s offered hand and eagerly and rubbed a couple dabs into his nipples and the swollen surrounding area. “Thank you ma’am,” he said with a small smile of relief, not sure whether she wanted to pick up where they left off, or something else now.

Sitting down her chair, Ms Riki sat a bit unladylike, her thighs spread, as she pats the front of her chair. “Come, Alexi, stand right here, let’s see if we can’t find out where we were before we were so rudely interrupted. Hmm...” she said, noticing that his cock was still quite rampant, “seems you are still ... ready for me ... or perhaps it was Cyndi ... hmm ... maybe I should have let her come in after all...” she smiled, waiting. As he got into position, her mouth once again encased the velvety head of his cock, and her hands grabbed onto both cheeks for a moment, holding Alexi’s hips still while she tasted the male flesh.

Alexi bit his lip in a very feminine manner when invited to sit back on the chair, thinking about getting that hot mouth on his dick again. His face goes red at the thought of Cyndi doing it. He hadn’t thought of it before, but now he can’t get it out of his head. On her request he quickly and eagerly stood where she asked, close, tight against her chair between her legs.

As if she had not been interrupted, Ms Riki’s mouth continued to savor every inch of the hardness between the increasingly feminine thighs of her employee. One hand returned immediately underneath, cupping the naked balls, before reaching back to tease the round back entrance. “Since you were so sensitive...” she teased, pausing a moment to speak, Finger pressing harder now, Ms Riki seemed intent on making him cum in her mouth. As her small finger reached in and pressed against a firm little ridge, the head of Alexi’s cock expanded in her mouth, as she urged him to reach his peak as fast as he could ... shuddering, his legs start to shake.

Alexi let out a long moan as she goes down on his cock, closing his eyes and just focusing on the pleasure. The moan grew louder as she took his balls in hand, before distinctly raising in pitch when the finger teased his back hole again. Those high-pitched moans continued and increased in intensity the longer she worked on him. Yet somehow his mind goes back to the same fantasy Ms Riki had put in his mind the other day, with him in her place, his lips in place of hers, sucking on a cock. Soon enough, his muscles tensed, and he let out one last loud groan, his orgasm rocking his body and his warm cum spurting right into her waiting mouth.

With a final deep push into his backside, Ms Riki’s finger and mouth combination had finally done the trick, and the cock started to shoot into her mouth, coating her lips and tongue with sweet cream. “Hmmm ... I am going to miss this” Ms Riki murmured, as she removed her finger, and her mouth, and sat back in her chair.

“I wonder though, how much you appreciate my special handling of you” she asked, as her hand traveled up underneath her skirt. “Do you like how much time I spend with you honey...” she said suggestively, pulling her skirt up to her waist, and diving her hand inside her panties. “I know ... I have a very special treat for you today. You can wear my panties for the rest of the day ... if you come and take them...”

Alexi nodded quickly at her words. “Yes ma’am, I do appreciate it, very much so,” he enthused, every word heartfelt. How could he not appreciate it? “I enjoy it very much and look forward to it every day,” he added. His eyes soon fixated on her panties, unable to avert his gaze from them. He swallowed hard at the idea of being able to wear them. It has an undeniable appeal, that was for certain, and he’d very much like to wear them.

Upon Ms Riki’s request, he dropped to his knees and crawled over to her. His hands inched up towards the band of her panties, his body nestled right between her legs. Before he went too far though, he looked up, as though asking permission to continue.

“Yes, yes, my little star employee, go ahead ... take them...” she said, as Alexi started to slide her hands up her legs. “I think I will have you shop on our online store tonite and tomorrow, we just added Sunday delivery, just like Amazon, so you could have some new things before Monday” she added, waiting for him to continue. “That way you can pick some new stockings or panties or even some tops and such.”

Alexi’s hands continued to inch up slowly, eventually grabbing the panties in a very dainty grip and pulled them down, eyes fixed on what lay underneath. “Thank you ma’am,” he murmured, still staring between her legs. “Do you have any specific suggestions for me?”

“Yes, well, all of my clothes are our companies ... so anything you’ve seen me wear would be great of course ... or the other girls.” she gasped a bit, as her sex was laid bare. “ We are all walking advertisements for Mystique, I would hope you could find a few things you like ... even some new underclothes” she smiled, watching Alexi draw her panties down, revealing her damp curls, and then continuing further, past her knees. The backside of his fingers drew a line down the outside of her thighs and legs, as he slowly removed her intimate clothing. Small goosebumps formed along her arms, as the tingle of Alexi’s touch does something to her. As the panties reached the floor, she motioned for him to put them on.

“Lets see how you look, Lexi, and see how it feels for you” she encouraged. Then, parting her legs, and sliding a bit down into her chair, continued “Then, please, show me your appreciation ... hmmm?” she ordered, as her right hand slowly drew a line along the junction of her thigh and groin.

Alexi slipped the panties up his own legs and around his waist, shivering at the thought that just moments before Ms. Riki had been wearing them. He nodded at her first piece of guidance, giving a little smile, “I’ll look tomorrow morning then, first thing,” he replied, voice still quiet. He licked his lips at the sight of her glistening curls, shivering at the thought of being so close.

He moved his face in closer, inhaling the scent and then extending his tongue. He took a slow, tentative lick while nestled between her thighs, waiting for encouragement to make sure he’s doing the right thing.

“Good girl, you do know how to follow the signs...” Ms Riki said, as she parted her legs a bit, and, pulling the skin to one side with one hand teased, ‘I have something here that desperately needs your attention. I want you to consider this part of your research. What exactly happens when a woman watches someone else putting on Mystiques very sexy line of underwear. “ she smiled, as she felt his head move higher, and his lips start to tease her inner thighs. Moaning, she stops talking, and presses her hips forward, eager to meet his lips and tongue.

Alex noticed her words of ‘good girl’ but finds he doesn’t mind that much. She’s his boss, she can call him whatever she wants to call him. When her hips press forward to his mouth, he found his face buried in her folds. His licking increased in pace and intensity, lapping and sucking, eager to please.

Stroking Alexi’s hair, Riki moaned as her dutiful employee tasted her delicate petal like lips. “Mmmm ... I see you know a little about what you are doing. But we shall teach you so much more ... hmm ... but for now ... see if you can make me come, hmmm ... before Cyndi comes in... “. She picks up the phone, and begins talking, “Yes, Cyndi, do you have the result from the latest Catalog release?”

Alexi’s face burned once more at the thought of being walked in on like this, and he licked faster and more insistently. His desperation showed in how deep and how fast he was licking and sucking, trying so hard to get her to finish as quickly as possible before the other employee walked in.

“Oh, good, they are here? Can you bring them in please, yes, I know my door’s shut, just walk on in, I was in a meeting earlier.” Ms Riki continued on the phone, as she pushed herself more firmly onto Alexis tongue. Looking down at him, she clicked the phone off and told him “Hmm, I changed my mind ... crawl under the desk, and don’t stop until I tell you that you can” Pushing herself, and her chair back from her desk, she motioned for him to crawl under. Waiting until he got situated, she then rolled her chair forward, darkening the cubby a bit, and, once again, slid down 6 or so inches in her chair, opening her legs, and ordered, “Back to work now ... and be quiet, hmm??”

Alexi had crawled under the desk as soon as she orders it, not hesitating to obey. “Yes ma’am,” he whispered, on his hands and knees and repositioning himself in the more secluded location. When she ordered him to continue, he happily followed the direction, eager to get back to tasting her. He lapped away, a bit of the urgency gone now that he believes himself to be hidden, savouring every lick and, swirling his tongue around to try to bring Ms Riki as much pleasure as he can.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.