Mystique - Alex's Story
Chapter 5 : Soft and Silky takes the Day

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 : Soft and Silky takes the Day - Mystique, 'The' female beauty company, specialized in meeting the needs of the most discriminating clientele. Alex's first day at the woman centric company was today, and he was looking forward to it. If he had only known how transformative the Mystique Regimen was...and how effective their marketing would be...he might not have been so excited. Or would he?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Mystique Regimen, Day 8 Thursday of Alex’s second week at Mystique

Thursday arrived, and Alex followed his usual morning routine and headed to work wearing gloves. Deep down, he was a little excited to find out what Ms. Riki thought about what he’d done to his hands.

Seeing Alex enter the office, Riki called out “Come in, remember I only have time first thing this morning ... we have some bit of time though, you do not have to rush rush rush, but it’s now or never I’m afraid” Watching her new protege enter, and close the door, she nodded, “I assume I do not need to tell you exactly what to do anymore? “ she asked with a gentle smile, turning in her chair as if eager to see his outfit for the day.

Lexi shook his head, he knew the routine by now. With the usual “Yes ma’am, no ma’am,” he stripped off his outer layers, but did not take the thin, black gloves off yet, he kind of wanted to let her ask about them first. His new panties were violet, and his toes were painted the same light blue as yesterday. He shivered a little, like before, under her attention, but looked up to her with hope, looking for approval.

Ms Riki smiled at him as he stood there, and then reached up, squeezing the hard nipples on top of what is now evident slight swelling of his breast tissue. “Lovely dear, you are doing so well. And you are throwing yourself into your work here with evident enthusiasm.” Looking at the gloves on his hands, she added, “Oh ... my ... accessorizing? Gloves ... how unusual ... it is a bit dressy for work though...”

Alex gasped as his nipples were squeezed, legs pressing together at her touch. He nodded at her comment about the gloves, smiling a little. “Well ma’am, they were mostly to cover up this.” He slowly pulled them off to reveal his short, but now painted light blue, fingernails. “Is this good ma’am?” he asked, looking down at the ground.

“Oh, dear, yes, very very nice ... I had no ... idea you were so ... daring. “ Looking at the carefully painted nails, she thought a moment, then nodded. “You may not be ready for the next phase, but, since you are moving so fast on your own, I will let you chose. As you know, everyone in the office is aware of our training program, so anything we do here is unlikely to cause much comment, other than the girls commenting and teasing a little bit here and there.”

“You seem to love your stockings so much, I thought you might want everyone to see them, so over on the table is what is normally a day 10 item. Go take a look “.

As Lexi walked her seminude form over to the table, she smiled, really enjoying the way his ass was fitting into the tight panties. Opening the box, he could see a couple of short skirts, one black, one bright pink. “Black goes with almost everything you know” Riki commented from the other side of the room. Next to the box is a pair of 1 inch heeled black sandals.

“You can try those now, or just think about it for a day or so, it truly is for the more advanced employees. It can give you something to look forward to while you work”, Riki smiled, watching as Alex looked at the new items...

Alexi’s face blushed its deepest crimson when he saw the skirts and shoes. If he wore those ... everyone would see. Every single person he walked past would see. And it’s not like he could pass as a woman either. That skirt would tent right up if he ever got a hard-o, maybe even flashing his panties. Hell, a breeze would flash his panties. At the same time, he did really like those stockings and his soft legs, and showing them off could be ... fun, he supposed. These conflicting emotions showed clearly on his face, and his gaze dropped to the ground. “Ma’am,” he began quietly, almost in a whisper, “I ... I...” he stammered, unable to form a coherent response.

“It’s all right Alexi ... it’s really for next week, but, maybe it will inspire your ... dreams and such ... i? It was more of a test to see how you react...” Ms Riki stepped over to the side-table with him, and put her hand on his shoulder as she looked at his face closely. “Tell you what honey, if you want, we can try them on, just in here, and then let you get redressed ... or it can wait until tomorrow or next, truly, this is not a reverse psych test ... I just, well, got a bit excited when I saw you had actually done your fingernails...”

Alexi melted a little under her reassuring touch, looking back at her, still conflicted. However, he brightened a little at her suggestion, and nodded eagerly. “That would work ma’am,” he said with a smile, genuinely wanting to see how they looked on him. “S-sorry about breaking down there, it’s just so much to take in.”

With brisk efficiency, Ms Boss Lady opened the button on the skirt, and slid the zipper down, opening the waist. Kneeling, she had Alexi put one stockinged foot, and then the other, into the black skirt, then slid it up over her hips. Going to the side, she tightened the zipper, and closed the button. The skirt was rather short, ending more than a bit above the knee. Picking up the shoes, she took Alexi back over to the chair, and motions for him to sit down. As Alex walked, the swish of his stockings against the skirt created an interesting sensation.

Again, kneeling down, Ms Riki helped Alex put on the black sandals, adjusting the straps a bit, then closing them around his feet. Getting up and returning to her chair, she smile, ‘Well, try it out, let me see how you look and how you feel as you walk in them”

Alexi can’t believe his eyes as he’s dressed in the short skirt and sandals. It really shows off his newly hairless and soft legs, along with his painted toenails. “I ... wow,” he murmured, impressed at how it looks. He takes a few experimental steps, hearing the click of the sandals and feeling the new swish of the skirt in combination with his panties and stockings. It felt so ... feminine. It should feel wrong to him, but it doesn’t. “I ... I love it,” he admitted, face burning again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.