Mystique - Alex's Story - Cover

Mystique - Alex's Story

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 4: Ms Riki has a helper

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Ms Riki has a helper - Mystique, 'The' female beauty company, specialized in meeting the needs of the most discriminating clientele. Alex's first day at the woman centric company was today, and he was looking forward to it. If he had only known how transformative the Mystique Regimen was...and how effective their marketing would be...he might not have been so excited. Or would he?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Mystique Regimen, Day 7 Wednesday of Alex’s second week at Mystique

Morning passed swiftly. the constant swish of the stockings against Alex’s skin or his slacks a constant reminder of his lovely secret. As time passed, the fear of what others might think diminished, and for some reason the Mystique mantra, ‘Mystique is for the discriminating client’ ran frequently through his mind ... RIght about time for lunch, Ms Riki buzzed. “I have time for our meeting right now, or after lunch at 2pm, either one.”

“Right now is fine for me,” Alex replied, feeling a little more confident as he stands up to go. When he walked to Ms. Riki’s office, he wondered exactly what she’s expecting of him today.

“Enter” he heard, and as he opened the door, he could see Ms Riki in her usual spot behind her desk, and sitting over by the small closet/cabinet, out of the way but still present, was a very pretty young lady. “You look happier today, Alexi come in, close the door, I’m sure you know the routine.” she says, turning her chair as she finished her email.

Alex looked nervously between the other girl and Ms. Riki, all of his old nerves rushing back and settling into a knot in his gut. “Ma’am,” he said hesitantly, “I’m feeling a little more comfortable, but there’s someone else here,” he winced internally at pointing out the obvious, but he couldn’t go without objecting at all.

Ms Riki looked up, and spoke “Oh ... Don’t mind my niece, Amber, I don’t have a daughter, and it was Take your Daughter to work day. She is very curious about Mystique, and I’ve told her about our new program, and my star employee - I’ve stressed with her, as with everyone here at Mystique, discretion is of paramount importance- please ... proceed” she nodded at Alexi’s face, before running her gaze down the length of his body.

A little reassured by Ms. Riki’s words, Alex stripped off his shirt, pants, shoes and socks, leaving his upper body, which he applied cream to last night, completely bare, and his lower body clad only in the stockings and panties he had picked out, his toes painted the light blue that he was encouraged to wear. As though in response to memories of yesterday’s meeting, his cock was already a little hard, pushing against the blue panty.

Amber smiled, and gave a little wave of her hand. Close observation would show that she is wearing stockings almost exactly like Alex’s.

Looking you over, Ms Riki pointed this out to Amber, “See, Alexi has the new stockings on as well, see how these white ones accentuate and complement the light blue panties ... and ... yes ... he probably painted his toe nails to match...”

“Oh yes, they are ever so fine ... and so grown up!” Amber piped up, as she leant forward to get a good look at Alexi’s. ‘They look very nice on you too, um, Alexi” she says with just a hint of a giggle.

Ms Riki iwas s smiling as she looked over Alex’s completely smooth upper body. ‘The lotion, it is very effective I see...” reaching up she ran her hands over his smooth chest, squeezing one of his small breasts and teasing the nipple. ‘Boing! ... that was different ... sensitive’ he thought as his nipple got surprisingly hard surprisingly fast. She noticed his twitch and nodded, turning back to make another note. “Lift your arms over your head, like, oh ... one of those models trying to look mysterious...” she said, curious to see if Alex had applied the cream to his underarms or not.

Alex didn’t even notice the repeated use of the alteration of his name now, and he blushed shyly at Amber’s compliment. “Thanks,” he murmured. The constant attention by the two of them aroused him further, and it only got worse when the teasing of his nipple provided an extra unexpected jolt of pleasure, his cock now straining to stand at attention. Alex raised his arms at Ms. Riki’s request, revealing that he had indeed used the cream on his underarms.

Seeing him blush, Ms Riki smiled, once again congratulating herself, he is turning out to be quite the find, very obedient, compliant ... perfect

“Oh my!, very good Lexi... , Amber honey, come see how smooth she is after just one day...” she said, as she stood up, close, to run her hands along one arm, and down across his underarm. The sensation was quite pleasant, and sent another dose of pleasure to the nearby nipple.

Amber stepped over, quite a bit shorter than to two of them, no more than 4’11” or possibly 5’ in height. She reached her small hand up, and immediately giggles as goosebumps ran down his arm, and his nipple hardened on the side near her as well. “You are right, it is very smooth and silky ... wow...” she said giving him another rub.

Having the hands of two beautiful women on his nearly nude body really set Alexi off, his cock poking right out of his panties now and throbbing with arousal. His body trembled under their touch, and his legs quivered and threatened to give out on him. “Uh, thanks,” he mumbled in reply to their compliments, turning his eyes down to get a good look at his own body as well.

“All right” Ms Riki says, “lets see how the panties are doing” stepping back and sitting in her chair, beckoning him forward like he’d done in the past. “You see, Amber, at first, they did not fit so well, and we almost had to get a bigger size, but, as you can see ... things are fitting so much better even just after a few days.” She runs her hand across the waistband, tugging it up slightly, running along the leg holes, then pushing on his hip to turn him, took both of her hands and caressed the light blue panties for a long moment.

Amber’s eyes were wide, as she watched her aunt play with the young man in front of her, it was all so, exhilarating.

“These feel almost perfect back here Alexi, have you noticed the any more tightness like from the first day or so? They seem nicely full and round and smooth -- though, i guess, most of that is you ... these are still rather snug bikini panties” Ms Riki asked, finally removing her hands with a slight pat, and letting him turn back around.

Alexi’s quivering stilled a little as their hands eased off, though his dick still strained against the panties. Wherever Riki would touch, his muscled tremble a little. He cast a little glance towards Amber, still slightly more self-conscious than he would be because of the extra pair of eyes. “They seem to fit much better now,” Alexi replied, thinking about how the panties feel on him. “Not uncomfortable at all. In fact...” he blushed a little again, “They even feel kind of nice, you know?”

Looking down at his white stocking covered feet, Ms Riki asked...”And did you ... change your toenail polish as well?” The way Alexi was behaving, she would be surprised if he had not, but she was not able to see, quite, what the color was...”Amber ... for the first few days she was all in pink, but I wanted to see how Alexi did with another color...”

“Oooh ... I know I still sometimes change colors almost daily sometimes ... it’s just so ... fun!” the younger woman said excitedly, looking down at her own painted fingernails, her own stockings and shoes hiding whatever she might have on her young toes.

Alex’s toes are in fact the pale blue they were asked to be. The use of the word ‘she’ caught his attention as well, but Alexi assumes it was a slip of the tongue. “Yes ma’am,” he nodded obediently. “I painted them the blue that you asked me to, matching my panties.” He doesn’t feel the least bit embarrassed discussing his toes anymore, and it comes across in a clear, more confident tone.

“Come come ALexi, you know how we look at your toes ... slide those stocking off, sit down, and put one of your cute feet in my lap ... Amber ... sit on the edge of the desk there, so you can see this part ... he’s really quite adept at doing his toenails already...”

Alexi slowly slid his stockings off for her and sat down in his usual chair. He put his feet up for Ms. Riki as he normally had been doing, and gave a small smile at the praise.

“Oh my, yes, here place one in my lap, i want to feel your toes, your foot” she said, as Alex somewhat eagerly held up a foot, appearing to love the attention. Her hands quickly ran up his now very smooth calves up to his knees, and back down to his foot, raising the foot to give it a quick kiss, before setting it back down, and running her hands up over the soft skin of his lower leg again, sending a noticeable shiver up to his spine, and increasing the blood flow underneath his panties. “Amber ... feel the other one... 4 days ago it was quite hairy and rough...”

Amber, eyes got wide as she reached towards his other knee, and slid her hands down a bit to his calf. Unable to reach much farther, her hand returned upward, and continued on up, all the way to his panties, and then back down again. If Ms Riki’s hand had felt electric, Amber’s smaller, even softer hand was like lightning. ‘I see Auntie ... it is amazing ... he feels so wonderfully warm and smooth. Um ... Is he truly like that all over?”

Under his panties, Alexi’s member strained against the fabric and throbbed with need now. Their touches felt like miniature sparks every inch of his skin they reach, and his body quivered helplessly. In reply to Amber’s question, Alex nodded and smiled slightly. “I applied the cream everywhere except my face. I wasn’t sure if body cream would be appropriate there.” He looked to Ms. Riki for confirmation about this.

“Oooh, see! She’s really getting into the swing of things ... everywhere! So perfect!... ‘ Ms Riki said with a bit of an insinuating lilt. “But, no, the body cream is too coarse for the face ... I think we might have something in the training regimen for that, but I will have to see when it is, but first ... I think, well, I know I checked how the cream worked yesterday ... Do you remember Lexi? are you truly smooth all over? Or perhaps you would like me to check ... again... ?” she smiles, watching his panties twitch.

She added, turning to talk directly tos Amber, “Notice how calm and obedient she is becoming too? I think she will be one of my stars...”

There it is again, that use of she. Alex doesn’t mind all that much, just one letter again. He nodded again at the explanation of the cream. “Okay, good to know, thank you ma’am.” Regarding the question of where he applied the cream, his cock twitched at the insinuation, and he bit his lip a little. “Yes ma’am. I applied it everywhere below my neck.”

Ms Riki smiles knowingly. “Well, in the interest of science, and solid marketing fact, we should check you over thoroughly, don’t you agree Amber?”

Amber, her eyes wide with barely repressed eagerness, nodded her head emphatically, “Oh, absolutely, Auntie, it is most important. I can help you with that, if you think it would get better with two sets of, eyes on the task?” she looked imploringly at Ms Riki.

“Hmmm, it seems only fair. Alexi, please, take your lovely toes’ies out of my lap, and stand up right between us please, we must see how well the cream has been working...” she ordered, as she squeezed his leg suggestively.

Alex’s cock absolutely throbbed at the thought of both women doing a more hands-on inspection of him again. He obediently rose to his feet, consciously resisting the urge to cover up with his hands. “Please tell me if there’s anything more I should be doing ma’am,” Alexi requested, attempting to maintain his obsequious role. His embarrassment did show through in one way though, as he averted his eyes to the side, unable to make eye contact.

“Oh, we shall see what ‘more’ you should have been doing” Ms Riki mused out loud to her niece, as she reached for the waistband of his lovely light blue panties, and then paused. “Amber honey, why don’t you check for us, it will be a good learning experience, I think...”

Amber’s eyes’ were wide as she looked at his well filled panties, her mouth slightly open, small pink tongue poised against her upper lip as she moved to kneel directly in front of Alexi. “S-s-sure ... no problem” she told her aunt, as if it is no big deal. Reaching up to his hips, she grabbed the edge of the panties, and started to pull them down.

While Amber was getting into place, and reaching for the panties, Riki had continued “I see you are becoming quite eager to please me, and Mystique as well, Alexi, and that, well, that bodes very well for the next few days of the training program. I expect you will be learning my complete schedule soon and taking over making all of my appointments, and I want you to start to get to know some of your co-workers. I know you asked about some cream for your face, and I will look into that...” she paused, as she watched what Amber was doing.

The panties had quickly become stuck on Alex’s erection, and Amber looked at Riki uncertainly. “Go ahead, just move it out of the way” she told her niece. With eye’s widening, Amber took one small hand, and reached in to grab his shaft, pushing it down and in, letting the panties now pop over the head, and continue to fall down over his hips... ‘Oh wow...” she says, as her one hand dragged the panties down farther until they fall off his legs, but her other hand never lets go of his hard trembling cock. ‘It’s so warm” she said, “and it quivers...”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.