Mystique - Alex's Story - Cover

Mystique - Alex's Story

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 2: Alex becomes a better employee

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Alex becomes a better employee - Mystique, 'The' female beauty company, specialized in meeting the needs of the most discriminating clientele. Alex's first day at the woman centric company was today, and he was looking forward to it. If he had only known how transformative the Mystique Regimen was...and how effective their marketing would be...he might not have been so excited. Or would he?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Mystique Regimen, Day 5 Monday of Alex’s second week at Mystique

Monday morning, he choose the green panties, as they’re another more subdued colour, and went to work, the same knot of nervousness in his gut about being found out.

Things were starting to feel a bit weird it seemed to Alex, as when later he arrived for his noon appointment with Ms Riki, she barely looked up from her papers, simply saying, “Wait, close the door please, and then come over here next to my desk, and show me what you chose today ... and tell me how your night went, with the panties, your toes, and the catalogs, as well as working today, with your toes painted and, I assume, another pair of panties hiding under your slacks...”

He shut the door quickly, nervously, and went and stood beside her desk. He slowly stripped off his socks and shoes first, then pulled his pants down, again, for her, revealing a dark green pair of panties around his waist and, lower down, his painted toenails. “It was alright. I’m a lot more relaxed wearing the panties and having these painted toenails at home than I am in public. I read the catalogs as you asked again, I’ll do so every night until you tell me otherwise.”

“Yes, I see, nice green ones ... please remove the rest of your clothes and stand close, I need to check the fit” Ms Riki says ... very matter of factly, barely looking up from her computer.

Alex frowned a little at the change in demeanour from before. He carefully unbuttoned his shirt and placed it carefully on the back of the chair, then stepped out of his pants fully and placing them on top. He stepped up close, shivering a little bit with the combination of nerves and exposure.

“Ah, good, drop you hands, I’m well aware of how you are built, I need to check the fit...” she snapped...”Turn around now...” as she ran her hands over fabric in the back, the panty smoothly covering his backside. “How are these feeling compared to the blue ones yesterday ... same? Worse? Better? In what way? ... and be honest, this is for our marketing...” she smiled, as she finished caressing his prettily clad derriere.

“Well, I think I’m getting a little more used to how they feel,” Alex said, letting his arms hang loosely. “They don’t really feel too different, but it’s less uncomfortable I think because I’m wearing them more.”

“Oh, we should also, after a couple more days, definitely try the other styles as well, but we need to let this first week run it’s course with the bikini ... you did pick orange after all” Ms Riki declared, pushing on his hip to turn him back around. Reaching in to quickly pull his cock up and to the right, she snaps the waistband back down and nods... ‘It is fitting better today ... maybe you lost a teeny bit of weight.” She turns back to her computer and makes a couple more notes. “Pull that chair over, sit and put your foot in my lap, I want to check out your toes.”

As he follows her instructions and puts his foot up for her, something Riki said seemed a little odd. “I lost weight? How? It’s only been a couple days.”

“Interesting, very interesting - how? I am not sure, I just thought it looked and felt like you were wearing them better” Ms Riki said, taking some notes, and then held his smooth foot in her hand, and gently caressed it as she looked at his toes. “Pink still your favorite I see, you know, I think I like pink toes very much, but sometimes a change is good. But, I think tomorrow, I’d like to see them matched up with the pink panties ... you will feel so nice and soft if you are all in pink I think. “ stroking his foot, it was quite relaxing. Sitting in his bosses office, wearing only a pair of panties, and having her rub his foot, was definitely a new experience.

“We just got a new catalog today, I had them rush me the prototype, I want you to to look it over this afternoon and this evening, and tell me what you think.” she said, now asking for the other foot, and continuing her examination. Alex shifted uncomfortably in her chair ... her touch, well it started to feel slightly arousing. “You are doing so well, I think you are ready to try some skin products, perhaps on your legs ... I’ll be sure and have the starter package on your desk by the end of the day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.