Private Dick - Cover

Private Dick

Copyright© 2017 by WACKIE

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Story: Chapter 4 - You do a good deed for someone. You never know you may receive a HERO'S REWARD.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Time Travel   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Squirting  

I headed back to my new pad and was surprised. Betty met me and asked for my windbreaker. She introduced me to her three children, Robby 16, Joe and his twin sister Jane 14.

All three of them bombarded me about jobs. Robby wanted to do the yard work. Joe wanted to keep the cars washed and waxed. Jane wanted to do the house cleaning.

I looked at Betty and she just raised her hands and said, “I can’t be responsible for hiring and firing my own kids!”

“OK, all you follow me.” I went out the back door to the shed I had seen about 100 feet from the house.

It had large swing doors. I opened them and looked inside. As I expected the aliens came through again. There was a 1947 Farmall cub with all the lawn attachments. There was everything else that was needed for yard work.

“Well Betty, call the Farmall dealer and have them send someone out to show these boys how to work all this equipment.”

I then took Robby down to the American Motors dealer. When we turned in the drive way I saw the For Sale sign and decided to buy it. Before we left I owned the dealership. They had tow trucks and everything. Robby had a new Jeep to haul his brother and sister home from school.

Now I am a light sleeper. I don’t know what time I woke up in the middle of the night. I was fully blindfolded and gagged. Each limb was pointed toward a corner and tied.

I was being ridden like a wild stallion. It felt like it was a huge tight hand lubricated with hot lubricant.

I could tell that was not the case. Wow!!! - hairy vagina porn, hairy girls, hairy vagina, hairy sex. Let me introduce to you “Hairy Vagina Porn” - hairy pussy galleries. I was enjoying this hairy porn movie!

Sweat was pouring out of each sweat port on my body as I rose in heights I had never being before. Then everything went black as I exploded into a giant orgasm.

When I came to, I was rock hard only this time my prick was getting massaged as they licked and kissed it. They were giving it lots of lots of love inhaling everything.

They gave it an occasional suck. I could almost see her eyes as she was performing all this so my imagination began to run wild.

I think my cock was as hard as it had ever being to my knowledge. My skin felt tight and the head felt bulbous. My precum began to flow like a drippy faucet. I could almost taste it myself. Then she got down to business--... —Well if you could say she was not already.

She started to suck slowly and sensually. Her nose hit my public hair so lightly it tickled as her mouth bobbed up and down. She kept her teeth out of the way as she went faster and faster on my cock.

For the second time I blew so hard I pasted out. To my knowledge I had never done this before.

When I came to I was alone again in a pool of sweat.

I finally drifted off into a exhausted sleep. When I woke up the next time I smelt bacon.

I walked into the kitchen and set down to the plate that was placed in the chair at the end of the table.

I looked for clues to who might have molested me the night before but no one seemed any different.

I stayed around the next several days and made sure of my new home was set up properly. I discovered Jane was a whiz at math and it gave me an idea. I began to watch the boys. With the Farmall executive training them I was impressed with their ability of them to learn the trade. On the third night at the table while we ate I brought up my idea.

“There are twenty acres of land on the road beside my property For Sale. I would like to buy it and start a private school. Not only would it house grades 1 through 12 but it would have several special trade schools. We would start with one for the boys on yard work and Jane on secretary skills.

Betty said, “I will start looking for the teachers.”

“I will look for builders tomorrow.” I said.

Within six months the school doors opened. There were one hundred students from all walks of life. Rich kids who had parents who paid through the nose, and kids who had nothing paid nothing. The only different in this school and public school was if you did not put your heart in it, we put your ass out.

My Private Dick Service was put in all the papers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.