Private Dick - Cover

Private Dick

Copyright© 2017 by WACKIE

Introduction

Action/Adventure Story: Introduction - You do a good deed for someone. You never know you may receive a HERO'S REWARD.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Time Travel   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Squirting  

My name is John Rice. This is my story about the strange thing that happened to me.

It was a blustery night and the humidity must have been one degree. I had just finished my workout at the gym and was on the way to my car when I heard the fight taking place around the corner in the ally.

I overheard a man shout, “Shoot him so he can’t ID us!”

I used my key remote to release my trunk and grabbed my sawed-off shotgun out of the trunk. I ran to the corner. Just as I rounded the corner a shot was fired. I pumped a shell into the chamber and fired into the ground around the feet of the teenager with the gun.

He was pointing a gun at an old man lying on the ground, preparing to fire a second time.

“The next one is in your face,” I shouted at the teenager with the gun as I pumped in the second shell.

The gang ran past me and down the street. The man on the ground did not move. I ran and dropped on my knees beside him and laid the gun beside me. I noticed a bullet wound in his chest. He did not look good. His face was bluish green. I was sure he only had a few minutes to live. He was holding a gun that looked kind of like a gun you would see on Star Wars or Star Trek.

Suddenly, there was a bluish flash that blinded me!

When I was able to regain my sight, I found myself in a tan-colored room with no windows or doors. A chair appeared in the middle of the room. I sat down. I knew I was some place I had no control. The room was about 10 by 10 with an 8 foot ceiling.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.