A New Job for Wendy - Cover

A New Job for Wendy

Copyright© 2017 by golden girl

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I lose my job so my wife takes the plunge

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex  

It was almost four o’clock before we left, I’d won £4,000 and Anton had insisted that I keep it.

“It’s only money and anyway I got the Van Gogh for a few million less than I expected.”

A few million less!

I joined him in the shower where he ate me as I leaned back against the glass grinding my hips into his face.

He used the fingers of both hands to hold me open so that his tongue could get right up inside me.

Then he lifted me up and slid his big, black monster into my yearning pussy.

I groaned at the sheer size of it and wrapped both arms around his neck, my mouth finding his in a wanton, open mouth French kiss.

“Oh fuck,” I gasped into his mouth. “You know how to use that fucking thing.”

“Let’s try a bit of sodomy,” he grunted and lifted me up to withdraw from me.

His words scared me, surely he’d rip me apart, but I needn’t have worried.

I felt his cock head nudging against my nether hole, but he didn’t force it.

“I’m going to let you go,” he said with a smile. “You and your own body weight will dictate how much of it you can take,”

He let go and I relaxed my death grip on his neck, his shaft was positioned perfectly and slid in slowly.

My mouth formed an O and I heard myself moaning as he slowly but surely invaded my rectum.

“Jesus Christ,” I hissed, “I’m taking it, I’m taking every inch of your cock.”

Still my own weight forced me down, I had tears in my eyes, it felt as if I was constipated and needed to go, then it stopped sliding into me and I felt the most wonderful feeling I’d ever had.

“Shall I hold you?” he asked worriedly, but I shook my head.

““No, oh no, let me fuck myself on you.”

He stood immensely strong as I bounced up and down on his prick, I kissed him, I bit him, I gouged his muscular back with my long finger nails and I called him all the dirty names I could think of.

My orgasm didn’t come slowly like an ordinary one, instead it hit me like an express train, I felt his big hands grip my hips and force me down and then I felt his cock explode inside me.

I could hear a woman screaming very close to me as it hit me, once again the hose pipe in my cunt sent me into delirium and the next thing I knew, he was laying me down in his huge bed and kissing me.

It was mid - afternoon when I awoke to an empty bed and saw an envelope propped up on the bedside cabinet.

“Dear lovely Wendy, I had to leave, but I hadn’t got the heart to wake you, you looked so peaceful, so beautiful, please accept this as a token of my thanks for a wonderful night with a wonderful lady, you are very special.

The suite is paid for until the end of the week, so you can enjoy it until Sunday morning, I hope you’ll find your fee is satisfactory.”

Regards Anton.

I counted out £6,000, he’d rounded it up to £10,000 with my winnings!

I rang David and at last he answered, “Hello.”

“David darling, don’t argue, don’t say anything, just get changed into something suitable for a five star hotel, pack me some clothes, sexy ones as well as my new gown and come to the Four Seasons on Park Lane.

I’ve got the penthouse suite until Saturday and I’ve also got ten thousand pounds for last night.”

“What the hell did you have to do to get that much,” he asked, but I giggled,

“Nothing that I’ve not done before,” I laughed, “But now I’m going to do it with my own special man.”

I rang down for room service and asked for a breakfast to be sent up, I also asked how much it would be, but I was told that the suite and anything else I required had been taken care of.

“Wow, what a man, in more ways than one.”

I freshened up in the shower and pulled on a bath robe whilst waiting for my husband and ate a leisurely breakfast on the balcony. They’d delivered a couple of morning papers with the breakfast and I was astounded to read of a mysterious Dutchman who’d paid a world record price of £44,000,000 for a Van Gogh!

David could only gawp at the luxury of the suite, but thankfully he’d brought me a fair selection of clothes.

“Right mister” I said sternly, “What was the matter with you yesterday, why the long face and why didn’t you answer my text?”

“Sorry darling,” he smiled sheepishly, “I was just sulking, you know, you being with other men, out enjoying yourself and me at home, out of work and feeling like a fucking pimp.”

“Remember when we first met?” I asked and he nodded.

“Of course.”

“What was I doing for a living?”

“Well, er, nothing, you were on the dole.”

“Exactly; and who kept me?”

“Yes all right, I was out of order yesterday.”

“Who kept me?” I repeated.

“I did.”

“Yes, you did and you never once moaned about me not working, well now it’s my turn, I just happen to be earning a bit more than you.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.