Brother/Sister Day - Cover

Brother/Sister Day

 

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My name is Robbie, Mom calls me Robert, but my sisters don't! I found a contest online, The 14th Annual Brother/Sister Day. It promotes writers and readers of Brother/Sister Porn to actually take a chance and make a move on their Brother or Sister. I have a younger sister, so here goes!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

APRIL SIXTH

I walked in, with my shoes in my hands, and the light by the bed came on, with, “Was she better than me?”

She said that she would stay up to greet me, but she didn’t say she would be stark naked.

“Only more seasoned than you are, she’s had over a dozen guys, you are still on your first.”

“And only, Robbie. Got anything left for me, or are your nuts completely empty?”

“Can I clean up first, Beautiful girl?”

“Just wash what you need. I want a shower with my guy after we are done, please?”

I understood what she meant, so I went in our bathroom, undressed, brushed my teeth, washed my face and cleaned up around my dick and balls. I sure hoped I had something left to give my little sister.

She looked asleep when I came back out, so I climbed in the bed giving her a goodnight kiss.

I softly said, “Sleep, little one, it’s just you and me!”

From her, barely audible came, “You and me,” and she rolled partway on me with her hand on my bare chest.

About four in the morning, I woke up to see her beautiful eyes and her shaking tittles as she was riding me traditional cowgirl style. I had told her about it, so she took it on her own,

Being so young and energetic, helped and she kept rotating and slamming down over and over again, as he had her hands in the air running them through her brown locks.

Last thing I wanted to do was to cum too soon, so I just let her go, and she was getting kind of loud, until ... the door opened with Mom, Em and Tiffany all walking into the room, open mouthed.

Sammi waved and said, “Hi!” and just kept on going. A minute later, she added, “Stay and watch, but that’s all you can do. Just watch. I may be only fifteen, but Robbie and I have talked about all the different ways we can fuck. This is called the ‘Traditional Cowgirl.’ Robbie likes it because he likes my titties bouncing around. Don’t you like this position, Robbie?”

“Who gets him tomorrow?” Sharon said.

“You do, Mom,” the rampant young lady with my dick up inside her pussy remarked. “Then me, Tiffany, me again, Emily, me again, after that Mom, and it all starts up again. When a period starts, there are choices to be made. I’m going to let my big brother fuck my ass soon. Mom can’t get pregnant, Tiffany can, and may be already, and I’m too young for that. Em is on the pill, just like me, aren’t you, Sis?”

I waited until she was done doing the play by play, then I got her up tight, flipped her over on her back and changed to a slower gear, going deep and said, “Here I cum, ready or not!”

I couldn’t stop cumming or stroking as deep as I could. There was so much, Sammi was leaking and said, “Anybody want his juice, before I drain out?”

The girls let Mom have the honors, surprising me as I pulled off to give the access needed.

“Can Em and I clean him up, please?” Tiff requested.

“Ugh, yeah, sure thing, ladies. Oh Mommy, you suck almost as good and Robbie does!”

Em and Tiff, each were licking me clean, stopping to kiss each other every now and then. They took turns sucking on my dick and balls. Only Sammi and I were naked.

“I need a shower,” Sammi said. “Somebody still has to go to school today.”

We excused the ladies as we took the shower together.


On the way to school, she cuddled real close and said, “Wasn’t that amazing ... Emily and Tiffany kissing each other like that?”

“I think all of it was amazing, you are the most amazing. Next time we do something like that, let’s wait for a Saturday or Sunday, OK Baby?”

“Sure, OK.”

“I think Emily has a strap-on, do you know what that is, Samantha?”

“Yep, a plastic dick that a girl puts on to fuck another girl with.”

“Wow, have you ever used one, or been the recipient of one?”

“No, but if you want, I’m sure either Tiff or Em could fuck me in the ass with it, and you could be in my pussy at the same time. That sounds like a fun time, doesn’t it?”

I almost missed the entrance to the parking lot, as I had no room to get out and get the door for her. Nevertheless, we waved goodbye and she walked off, starting the six hours a day I don’t see her.

The moment I got back, I went straight up to ‘our’ room. Within a minute there was a knock on the door.

“Come in” I said starting up my computer.

“Robert, are you sure that...”

“Samantha is taking her birth control pills every day, Mom?”

“How...”

“I check her dispenser and hand her the pill myself, and watch her take and swallow it, every single day. The idea of having a baby with her is one of the things that keeps me hard all-day long. I also understand the responsibility I have to all of you, especially her.”

The computer booted and I clicked on Office 365 and turned around to face her.

“My dear sweet beautiful mother, I can only be her lover and little bit of a dad to her. She still needs her mother for those times only a mom can help. I am working on a possible source of income to pay my share around this place. No ... Let me finish! When Em and Tiff are gone back to school, I hope to be a lover to you both plus whatever you ask of me?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.