Brother/Sister Day - Cover

Brother/Sister Day

 

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My name is Robbie, Mom calls me Robert, but my sisters don't! I found a contest online, The 14th Annual Brother/Sister Day. It promotes writers and readers of Brother/Sister Porn to actually take a chance and make a move on their Brother or Sister. I have a younger sister, so here goes!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

It wasn’t until we were at dinner later, that I found out that my 20-year-old sister, Tiffany, wasn’t on the pill. She didn’t seem to care either.

During this conversation over dinner, Sammi took my hand as a form of reasserting her place in the Robert Hierarchy.

Emma realized she was the only one I hadn’t yet made love to, so I asked Sam if it was OK, if we were able to ‘do the nasty’ or not?

Her answer was a simple and logical plan:

First, I move into her room, and we have all the fun we want.

I was available, only after Sam and I fucked the previous day, with the other three taking turns.

When Sammi was having her period, I got to choose one of them to sleep with that night.

I couldn’t have the same girl twice in a row, without Sammi doing something in-between.

Nobody seemed to mind at all.

I made a simple rule that nobody gets me until after their homework, and/or housework is done, Mom liked that.

With Tiffany most freshly fucked, it was Sammi and I that night.

Using our smart phones, we found and promised to try many amazing positions and deviations. Often, we just cuddled and held each other all through the night. The way we felt about one another, didn’t necessitate nonstop sex.

APRIL FIFTH

I take Sammi to school every single morning, and pick her up most afternoons.

When I got home, I started putting together a story for the contest, using details from my life since this all started. I put a special passcode on it so it couldn’t be even accidentally stumbled across.

With hours to myself in the middle of the day, I also started to look for a job I could do from home, you know, legitimate money-making jobs.

Freelance writing seemed a possibility, but I was worried since I’m most comfortable writing porn.

From my grades in school, I knew I was a good story teller and technical writer, but writing porn is different than writing a biography about some unsung hero.

I wrote a few streams of consciousness, pornographic one-page stories, and had Mom read them over, giving me some good and fair criticism. I had been reading them for some time, and was beginning to understand what the most popular subjects were about, any incest, a romantic story with a hook, and the occasional science fiction story.

I put out, on my StoriesOnline Blog account, a request for an E-Book provider that doesn’t mind if it is dirty, incestuous, or obscene. Considering you can write a story with 14 year olds doing things I had yet to do myself, I was hopeful.

I also googled ‘Places who will publish dirty stories, ‘ on my desktop, getting ‘Tough Nickel, ‘ ‘Writing World, ‘ and others as well. Along the way, I found that Amazon will publish dirty stories, as well.

In my research, I had found some people talking about getting an agent or something like that, to help sell whatever it is you had written.

Most of the recommendations from the people at SOL suggested I start with E-Books. That is stories you can read on your Kindle, Nook, or just about any tablet, for a fee.

I almost forgot to pick up Sammi, I was so into this idea. She was leaning against a tree looking pissed at me, so I got out of the car, and opened the door for her, giving her a light kiss on the cheek.

Her giggle was her acceptance of my non-verbal apology.

On the trip home I asked, “Have you ever read a story or a book that had graphic sex in it?”

“I doubt that, Robbie. Give me an idea of what you are talking about, please?”

“Get closer, so I don’t have to talk too loud, please Sammi?”

She did, so I began:

“The moment he walked into his sister’s bedroom, he felt himself getting very hard. All she had on was a bra that left little to the imagination, and sheer panties that told him that she shaved herself very close...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.