Brother/Sister Day - Cover

Brother/Sister Day

 

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My name is Robbie, Mom calls me Robert, but my sisters don't! I found a contest online, The 14th Annual Brother/Sister Day. It promotes writers and readers of Brother/Sister Porn to actually take a chance and make a move on their Brother or Sister. I have a younger sister, so here goes!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Back at home, I found Mom humming and vacuuming the living room.

Before I could sneak up on her, she saw me, saying, “Hi There. I just heard from Tiffany that they won’t be back until dinnertime.”

“Any specific reason you mention that, my dear gorgeous Mother?”

“Well, I was wondering if you were interested in having a fling with your ... dear old mother?”

I laughed out loud, but her face told me that was the wrong thing to do.

“So, you’re willing to flirt with me, but not make out with me!”

“MOTHER!”

“Listen, Robert ... just hold still and let me talk, please?”

“Sorry?”

“Your father was the love of my life, but you make me feel like a schoolgirl. You are only 16, I am ... older than that.”

“Not to me, you aren’t. I may love Sammi, tolerate Em and Tiff, but I ... I ... think you are the most magnificent mother in the entire universe. I will gladly do whatever you want me to, OK?”

Leaving the vacuum, she walked over to me, took me by the hand and walked me upstairs to her room.

Oh, boy!


She had me walk in ahead of her, and she followed in closing the bedroom door with her back. She kicked off her shoes as she walked towards me.

Even though I knew what we were about to do, it was still a relatively new idea in my head to make love to anyone, much less my own mother.

“Take off your clothes, Robert!”

The way she said it got me very firm. It didn’t take long to take off my shirt, removed my belt and shoes, and take off my pants.

“Your boxers, take them off!”

“No, not until you take off your clothes, Sharon!”

She had on a blouse and skirt, and some comfortable shoes. She started to unbutton her blouse, much too slowly for my taste, but it was erotic nonetheless.

She dropped it on the carpet, kicked off her shoes, and undid her pretty gray skirt, letting it drop at her feet.

All she had on was a very transparent brassiere, and an equally transparent panty. She shaves.

“Your turn, Robert!” she said.

“Why don’t you take it off for me?” I responded.

The distance between us had been nearly six feet, and she began a very slow sashay, really working her hips back and forth. When she stopped her walk there was maybe a foot between us.

She dropped to her knees, and felt my hardness from the outside.

“I’ll bet Sammi really liked it last night, don’t you think?”

I glanced down at her with a questioning look.

“I heard everything, listening at the door with my hand down my own panties. When the shower started, I went back to bed, unfortunately, by myself!”

She pulled my boxers down and said, “Hmmm,” as I stepped out of them. I expected her to start a blow job, but she rose to her feet, and slipped off her bra, and removed her panties.

“Your Move!”

As I mentioned at the top of the story, she, when she was 19, was a Hooters Girl. That’s where Dad found her, wooed her and they got married and started having kids right away.

My move meant I could proceed anyway I wanted, and her breasts were that starting point. I leaned over a little and put my mouth on her left nipple, and she made a cute little noise.

I moved to her other breast to do the same thing and she made that sound again. After that, I stood up straight, and turned her so she had her back to the bed.

“Your turn!”

As I thought she might, she got up on the bed on her back and began playing with her own pussy.

“Come here!”

I got to her, and said, “May I lick your pussy, Mother?”

She opened her mouth, but said nothing. Then she made the come-hither move with her finger and said, “Fuck me, Robbie, fuck me as hard as you did Samantha!”

I did get into position, took my very firm eight inches and placed it at the ready.

“Last night, before I fucked my own sister, I asked her if she was safe. Now, I feel it necessary to ask you the same question. Sharon, are you safe?”

“I’m 42. After Samantha was born, I had my tubes tied. You can fuck me, and fill me all you want. I cannot get pregnant, Robert!”

With that information, I pushed forward feeling different sensations from the night before. I loved Sammi, but this opportunity is unique and I am not about to take it for granted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.