Brother/Sister Day - Cover

Brother/Sister Day

 

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My name is Robbie, Mom calls me Robert, but my sisters don't! I found a contest online, The 14th Annual Brother/Sister Day. It promotes writers and readers of Brother/Sister Porn to actually take a chance and make a move on their Brother or Sister. I have a younger sister, so here goes!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I heard a click.

My zipper was being unzipped and her head lowered.

“Ooh, Sam. Feels so good!”
She was doing a great job blowing me. I tried to stay quiet so as not to draw attention to anyone.

I reached over to her butt, and started to fondle it. I got my hand inside her panties, and probed in near her pussy.

“Oooh, I love that, Robbie, go deeper, please?”

As I did, she got more aggressive with my dick. I was near my point of no return, as I moved from her pussy to her ass.

She got her mouth on the end of my dick and was tickling my balls, and I came, and came, and came some more.

She seemed to get all of it, swallowing more than once. I couldn’t believe what just happened, but it did. She got face to face with me, smiling like a six-year-old and said, “We need to do this all the time, Robbie.”

“Sounds like a great plan, but I would love to have you in my bed so we could fuck hard and rough.”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” I responded,” I consider you my girl, although Mom and our sisters might not appreciate that sobriquet.”

“I’m on the pill, Big brother,” she said.

“Excellent! We better get home before Mom calls the police on us.”

She used the car’s mirror to fix her makeup, and cuddled back next to me.

We got home, and got out to see our sisters, waiting for us.


Sam had taken the drive home to put her hair back in pigtails, which make her look twelve.

I got out and opened the door for her, and we hugged our sisters, not having seen them for almost a month.

“Is this our little brother?” Tiff said to Em.

“It’s only been a month,” I said. “However, all of my sisters, even Mom are very pretty. I guess it took me becoming sixteen to realize how beautiful you all are.”

I walked into the house with Sammi on my arm, and both sisters observed this, but didn’t say anything.

Dinner wasn’t going to be ready for a while. Sam went upstairs to her bedroom, while Emma went in to help Mom.

Tiffany took me by the hand and we sat together on the sofa. “Is there a reason you and Sam were holding hands earlier?”

Uh-oh?

“Actually, we recently became lovers, and holding hands seems appropriate.”

She started to say something, but instead, leaned on my shoulder acting very comfortable.

“Tiff, what’s going on?”

“You seem so much more confident these days, why is that?” she said not moving her head.

“No reason, I finally feel comfortable around girls. My sisters are my idols, and the standard for beauty in my life.”

“That’s pretty deep, you are also becoming more interesting as you grow up.”

A very pregnant pause occurred.

“What do you mean that you and Sam are lovers?”

“It doesn’t seem appropriate to talk about it, Tiff. You should understand that.”

“Sorry, Robbie. If you want an older woman for a lover, I’m available at the moment.”

“Did you and Charles break up?”

“Yeah, he has become quite full of himself, and began to believe he was God’s gift to women, telling me I was only one of three girlfriends he had. I told him I wasn’t about to be ‘one of three.’”

“What a prick!”

“That was another problem, his wasn’t enough for me ... OMG, I can’t believe I just said that!”

I had no idea what to say to that, so I just put my right arm around her shoulder and held her tight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.