Brother/Sister Day - Cover

Brother/Sister Day

 

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My name is Robbie, Mom calls me Robert, but my sisters don't! I found a contest online, The 14th Annual Brother/Sister Day. It promotes writers and readers of Brother/Sister Porn to actually take a chance and make a move on their Brother or Sister. I have a younger sister, so here goes!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

APRIL FIRST
I go online multiple times a day, looking for something new to jack off to!

After reading my favorite category, namely incest, sub category Brother/Sister, I saw a notice: ‘Coming up is Brother/Sister Day’, so I clicked on it:

The 14th Annual Brother & Sister day is coming up on April 15th! It’s time to put down your smartphones and really fuck somebody!

If you have any older or younger sister it’s time to break them in! If You don’t have sisters your mother or cousin will do ... Any female blood relative will do!

Holy shit!

I kept reading and it said: Only 15 years old and over are allowed. We are not promoting Pedophilia!

I got three sisters and a mother. My dad died only two years ago leaving the rest of us alone. We were doing OK.

We have:
Mom, Sharon, 41
Sister, Tiffany 20
Sister. Emma 19
Me, Robert 16
And finally
Sister, Samantha 15

After reading about Brother and Sister Day, I immediately thought of Samantha only because she was younger than me!

Mom is built like a Hooters girl, while all my sisters weren’t nearly as top heavy.

We all have dark black hair, and April 15th was coming fast.

At the end of the link it said to post a story, and the best would win $250 in online fast food coupons.


There was a knock on my door, I turned on my screensaver, and got to see Sammie at the door.

We exchanged ‘Heys’ and she came in and sat on my bed.

“Robbie, I got a problem ... that only you can solve. Can you help me, please?”

“We’ve been helping each other for years, Sam, what is it?”

“There is a boy ... at school ... who stares at me all the time. He never talks, but he makes me nervous the way he is looking me up and down.”

“Give me his name and I’ll break his legs for you, Beautiful!”

Her giggle is quite lovely, and she said, “I don’t want his legs broken ... is there something I could say to him to make him back off?”

“That depends.”

“On what?”

“If he is doing it to upset you or if he is trying to find out if you are interested in him. Is he good looking?”

“Kinda,” she said. “Did you just call me beautiful?”

Darn it, I should have known better.

“Robbie, I asked you a question. I deserve an answer. Why did you just call me beautiful?”

I took her arm, and went to the downstairs bathroom, that had a full-length mirror on the back of the door.

“Look at yourself, Sammi. You are beautiful! You are the best of mom and dad. I have friends who wanted me to hook them up with you. You only need to wear tighter fitting clothes and every boy in our school would be all over you, including me!”

“I don’t understand, what are you saying?”

“I’m in love with you, my dear stunning sister.”

“That’s ridiculous, you can’t be in love with your own sister!”

Instead of telling her, I made a bold move, taking her by her face and kissed her.

She didn’t back off; she didn’t fight me even a little bit. I stopped after about a half minute.

She had closed her eyes and they were still closed. I saw her licking her lips and break into a smile of joy,

“It’s about damn time, Robbie,” she said, taking me by my face. She started a kiss that was 400% better than the one I started.

Mom rattling about in the kitchen, caused it to stop.

“Take me ... to school, please, Big Brother.”


It was a very quiet ride we had. She did scoot close to me, and giggled a lot.

“I’ll be right here so you can get me at 3:30, Robbie ... toodles!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.