Highway to Krell - Hetero Edition - Cover

Highway to Krell - Hetero Edition

Copyright© 2017 by Snekguy

Chapter 11: Exploring

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Exploring - There is an infestation of tiny lizards on the Pinwheel, and Doctor Reid is assigned a crack team of scientists to get to the bottom of it before they threaten the space station's air supply. The more they discover, the stranger things get. Where did these critters come from, and how are the enigmatic Krell involved?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Dubois had been sure that they were about to be eaten when the Krell had stormed the room, ever alert, he had heard their footsteps on the creaking floorboards as they had approached his bed. He had thought briefly about drawing his weapon, but he had brought that gun to kill animals. If he had wanted to kill Krell he would have had to bring a railgun or something heavy duty, one of those Borealan slug throwers would probably have done the job, if the recoil didn’t just break his shoulder. He had never heard tell of a hostile Krell, they were notorious for being friendly and hospitable, but who was to say that these tribals wouldn’t roast the humans over a fire in some savage ritual?

Now he was just confused, an especially large female Krell looming over his recess and bombarding him with bursts of rumbling sound. It made his teeth chatter, shaking the very air around him, it was disorienting. A second, somewhat smaller female sidled up behind it and shot another burst of noise at him, and the first turned around to snap at it with her jaws. It backed off and returned to the darkness, and the larger female turned back to watch him curiously with her golden eyes, as if waiting for a reply. He noticed that this one was more rugged than those that he had seen so far in the village, a long scar running across its snout to expose lavender-colored, knitted tissue beneath its green scales. It was developed and muscular, its thighs and belly more toned than those of its kin.

It dropped down heavily into his recess, displacing the cushions and making Dubois bounce, suddenly vulnerable before the giant alien clad only in his shorts. It shot him with another blast of noise, then cocked its head at him. It was a mating call, that was it, the sound that Webber had played to Reid back in the lab on the Pinwheel. Was this creature propositioning him? It was an impressive example of its species, and he guessed that it wasn’t used to being refused, yet how could he fulfill such a request? Even if he had been interested in inter-species experimentation, those thighs looked like they could bend steel.

How did one say ‘I respectfully decline’ in Krell?

The scarred female drew closer, her enormous tail flopping into the bed as it trailed behind her, and Dubois started to get the impression that unless he found the correct phrase to politely ward her off this was going to happen whether he liked it or not. He could hear sounds carrying over from the other beds, Krell falling upon his colleagues and eachother, his imagination running amok and filling in the blanks. It seemed that the ever hospitable aliens did not exclude their visitors from their mating rituals, the entire species must be on some kind of biological timer that meant they all shared the same heat cycle. The ones on the planet were as virile as those that were causing so many problems on the station.

The female Krell walked over him, planting her feet to either side of his comparatively tiny body then dropped abruptly, stopping just short of squashing him flat to crouch on top of him. She rested her hands idly on her knees as she craned her long neck down to examine him more closely, nostrils flaring as she took in his scent. He tensed as her long, thick tongue flopped from her mouth to lick his cheek, tasting his skin and finding it to her liking. It was tinted dark blue, hot and slimy with her saliva.

On closer inspection her whole body was covered in scars, her leathery, reptilian hide marked with innumerable abrasions that revealed the azure flesh beneath the scales. She was so large, did they just keep growing the longer they lived? How old was this one? There was a lot of fat on her body, mostly distributed to her hips and stomach, yet he could see the powerful muscles emerging from beneath her pale underbelly. She had a soft chest, not breasts exactly, but enough paunch to give her a feminine figure.

He twitched as she ran her dull claws down his bare chest, tracing the lines of his own scars, the two pink trails a trophy from a close encounter with some native fauna on Borealis that he had promptly shot. Was that interest in her expression? Respect? He still had time to make his feelings obvious and push her away if he wanted to, if he tried to push her away or crawl out from under her, she couldn’t misinterpret that. He didn’t want to though, something about her was intriguing, he wanted to see this through and find out where it would go.

As if she could sense his compliance, the alien woman dropped heavily to straddle him, her steely thighs closing around his hips. It knocked the wind out of him, pushing him deeper into the cushions beneath him, her fat tail trailing down between his ankles. She was assertive, but also careful, she really could have crushed his pelvis into bone dust but she only rested enough of her weight on him to let him know who was in charge.

His heart leapt as she scrutinized him with her piercing, golden stare, suddenly aware of their dynamic. Dubois was accustomed to sweetening his women with cheap drinks and then regaling them with somewhat exaggerated stories of his adventures, but this Krell had basically dropped into his bed and wrapped him around her little finger. It made him somwhat angry. If he was going to tell this story, and that was seeming less and less likely by the second, he would have to embellish the facts a little. ‘Intrepid space explorer seduces alien amazon’ sounded more flattering than what was happening right now.

Was he complaining just to save face though? He shivered involuntarily as she ran her fingers through his damp hair, the texture unfamiliar to her. As much as this contrasted with his macho man persona, it felt pretty good, and he let out an unbecoming sigh as the alien leaned down and dragged her hot tongue across his throat.

He felt his spine rise off the bed as her teeth glanced his neck, hard and sharp, not enough to break the skin but enough to sting. It was as if she were advising him to stay still, and he complied, verbal communication out of the question with no common language. He was a little afraid, she was so large and heavy in comparison to him, one wrong move and she could smear him across the bottom of the recess like an insect. She seemed careful and in control though, slow and thorough as befitted her cold-blooded biology, and he felt an unfamiliar excitement rising in his chest.

She was straight to the point, no taste for foreplay it appeared, reaching down one of her many-fingered hands to tug at his underwear. She couldn’t figure out the odd garment, cocking her head as she tried to free the member that she knew was hiding beneath, eventually growing frustrated and tearing the fabric with her dull claws.

“Hey!” Dubois protested, rising to a sitting position, but she placed her cool palm on his chest and roughly pushed him back down to lie prone, her eyes fixed on his now throbbing organ. He felt a warm droplet of her saliva fall heavily to his belly, drool hanging in ropes from her toothy maw like a predator looming over its prey, and he winced as she stroked his moistening tip with her scaly finger. She looked up at him, an undeniable smirk on her face, and she huffed with alien laughter. Was she mocking him? This seemed like a rather one-sided exchange, but something about her assertiveness was making his head spin.

He noticed that the genital slit between her thick thighs was open now, splayed like a vagina, the flesh within glistening and tinted a light shade of blue as it leaked clear juices. Wasting no time, she gripped his cock in her hand, making him buck as she watched his reaction with her yellow eyes.

“Hey, w-wait,” he stammered, “let’s just take a minute to-”

She hit him with a burst of sound, the mating call again, cutting him off and making his entire body vibrate. Dazed, he shut up, a bead of precum welling on the tip of his erection. She huffed again, satisfied, and knelt closer to him to rub the sensitive tip of his member up and down her slit. She coated it in her lubricating emission, slippery and hot, Dubois gritting his teeth as her smooth flesh teased his glans. Her long, purple tongue flopped out of her mouth to hang obscenely as she pushed him into her opening, incredibly tight despite her size, she must be absurdly muscular. Her eyelids fluttered as she forced him a little deeper, and there was a popping sensation as he pushed inside her, her loins giving up their resistance as she buried his pulsating member in her tunnel. Her walls closed around him, warm and textured, squeezing him like a vice as she gently slid down his shaft.

He bucked into her reflexively, feeling her tighten in response, her powerful pelvic floor muscles contracting around him like a fist. She reached the base, her cool, smooth underbelly pressing against his groin. She dropped to her knees in order to get lower, her massive thighs resting to either side of his hips, compressing him with muscles like steel cables that protruded from beneath the cushion of delicate fat. The width of her hourglass hips were twice that of a human, she looked as if she could carry a damned cement mixer on a sling across her belly, a subtle roll of fat protruding over her belt line.

She was oddly cool, though her inside were warm, even they were a comparatively lower temperature than those of a human. It was pleasant in this environment though, his body already uncomfortably hot due to the crippling humidity, this whole planet was like a filthy sauna. The damp air made her scaly skin wet, slick to the touch, and she slid against him as she started to move.

She began to roll her giant hips slowly, conscious of her partner’s physical limitations, and he gasped as he felt the wrinkled walls of her tunnel grind against him. It was as if they were moving as they enclosed him in their velvet prison, the textures and folds undulating and writhing around his member in a cruel massage, enough to force his eyes closed as he dug his fingers into the pelts beneath him. The weight of her strained on his pelvis, not enough to really hurt, but as her pace increased she started to drive him down deeper into the soft pillows.

He played his eyes over her distractingly feminine form, her flared hips narrowing into a pinched waist, an attractive paunch to her belly and chest. He could see rows of abdominal muscles under her pale underbelly, hard and developed enough to be visible under her layer of fat, and he raised his hand to run his fingers across the firm bumps. That seemed to please her, she followed his hand with her eyes, giving him a firm squeeze with her thighs as he traced the damp channels that her abs carved in her skin. She had no navel he noticed, guessing that animals born from eggs did not have an umbilical cord, but he was shocked out of the thought when she dropped over him to slam her hands to either side of his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.