Highway to Krell - Hetero Edition
Chapter 9: Free Love

Copyright© 2017 by Snekguy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Free Love - There is an infestation of tiny lizards on the Pinwheel, and Doctor Reid is assigned a crack team of scientists to get to the bottom of it before they threaten the space station's air supply. The more they discover, the stranger things get. Where did these critters come from, and how are the enigmatic Krell involved?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Clayton was awoken by a sound, an intense, low frequency rumbling that shook his bones. At first he thought it was some kind of earthquake, but as he came to, he realized that it was coming from an adjacent recess. They were deep enough to hide a prone human from view, and so he sat up to peer over the lip, trying to work out what was going on. In the gloom he could make out the back and shoulders of a Krell, moving slowly, rhythmically. It must be Sleethe, the mating call was coming from him, but who was he copulating with? Some stranger from the village maybe?

His question was answered when he heard Webber’s voice, breathless and subdued, her tone lurid in a way that he had never heard from her before.

“God, Sleethe, n-not here ... oh fuck...”

Her quiet moan trailed off, drowned out by the alien’s powerful vocalization. Clayton lay back in his recess, his face reddening as he tried to block out the sounds of his colleague and her alien lover having sex a few scant feet away from him. Evidently the aliens really were shameless, and apparently humans were on their menu.

He heard the creaking of wood, from a different direction this time, and rose to peek over the rim of his recessed bed again. The few Krell who had been sleeping when the humans had arrived were being roused by the call, looming up from their beds to see what was going on. Clayton heard a rattling and spun around to look at the doorway, where a group of Krell were pushing past the bead curtain.

Had the mating call rallied so many of them to this building? He remembered how Webber had described the mating habits of the Krell in the barracks, dozens of them competing for mates in a huge pile. His heart skipped and he considered sneaking away and making himself scarce, finding a more wholesome place to sleep in one of the other huts maybe, but the only entrance was clogged with curious aliens.

Like moths to the flame they were drawn to the call, almost trance-like, drunken as they shambled into the room and surveyed it with their yellow eyes.

The newcomers spread out, dropping into some of the nearer recesses and tussling with their occupants, sometimes several to one bed as more rumbling mating calls joined the chorus. It was almost like being assaulted with a physical force such was the intensity of it, Clayton couldn’t think straight, couldn’t concentrate. All he could focus on was the vibration in his bones, as if the aliens were reaching their fingers into the core of his being. All he could do was lie prone in the bed and hope that the natives would have no interest in humans like him.

A strained moan from Webber rose above the noise, and then Clayton felt something heavy drop into his recess next to him. A massive Krell kneeled beside him, developed and imposing, a natural born female by the looks of things. It warbled softly at him, piling its long, fat tail into the bed and leaning over him. It planted its hands at either side of his head, lowering its stunted snout to sniff his hair like a giant dog, burying its face in the nape of his neck. Clayton squirmed, its breath warm on his skin, and it opened its mouth to reveal a blue tongue that grazed his shoulder as if tasting the sheen of sweat that coated him. It dragged the impossibly long organ across his throat, so hot and slimy, and he found an erection growing in his underwear despite his uncertainty.

He tried to tell himself that the heat and humidity were clouding his judgment, that the rumbling call was muddling his brain, but he felt himself reaching up a hand to run it along the Krell’s smooth scales. They were damp with moisture, cool to the touch and so flush that it almost felt like skin under his fingertips. Webber was doing it ... why shouldn’t he? Wouldn’t anyone even notice in this chaos?

The Krell seemed to notice that he was reciprocating, growing more fervent in its exploration of him, its azure tongue pushing its way between his lips to fill his cheeks. It was so thick and long, roving in his mouth like some kind of rubbery snake, the taste of copper tickling his tastebuds as its tapered tip grazed the roof of his mouth. It was a deeper and longer kiss than he had ever experienced, the alien organ very nearly making him gag as it pushed into his throat, his muscles fighting against its slick surface as it roiled in his head. The creature was drooling, its saliva dripping from its open jaws in strands to fall to his chin and chest, staining his shirt, already damp with sweat and humidity.

It gripped his reddening cheeks with its many-fingered hands, holding him steady as the obscene kiss dragged on, its dull claws digging into his skin. It had no lips with which to kiss, at least not in the way a human would, and so it used its long tongue like an appendage to probe deep inside his gullet, the smaller human squirming under the unexpected assault. It just kept coming, more and more of its length slipping between his lips to coat the inside of his mouth with its alien saliva, the inside of its open maw the same bruised color as its tongue.

He tried to meet this invasive embrace, but his own organ was woefully insufficient, struggling against the invader’s smooth surface as his back rose off the pillows beneath him. The creature’s palms were cool, soothing as they cupped his burning cheeks, his spine arching and his eyelids fluttering as the seemingly unending kiss dragged on.

Finally the alien tired of its game, and slowly withdrew its tongue back into its mouth, a foot or more of wet flesh leaving Clayton’s throat like a fat strand of purple spaghetti. He coughed as the Krell peered down at him, its amber eyes reflecting what dim torchlight penetrated the bead curtain from the walkway outside, nictitating lenses blinking at him. Did she see him as a lover? As a mate? Perhaps as prey? It didn’t matter at this point, he was as hard as steel, his heart pumping like a pneumatic drill as a strand of the alien’s saliva broke to fall to his forehead.

It was ... no, ‘she’ was so large, so powerful. Fifteen or sixteen feet from nose to tail, perhaps seven or eight hundred pounds of fat and muscle, the enormous tail alone must have accounted for a third of that weight and length. His eyes played over her body in the near darkness, the same spinach-colored scales as the males, with the same pale underbelly that seemed as smooth as glass, but her weight was distributed so differently. She had a plump chest and belly that gave her an appealing paunch, begging for his fingers to delve into the soft fat, even more of it piled onto her wide, feminine hips and her frankly fat ass. The tail too was packed with fat deposits, it was a miracle she was able to move the damned thing, all of the muscle that would let her power through the water like a torpedo using that tail like an oar must have been contained in her rear, giving her cheeks a firmness and heft that drew his gaze.

She poised over him, planting her hefty, muscular thighs to either side of his hips, each as thick and wide as a human torso. The pale underbelly extended between her legs as it passed her groin and trailed down the underside of her tail, almost an invitation in the way that it highlighted her inner thighs. He could see her genital slit, usually concealed but now splayed open, its fat lips tinted blue and dripping a viscous liquid that fell to his belly in thick ropes.

She wasn’t playing games, he could have filled a damned coffee cup if he had held it beneath her, her overpowering heat arousing her beyond anything known to humankind. Would a paltry human organ be enough to satisfy her? He had seen Krell genitals, the male organ was easily as long as his arm and shaped like a shovel with a flared head. She had selected him though, and she had been presented with her pick of the male Krell. What was going through her mind he wondered? Novelty? Some alien perversion? It didn’t matter, they were too far gone now, whatever was about to happen was going to happen and neither of them had the will or the desire to stop it.

The female Krell tugged at his shirt with its claws, not able to figure out the item of clothing, and Clayton hastily tugged it over his head to expose his chest. It explored him with its hands, enjoying the warmth that emanated from his mammalian body, lingering with its palm over his heart to feel it beating beneath the surface. Her cool skin was welcome in the stifling humidity, a balm as the oppressive heat drew sweat from his pores, making his body slick with a layer of sudor. Again her long tongue flopped out of her mouth like a fleshy rope to drag across his belly, perhaps enjoying the taste of the salt, Clayton bucking against her as she left a trail of saliva.

He was pinned under her immense weight now, she was propped up on her knees so as not to crush him, but she let enough of her weight rest on him that she pushed him deep into the cushions in the recess. He could hear her leathery tail waving back and forth outside of his view, the rough, armored dorsal scales scraping against the wooden rim and shifting the fur pelts that lay around them.

He was suddenly taken with an undeniable urge to touch her, to explore her alien body with his grasping fingers, almost desperate as he sat up and plunged them into her soft hips. The doughy fat gave way beneath his hands, spilling between his digits as he kneaded and groped, so delicate and cushy. She looked down at him from far above, his head barely reaching her pudgy chest, and she rested a hand on his back as if encouraging him to continue. He slid his hand up her hourglass waist, a combination of the damp air that clung to her green scales and the sweat that coated his own skin making them both wet and slippery. The armor on her back and tail was admittedly tough, like worn leather as he traced the twin rows of dull spines, but her sides were softer, her underbelly having a texture as smooth as blown glass that begged for his touch. He slid his hands over the yielding fat deposits on her chest, rubbing his cheek against her belly, the attractive roll of fat cushioning him.

The Krell crooned happily, running her fingers through his hair, enjoying the strange texture as she pet him as if he were an affectionate cat. He leaning into her strokes, enjoying the sensation of her blunt claws on his scalp, sending pleasant shivers down his spine as he pushed his face between her psuedo-breasts. There was no breast tissue of course, no firmness beneath her fat, and despite her size they were small and almost flush to her chest. They were as soft as the rest of her chubby body though, and he sank his fingers into the deposits, squeezing and gripping so that the fat spilled around his hands.

His erection surged as he slid his damp palms down past the small of her back and the base of her tail, cupping her copious rear. Her cheeks were enormous, packed with the same supple fat, but beneath that layer were muscles like tempered steel. They gave her butt dimples, the brawn beneath showing through despite the velvety flesh that covered it, and he let the sheer weight of her ass hang in his hands as he dug into it with his fingers.

She seemed to be enjoying his clumsy explorations, and he felt her hand glance his member through the fabric of his underwear. He released her cheeks to fall heavily back into place, bouncing softly as they settled, and hurriedly pulled his shorts down.

The Krell placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and pushed him prone, Clayton lying back, exposed and vulnerable as the curious alien stooped to examine his throbbing erection. He felt her hot breath on his sensitive glans as she sniffed it, watching the organ bounce in the air in response, and his heart almost stopped in his chest as she opened her jagged maw and wound her purple tongue towards it. The long organ curled around the head, slimy and hot, saliva flowing from her jaws and falling to his thighs and belly in heavy globs. He didn’t care, in fact there was something exciting about being so filthy, it was impossible to escape the sweat and dampness that permeated the building and her fluids could hardly make his situation any less sanitary. This was a world of mud and slime, and he should revel in it before he inevitably had to return to his sterile laboratory, it was somehow liberating to forego the usual obsessive cleanliness that a medical practice necessitated.

Her rubbery appendage grazed his tender flesh, making him grit his teeth and buck, the Krell watching him through her reptilian eyes and noting what the human reacted to. He didn’t fancy getting too close to those snaggleteeth that lined her lipless snout, but she didn’t seem to intend that. Instead she used her massive, slick tongue to lick his shaft, belly and thighs. It was so warm and gentle, his lower body soon coated in a layer of her slippery saliva as she dragged her tongue over his most intimate places, as if testing where he wanted to be touched without having to resort to something as pointless as language. He flinched and bucked as her silky muscle glanced his inner thighs, playing over his balls and dripping bubbling drool that matted his pubic hair. Eventually she seemed to zero in on his genitals, wrapping her foot of slimy muscle around his pulsing shaft and holding it in her tongue, letting her saliva dampen it as Clayton’s heart raced.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.