Highway to Krell - Bisexual Edition
Chapter 10: Blood Pressure

Copyright© 2017 by Snekguy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Blood Pressure - There is an infestation of tiny lizards on the Pinwheel, and Doctor Reid is assigned a crack team of scientists to get to the bottom of it before they threaten the space station's air supply. The more they discover, the stranger things get. Where did these critters come from, and how are the enigmatic Krell involved?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Reid was awoken by the sound of heavy footsteps on the wooden floor, the moans from her colleagues and the rumbling vocalizations of the Krell as the aliens descended upon them jolting her from her sleep. She rose to a sitting position, peeking over the lip of her chosen recess, unsure of what was going on. Were they being attacked? The room had suddenly become packed with Krell, should she attempt to escape? No, those were mating calls, and it sounded as if her team were caught up in the sporadic activity.

Reid was groggy and confused, she couldn’t think straight. Worse, that vibrating sound the aliens made was doing something strange to her body. So many of them were repeating the mating call, their powerful voices merging into one tone that assaulted her senses, the sound waves penetrating down to her bones and shaking her loins. She was wet, excited, it made her feel like a neglected housewife sitting on top of a goddamned washing machine. If she were to slip her hand beneath her panties right now she could probably get off immediately, but ... no, no, what was she thinking? It was a public place, her fellow scientists occupying beds mere feet away from her, yet by the lurid sounds emanating from their recesses she guessed that they had been similarly effected.

It was maddening, she rubbed her naked thighs together as a damp patch darkened her underwear, her nipples like bullets through her tank top. Her clothes were stained with sweat and humidity, and now her juices, there was no way to escape the pervasive damp and she balled her fists with frustration. She was sick of Krell, sick of this planet, sick of sweat and mud and damp and sex and heat and she just wanted a fucking cold shower.

She slunk back into her hole and gripped one of the animal pelts in her hands, pulling it over her despite the heat, concealing herself beneath it. Both to hide from the roving Krell, and so that there was no chance that any of her colleagues might stumble upon her getting herself off, the need more urgent than she had ever felt it as she slipped a finger beneath the waistband of her panties.

Her imagination raced as the sounds of Webber and her new boyfriend coupling floated across the room, and Reid wondered briefly if she should allow one of the willing males into her pit, if Webber could do it then why couldn’t she? She banished the intrusive thought, she wouldn’t stoop to the same level as Lena, unlike the plain linguist Reid had never had any trouble attracting the opposite sex. She was a little jealous, it sounded like they were having mind-blowing sex, but if she could ride this out then she’d be thanking herself for her restraint tomorrow morning.

Think about how you’ll feel in the morning, think about the regret, try to block out the burning heat between your legs and the throbbing ache that threatens to betray you to your base instincts. God, she wished they would shut up, she tried to block out the sound with a pillow but to no avail. It was in her flesh as much as it was in the air around her, buzzing in her brain, and she rubbed her mound furiously in an attempt to banish her unwilling arousal.

A fresh sheen of sweat coated her body, the heat beneath the blanket exasperating the problem, and she finally threw it off her to expose her glistening skin to the no less stifling air. There was nowhere she could go on this miserable planet to escape the muggy atmosphere, and her discomfort only fed into her frustration. She sat up a little and chanced a glance over the rim of her recess, locating Webber’s bed and watching Sleethe moving on top of her, only his armored back and muscular shoulders in view. She was so small in comparison to him, he must be using her like a damned toy, plunging her with that oversized Krell...

She shook her head violently as if it might shake her perverse thoughts loose, lying prone again and trying to focus on her own needs. This was beneath her, damn it, how could she lose her composure like this? She was acting like a horny teenager.

No matter how hard she tried she couldn’t get off, she was too embarrassed and ashamed, too uncomfortable as she lay on the cushions that were stuffed with pointy reeds and the humidity and sweat made her feel filthy. She could smell herself, and the only shower for light years was currently flying around the planet at orbital speeds. Red-faced and angry, she gave up, lying on her back and seething with anger, arousal and jealousy.

As she tried to catch her breath, she heard the sound of heavy footsteps approaching her, and her heart leapt with fear and guilty excitement. Should she throw the sheets back over herself? Try to hide? ‘Or maybe you should lie on your belly and raise your ass in the air like a bitch in heat so he can rail you, ‘ the nagging voice in back of her mind muttered. She blotted it out and pulled the furry pelt over her body, leaving only her red face exposed, her dark hair sodden and tangled.

A Krell leaned over her recess, its yellow eyes inspecting her. She wasn’t a biologist or a vet like Sousa or Clayton, and so she had a harder time telling the two genders apart. This one seemed female to her though, its snout seemed shorter than Sleethe’s, who she had now grown accustomed to seeing during their stay on the cargo freighter. It watched her curiously as she peered over the blanket at it, wary as she watched its nostrils flare to take in her scent. It hit her with a burst of subsonic vibrations, dizzying her and making her buck reflexively, her thighs clamping together beneath the pelt as the sound waves stimulated her. It was an invitation, a proposition, and one that Reid felt almost compelled to indulge.

It was a female, did that make her gay? Hell, it was an alien, did that make her a zoophile? Indecision wracked her as the alien cocked its head and watched her, awaiting her reply, its golden pupils oddly intense as they fixed her in a hungry gaze. Fuck it, she needed this too badly to care, let her regret it tomorrow and enjoy it in the moment.

Reid groaned with an unfamiliar blend of dissatisfaction and lust, throwing the sheet off her body and exposing herself to the alien, the Krell seeming to smile and slid down into the recess to join her with surprising grace relative to its immense size. She was a little disappointed, she had wanted a male, she had wanted...

Well, this would do, she might not even have been able to handle a male Krell. Not in the way that Webber seemed to be able to in any case, being younger and more flexible. Her heart raced as the female Krell crawled towards her on its hands and knees, looming over Reid as she trembled with arousal and mild apprehension. What was it going to do? Her question was answered as it plunged its snout between her slick thighs, breathing in her scent and squashing its nose against her damp panties. She felt its hot breath penetrate the thin fabric, her hands reaching down to rest on its leathery head. She felt as if her heart might break out of her ribcage and jump clear across the room, her skin was feverish to the touch and her sweat stung her eyes.

The alien looked up at her and opened its maw, letting a tongue the length of Reid’s arm roll out to fall heavily onto her taut belly. It was hot and slimy, the alien’s thick saliva mingling with her sweat as the bruise-purple organ dragged across her skin, the alien seeming to enjoy the salt in her sudor. She was wearing a tank top and her panties, as much clothing as she dared to remove in the company of her colleagues, despite the heat that threatened to drive her to nudity. Now she didn’t care, she wanted that organ inside her, she felt drool pool in her mouth as she looked down at it.

Reid liked to stay in shape, and she had prominent abdominal muscles that protruded from beneath her flat belly, the Krell’s tongue tracing the channels they carved in her pale skin as it explored her figure. It moved down to her groin, gripping her hips in its hands to keep her still, the woman writhing with anticipation as the Krell licked her sensitive inner thighs. It drenched her panties in its saliva, its rubbery tongue scraping at her vulva through the cotton, coating her belly and thighs in warm, stringy drool.

Reid couldn’t stand it any longer, reaching down to lower her underwear, strands of her excitement gluing it to her mound. She freed herself from the sopping garment, kicking her panties loose to expose her dripping sex to the alien, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she watched the Krell inspect her. She was gripped with momentary terror, fearing that the alien might not find her pink organ to its liking and leave her wanting, more terrible a fate than any she could have imagined in that moment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.