Master PC - Cumming in Cymru - Cover

Master PC - Cumming in Cymru

Copyright© 2017 by DragoTime

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young Welsh boy discovers the Master PC program.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“AHHH! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH MY GOD!”

Dylan was woken the next morning by orgasmic cries of ecstasy, which seemed to be coming from his father’s room. The voice sounded like Caroline, so presumably Gareth was enjoying his new secretary, and she was enjoying constant cumming from her god’s orgasmic touch. Dylan groaned, and rolled over in bed.

“Is everything alright, Dylan?” Dylan opened his eyes, and looked at his phone on his bedside table, where the UI was smiling back at him.

“I didn’t turn you on,” he said.

“You didn’t turn me off last night,” she said. Dylan had been using her to suck his dick, and to mess with random girls. A mother in Venezuela had started sucking her son’s dick, and a lucky 14-year-old girl in Japan had enjoyed a 30-minute orgasm at the hands of Dylan’s magic phone. “On that note, this device’s battery level is currently at 6%. I recommend plugging in the charger.”

Dylan did so, and as he did, he heard the shower be switched off. Figuring he could do with a wash, Dylan grabbed his towel and headed into the shower for himself. Fortunately his father had at least had the decency to not leave any stray cum lying around. Dylan washed off, and then got out of the shower. He got dressed in some tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt, still not completely comfortable hanging around naked with his father, and headed downstairs.

“OH GARETH! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!” Dylan walked into the living room to the sounds of more orgasmic moans. His father was sat on the sofa, on his knees, thrusting against thin air, and facing his laptop, which was running Master PC with a girl on the screen with her ass pointing at Gareth, and apparently orgasming from his “touch”.

“Morning Dylan,” Gareth said.

“Morning ... you’re having sex with your UI?”

“Yeah, it’s something she suggested might be fun, and she was fucking right.”

“Right ... well, I’m gonna go make breakfast...”

“No need,” Gareth said. “CAROLINE!” Caroline rushed in, carrying her clipboard and a tablet.

“Yes Lord?” She asked.

“Make Dylan some breakfast for him.”

“Yes Lord. What would you like, Dylan?”

“Uh ... just a bowl of Coco Pops,” Dyan replied.

“As you command, Dylan.” Caroline bowed, and walked off to the kitchen, leaving Dylan stood awkwardly watching his father fuck a girl on a screen.

“Oh shit ... here I go!” Gareth moaned, and he released his cum all over the sofa. Great, Dylan thought. Better remember not to sit in that spot ever again. When it was over, the UI on the screen moved, and turned back around to face her owner.

“Will you be requiring anything else, Gareth?” She asked as she turned around. But Dylan recognised her.

“MUM!?” He exclaimed.

“Not quite, that’s my UI,” Gareth explained. “She told me she took whatever form I would find the most pleasurable. Which turned out to be your mum at the age we first met, plus a few enhancements. Her tits weren’t actually that big.”

Dylan wasn’t really quite sure what to think, a naked and overly-sexualised version of his deceased mother smiling back at him on the screen.

“Alright Dylan, I can tell this is making you a little uncomfortable,” Gareth said.

“You think?”

“Tell you what, how about you and I go somewhere for breakfast? Just me and you?”

“But it’s Monday? I’ve got school and you’ve got work.”

“I’ll call school and tell them you’re sick. And as for work, I’m a god. They’ll do whatever I say.”

“Alright, but no mind-controlled slave girls?”

“Right.”

“Alright then, fine, I’ll go get my shoes. You go put some clothes on.”

Dylan and his dad got ready, and, after an orgasmic kiss goodbye for Caroline, they got in the car to drive off to a pub. They arrived at a place, and Dylan took a seat, looking at the menu while his dad went to the bar to get some drinks.

Dylan mostly sat thinking about the current situation. His dad having Master PC too wouldn’t be so bad, he figured. As long as he kept him reigned in. He didn’t really relish the idea of living in a house full of his father’s horny slave girls, but he supposed having Caroline around wasn’t too bad. She seemed a nice enough lady.

Gareth returned with some drinks, and eventually went to place their food order, before sitting back down.

“So how are you enjoying godhood so far?” Gareth asked him. “You know, having fun with all the mortal girls?”

“Dad...”

“Oh come on, it’s just sex, Dylan. What, you think I wasn’t jerking off when I was your age? There was a girl I had the hots for, Molly Maddson. God she was hot. I blew so many loads to her. She’s married now with 3 kids.”

Gareth’s story about his teenage masturbatory habits was fortunately interrupted by the waiter arriving with their food. The two guys got to eating their food, momentarily forgetting about the recent goings on.

“I know this is a strange experience for you, and honestly, it is for me too,” Gareth said. “But it’s also a wonderful opportunity. Like, I was thinking of getting myself a promotion at work. And maybe see about winning the lottery. I’m sure we can “convince” someone at the National Lottery to help us out.”

“Sure, whatever.”

“Hey, you could at least seem at a little more enthusiastic.”

“Well it’s kind of difficult! I got this computer program that I thought would be a fun toy, and then I find out some guy in Sixth Form’s also got it, so I basically have to ask his permission if I wanna fuck most of the girls at school! And now my dad has it, and knows about where I’ve been putting my dick. That’s bad enough, but at least when it was just me, I had the decency to be discreet about it. You meanwhile are fucking a computer AI pretending to be mum right in front of me, before jizzing all over the sofa! Like, can we please have a rule from now on of “Sex in bedrooms only when the other person is home, and clean up your own messes”?”

“I ... you’re right son. I may be a god now, but I’m also still your dad.”

“Thank you.” At this point, Dylan’s phone buzzed. He opened it, and saw it was a text from Rebecca.

“What is it?” Gareth asked.

“Where are you today?” Dylan read. “Makes sense, it’s a Monday morning. Lemme text her back ... Skipping school with dad...”

“Hey, this has gotta be better than going to school today.” The phone buzzed again.

“Well come over to ours this afternoon, we’ve got something.”

“Got something?”

“I asked Becky and Olivia to do some research for me,” Dylan replied. “Guess they’ve found something.”

The boys kept eating their food, and chatting about non-sexual, non-magical stuff for a while. Eventually they finished, and so drove home. They walked into the house, where Gareth grabbed his laptop and turned back around.

“I’m gonna head out for a bit. Gonna track down Molly Maddson. Probably be back later. If you need anything, Caroline can handle it,” Gareth said, leaving his son behind.

“Oh, Dylan!” Caroline smiled as she entered from the kitchen. “I didn’t hear you come in! Is your holy father not here?”

“He’s gone to fuck some girl he knew at school.”

“I see. Well, your Coco Pops are still ready in the kitchen if you’d like them.”

“Uh, no thanks, I’m full.”

“Very well. But as god’s son, I’m happy to help you.”

“Uh, thanks.”

Figuring he’d enjoy having the house to himself, Dylan went and fetched his Playstation, bringing it downstairs to plug into the main TV. Slobbing out on the sofa, Dylan got to playing, enjoying his unexpected day off from school. He mostly just enjoyed playing, not thinking about all the magical events recently. At least, until Caroline started dusting around the room. He tried to pay attention to the game, but his eyes kept going back to her magically-enhanced features. Eventually he gave in.

“Caroline?” He said.

“Yes Dylan? How may I serve?”

“Could you ... suck my dick please?”

“Of course! It would be my pleasure!”

Caroline put her cleaning supplies down, and moved over to Dylan, getting down on her knees in front of him. She helped him out of his trousers and boxers, until he was naked from the waist down, boner locked at 100% by Dylan’s mental control. Without hesitation, Caroline took Dylan’s entire shaft in her mouth, and began sucking it eagerly. Dylan picked his controller back up, and smiled. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad, after all.


“So is he coming?” Michael asked. It was lunchtime, and he was sat in the Sixth Form common room with Becky and Olivia.

“He’s coming over to our place later,” Olivia replied. “He’s spending today with his dad apparently.”

“Fucking him?” Michael asked.

“Not as far as I’m aware.”

“A shame, incest’s really fun,” he smiled.

“Oh trust me, we know,” Becky said, resisting the urge to kiss her sister only by how many people would see them.

“I’m surprised he’s not here though,” Michael said. “How could he resist two beautiful girls such as you?”

“Are you coming on to us?” Becky asked.

“Not yet, but give it some time and I’ll be cumming onto, into, and all sorts of other prepositions to you.”

“How charming.”

“Well it’s PE this afternoon. Wanna bunk off and fuck in an empty classroom somewhere?”

“And what makes you think we’d be interested in that?”

“Because I’ve fucked you girls before, and I know both us enjoy sex more than whatever you’d be doing in PE today.”

“Hockey.”

“Hockey, right. So what do you say?”

“Sure, let’s go fuck.”

It only took a minute or so to find an empty classroom, upstairs in the sixth form block, where they knew no-one would be around now. The girls closed the blinds, while Michael got his phone out to command no-one to come near the room. Satisfied, he began pulling his uniform off.

“Someone’s in a rush,” Becky said.

“Hey, the nakeder the better,” Michael said. Once he was fully naked, he sat down in the teacher’s chair. “Now watch this.” Michael pressed a button on his phone, and grinned as the girls watched. His groin began to change, morphing until he had two erect cocks and 4 large testicles sticking out.

“So he don’t have to share,” Michael smiled.

“Oh my God,” Becky said.

“Well come on then, they’re not gonna suck themselves.”

“Hold your horses, let us strip off first,” Olivia said. The girls began stripping off, and soon were just as naked as Michael. “Time for fun.”

The girls turned to each-other, and began making out. Laying back on one of the desks, their hands roamed all over their bodies in their incestuous embrace.

“We’ll get to you in a minute,” Olivia moaned.

“First we gotta show each-other how much we love one-another,” Becky moaned, spanking her little sister.

“Hey, fine by me, but you gotta give me one hell of a blowjob after this,” Michael said, standing up to get a better view.

“Deal,” both girls said in unison.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.