Master PC - Cumming in Cymru - Cover

Master PC - Cumming in Cymru

Copyright© 2017 by DragoTime

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young Welsh boy discovers the Master PC program.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“UI, can you hear me?” Dylan asked in panic.

“Yes Dylan,” replied the girl on the screen.

“It responded to you?” Asked Dylan’s father Gareth. “Dylan, what is this?”

“UI, make my dad sleep!”

“At once, Dylan.”

Instantly, Gareth Davies fell into a deep sleep, and Dylan went to retrieve his laptop from him. He sat down at the dining room table with it.

“Oh this is bad, this is very bad,” Dylan said.

“Why?” The UI asked, sitting cross-legged, giving Dylan a good view of her pussy.

“What do you think!? My dad knows about you!”

“He knows I exist, but he doesn’t know what I am. You could just not tell him. Or you could erase his memory of me.”

“I don’t really wanna mess with my dad though.”

“You’ve already given him an orgasm with my power. And altered his mind to approve of some of your actions.”

“I guess ... is a computer program seriously judging me?”

“I am programmed to appear in the form you find the most appealing. You desired a girl who is mildly assertive.”

“I guess...”

“What do you think I should do then?”

“Whatever you desire. I am Master PC. I am here to obey you.”

“Alright, well ... I’m going to tell dad about you then.”

“If that is what you wish.”

“Alright, wake him up.”

Gareth awoke, confused at why he’d apparently fallen asleep on the sofa.

“What? Where ... Dylan? Why am I here?” He asked, before looking over at his laptop, where the naked UI was smiling back at him. “What? Dylan, what is that thing? It looks like porn, but it’s a computer program. What is it, some kind of game?”

“No dad, it’s ... it’s magic.”

“Magic?”

“This is a magic computer program. It lets me control people.”

“So, what? It’s a game where with naked girls in it?”

“No dad. It’s real life. UI ... make dad orgasm.”

“As you wish, Dylan.”

Gareth immediately cried out in pleasure, and Dylan saw a bulge appear in his trousers as his cock shot to full mast, and began to shoot out cum.

“UH! Oh God! What’s happening to me!? I can’t stop!” Gareth moaned, a very visible wet patch forming.

“Make it stop, UI,” Dylan ordered, and Gareth relaxed as his cock began to calm down.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Gareth exclaimed.

“I told you, it’s magic. I can do whatever I want to whoever I want.”

“So it was you! Last week when I randomly came at work!”

“Um ... yeah...”

“Wait wait wait, let me get this straight. That computer program can make people have orgasms?”

“It can do anything to them. I can control people’s minds and their bodies in any way I want.”

“So how many girls have you shagged with it?”

“Dad...” Dylan said, suddenly embarrassed.

“Oh don’t look like that. You expect me to believe my teenage son gained complete control over people and didn’t use it to get laid?”

“Well ... I did it with some girls at school ... and Becky and Olivia.”

“That’s my boy,” Gareth said, giving his son a proud pat on the shoulder. “So ... how’s about helping your dad out?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I’ve not really gotten any since your mum died...”

“Dad ... I really didn’t need to know that...”

“Oh what? You’re fine zapping your dad with orgasms but you get embarrassed when he mentions his lack of sex life? Come on, help me out here.”

“Alright, alright, what did you have in mind?”

“At the pub I go to, there’s a really nice barmaid. Can you make her want to shag me?”

“What’s her name?”

“Abbie, I think. I don’t know her last name.”

“UI, can you search for someone just by their first name?”

“Yes Dylan,” she replied.

“In that case, search for all girls named Abbie within a 100-mile radius. And show their images.”

The UI changed to a list, slowly scrolling through them.

“Oh wow, so many naked girls,” Gareth said, seeing the 3D-models of the people. “There! That’s her!”

“That one, UI.”

The screen changed to this particular Abbie’s profile, with her naked model.

“Abigail Elizabeth Brown, aged 20 years, 1 month, 4 days, 3 hours, 2 minutes and 6 seconds,” the UI said.

“Woah, she’s got a nice body,” Gareth said.

“Go to a live feed,” Dylan ordered, and the model was replaced by footage of Abbie sat at what looked like her dining room table, eating breakfast with another girl.”

“You can even spy on people? This thing’s amazing,” Gareth said. “Who’s that other girl?”

“UI?”

“Sally Maria Marsden, aged 19 years, 11 months, 6 hours, 52 minutes and 41 seconds,” the UI replied. “Analysis of the girls’ minds suggest that they are students at Cardiff University, living together.”

“Well here’s an idea,” Gareth said. “How about we have some father-son bonding? As in, a foursome?”

“Dad, I don’t want to have sex with you.”

“I don’t mean sex with me. I mean I have Abbie, you have Sally, and we go upstairs and do them both on my bed.”

“That sounds ... okay I suppose.”

“Great, so what are we waiting for?”

“Alright. UI, I want you to make changes to Abbie and Sally,” Dylan said.

“Yes, Dylan?”

“Make both of them come over here to our house. And make Abbie lust after my dad, and make Sally lust after me.”

“Yes Dylan.”

“Alright, let’s go!”

For Gareth, the wait was almost unbearable. Then, finally, there was a knock at the door. He rushed to open it, and there they were, Abbie and Sally, with lustful looks on their faces.

“I don’t know why, but we need to have sex with you!” Abbie declared.

“Fine by me,” Gareth said, and in under a second he was making out with Abbie. Sally then walked in too, and ran over to the sofa where Dylan was, forcing him into a make-out session too.

Within a few minutes everyone was naked, and making out on the sofa.

“Oh God...” Gareth moaned. “It’s been so long since I’ve done this...” Dylan tried to ignore the sounds of his father’s loud kissing, and instead focused on sticking his tongue inside of Sally’s mouth, and enjoying their make-out session.

“Ohhh...” Gareth moaned. “I think it’s time for a dick sucking. Don’t you think so, son?”

“I guess,” Dylan said.

Father and son sat down next to each-other on the sofa, while the girls got down on their knees before them.

“Ohhhh ... oh God ... that’s the stuff...” Gareth moaned. “Fuck, I forgot how good this felt. This is the life, eh son?”

“I guess,” Dylan said, mostly trying to ignore his father and enjoy his own blowjob.

“Your mum was really good at this you know,” Gareth said. “She loved sucking me.”

“DAD! I really didn’t need to know that either!”

“Dylan, we’re naked together getting our dicks sucked. I think we’re beyond that.”

Unable to argue, Dylan went back to simply trying to ignore the presence of his naked father next to him, and focus more on the girl on her knees in front of him. This got especially difficult however when his father’s groaned increased in volume, and he knew with absolute certainty that he was cumming.

“AHhh ... ghhhgaaaa...” he groaned, squirming on the sofa. “Fuck that was good.”

Abbie moved off of Gareth, and climbed up onto him. She sat on his lap, his softening cock rubbing against her ass cheeks while he looked over at Dylan.

“Having fun there, son?” Gareth asked.

“Yeah...” Dylan moaned.

“I’m surprised you lasted longer than me. I suppose 12 years without sex leaves you out of practice. You’ve been getting it all week though.”

Gareth sat and watched his son get fellated for a few more minutes, before Dylan’s moaning started to increase.

“I know that sound, you’re about ready to blow,” Gareth smiled. “Let it all out son ... ahhh ... AHHHHH!”

Dylan hit orgasm, but what Gareth wasn’t expecting was a sudden rush to his cock as it went back to full mast, mushing against Abbie’s ass as he shot out more cum. But that was fine, because both girls also began orgasming at the exact same moment, meaning all 4 of the got to enjoy their pleasure together.

“FUCK! What was that?” Gareth asked when it was over.

“I made it so my sexual partners cum when I do,” Dylan replied. “I suppose Master PC considers you and Abbie my sexual partners right now.”

“What’s Master PC?” Sally asked, releasing Dylan’s cock from her mouth.

“Everyone, shut up!” Abbie shouted. “I wanna have more sex! You, fuck me.”

“My dick’s a little worn out for now, Abbie,” Gareth said. “Why don’t we go to my bedroom and I lick you for a bit until it’s back up?”

“Fine, but I’m not leaving without you fucking me.”

“I have no problem at all with that. You two joining us?”

“No, we’ll stay here,” Dylan replied.

“Suit yourself,” Gareth said, heading off to his bedroom with Abbie. Sally meanwhile looked up at Dylan’s still-erect dick.

“You look ready for more,” she grinned.

“I’m always ready for more,” Dylan said.

“Suits me.”

Sally climbed up onto the sofa, mounted Dylan, and slid her pussy down onto his cock.

“Ohhhh...” Dylan moaned. “Fuck...” Sally bounced up and down on Dylan’s cock, and the boy grabbed hold of her boobs, squeezing them playfully as he was ridden. For the next several minutes, all that could be heard in the living room were the sounds of teenage fucking; moans and groans, and the sound of flesh against flesh. Eventually Dylan went over the edge, sending Sally over too as they came and came.

Meanwhile, Abbie was laid on Gareth’s bed, her legs spread wide, and being eaten out by Mr Davies. Gareth was racking his brain, trying to remember the sort of things his wife had enjoyed him doing to her. So he licked away, trying to pleasure her, while he thought sexy thoughts, willing his cock to re-harden despite having had two orgasms in 5 minutes.

Eventually he managed it, and moved up Abbie’s body, kissing her deeply. He then thrust forwards, and slid inside Abbie, going balls deep into her.

“Ohh fuck ... I’ve missed that feeling...” he moaned. Gareth grabbed hold of Abbie’s boobs, and got to work on fucking her. He closed his eyes, completely ignoring the girl under him and focusing entirely on how happy he was to be having sex again. Fortunately, his previous pussy licking and the huge dose of horniness Master PC had given her meant that Abbie came easily. He felt her pussy contracting around his cock, but he wasn’t quite ready yet, so he continued pounding her.

“Ooo yeah mister, give it to me,” Abbie moaned, kissing the man whose name she didn’t even know while he fucked her. Abbie came again, which was enough for Gareth. He hit his third orgasm, releasing the last of his cum into Abbie. There wasn’t much of it, the rest having already been released, but there was enough for it to be pleasurable enough for him.

“Thanks, that was great,” Gareth said, kissing Abbie.

“Yeah, but I gotta go,” Abbie said, pushing him off of her.

“Oh, um, okay.”

“See ya.”

Abbie left, leaving Gareth laid on his bed, his exhausted cock softening. He let out a chuckle, apparently his reaction to his first sexual encounter in 12 years. Eventually he got out of bed, and headed into the bathroom for a shower, the perfect place to contemplate life. His son was now a god. Or at least, was effectively one. He’d claimed he could control people’s minds and bodies however he wanted, and he was now inclined to believe him. Especially seeing the size of his son’s dick.

Gareth rubbed his genitals, washing off the remnants of Abbie’s pussy juices. Man that girl was good. Or maybe it was just his recent inexperience and in fact any girl would have been good. He’d definitely have to ask Dylan to get him laid again in future. Sooner rather than later.

Gareth got out of the shower, dried off, and got dressed. He went to check on Dylan, and saw that he was no longer in the living room, but he quickly found him asleep in his own bed, Sally apparently also having left. Gareth shook him gently.

“Dylan ... Dylan...” he whispered.

“Hmmm...” Dylan groaned. “What?”

“I’m gonna ring a takeaway. You want Chinese?”

“Alright...” Dylan yawned. “You know what I like.”

“Alright. Now go have a shower. I can smell the sex on you.”

Gareth left Dylan, who rolled out of bed, giving himself a few seconds to wake up properly. Once he was awake, he got out of bed, and headed into the shower to wash off. About an hour later, the two Davies boys were sat at the dinner table, eating their food.

“So go on then, you’ve still not told me how you ascended to godhood,” Gareth said. How’d you get this magic computer program?”

“For my birthday.”

“Your birthday? Who from?”

“Grandma and granddad.”

“Your grandparents gave you a supernatural PC program?”

“The installation CD was in that big box of disks they got me. I ran the programme and this is how I ended up with it.”

“So by pot luck you became a god? That’s slightly worrying.”

“I suppose so. I’m not complaining though.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.