Master PC - Cumming in Cymru - Cover

Master PC - Cumming in Cymru

Copyright© 2017 by DragoTime

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young Welsh boy discovers the Master PC program.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Dylan’s alarm woke him up at 7:30am, a sound he never enjoyed. He knew it meant the summer holidays were over, and it was time for school. Which for Dylan meant the start of Year 10. GCSEs, more homework, and more importantly, plenty of potential to use his new favourite piece of software.

Rebecca and Olivia meanwhile would be going into Year 12. Their old school didn’t have a sixth form, so they’d be moving to Dylan’s school for the next 2 years, which made things a lot more convenient for magical fun.

Making sure his phone had charged overnight, Dylan got dressed into his trousers and shirt for school, and went downstairs for breakfast, where he of course tuned into BBC Breakfast to watch his new favourite weather girl in action. His cock stirred at the thought of what they’d done together, and he smiled. How many guys were watching her right now wishing to bang her?

Dylan finished up his breakfast, and then went to brush his teeth, and put on his tie, blazer, and shoes. Once he was done, he headed outside, where the girls were waiting.

“Are you always this slow?” Olivia asked.

“You know full well I come quickly,” Dylan replied.

“You know how I can tell you’ve not altered our minds?” Rebecca asked. “Cause we didn’t laugh at that joke.”

“I should fix that,” Dylan said. “Which reminds me, I found out I can install Master PC on my phone, so I can use it at school.”

“Bringing your phone to school in Year 10? Naughty boy.”

“I’m a god to those around me. Gods don’t need rules.”

“Sure, just don’t let the power go to your head.”

Dylan stood in the middle of the girls, and took their hands as they walked to school together, Dylan telling them about all the things to watch out for at their new school. Once they were around the corner, the girls let go of his hands, and gave him a kiss each.

“See you later, Dylan,” they said, before going off together into their new school.

Dylan meanwhile headed to his new form room, and met up with his friend Alan.

“Sup, Dylan?” Alan asked.

“Don’t talk like that, you’re not a rapper,” Dylan said.

“Fine. So how’ve you been? Enjoy turning 14?”

“It was alright.”

“So what did you get? Normally you send me pics to brag.”

“Some DVDs, a few CDs...”

“CDs? Seriously?”

“Yeah, my grandparents clearly don’t know what year it is. There’s some good stuff on there though.”

“Yeah, and on the internet too.”

Dylan didn’t want to tell Alan about Master PC yet, figuring he’d just start asking him for favours, or even possibly want a copy of the program for himself, which he definitely wasn’t getting. The two boys headed out to their first lesson of the day, and on the way they passed two very nice Year 13 girls, whose boobs were very noticeable even through their school jumpers, and whose skirts were shorter than normal school rules would allow.

“You’re staring,” Dylan said to his friend.

“Can you blame me?” Alan asked. “Look at them!”

“Like you’d ever have a shot with them,” Dylan said. Although, he thought, that could change with Master PC, he figured. “They’re in Year 13, we’re in Year 10. That’s not happening.”

“A guy can dream though. Wet dreams.”

They got to their first lesson of the year, Maths, and took their seats. Their teacher was new to the school, Mr Rowley, so Dylan didn’t really know what he’d be like. Dylan reached into his blazer pocket, and switched on his phone under the desk, opening the Master PC App.

“Good morning, Dylan,” the UI said.

“Make it so I can use my phone and talk to you in here and have no-one care,” Dylan commanded.

“As you wish, Dylan.”

Dylan lifted his phone out into the open, and sure enough, no-one cared about it, including Mr Rowley, who then walked into the classroom. “Good morning everyone,” he said. English accent, youngish, seemed friendly. “I’m Mr Rowley, and I’ll be your teacher for GCSE Maths. It’ll be difficult at times, but I’ll try to make it as fun as possible. I hope!”

Mr Rowley started teaching, but Dylan wasn’t paying attention. Instead, he had the UI bring up the teacher’s profile, and looked down his stats.

“Neil Johnathan Rowley, aged 32 years, 10 months, 1 week, one day, 4 minutes and 1 second,” the UI said as Dylan scrolled through his profile.

“I think we should give Mr Rowley a warm welcome to the school.”

“What would you like me to do to him?”

“Make it so that no-one but me and him notice what you do.”

“Done.”

“Good, now ... I can control him with these sliders, right?”

“Yes. Simply adjust the settings and I will automatically apply them.”

“Good.”

Dylan smiled, and then looked at the slider labelled “Penis Erection Level”, with a checkbox next to it saying “locked”.

“What’s that checkbox for?”

“When you alter the erection slider, his penis will snap to that level. However, once you release the slider, it will then be released from my control, and will return to whatever level of erection it should naturally be at. Ticking that box will lock it at whatever level you leave it at, until you untick it.

“Oh, alright,” Dylan said, ticking the box.

Mr Rowley’s erection was currently sat at 0%, his mind focused entirely on teaching. Dylan touched the slider, and moved it up to 10%. As he did, he saw the penis on the 3D model twitch and begin to rise slightly, until it too had a 10% erection. The real Mr Rowley didn’t seem to be paying it too much attention, able to cope with this level of erection.

So Dylan started sliding it up further, at which point Mr Rowley began to take notice of what his cock was doing. He turned to directly face the board so that the class couldn’t see, and Dylan just smiled. He was at 60% now, and it was definitely becoming visible against his trousers. Dylan finally reached 100%, and enjoyed the sight for a minute or so, before Mr Rowley sat down at his desk, hiding his erection.

“Alright, can you please turn to pages 32 and 33 and do exercises 1-4,” he said. While the class got down to their work, Mr Rowley looked down at his cock, willing it to go down, thinking about absolutely anything that he thought would work. And it did. Almost instantly, his cock was completely flaccid. He breathed a mental sigh of relief, before a second later, he was back to full mast again.

“What the...” he whispered under his breath.

Dylan was just grinning. Mr Rowley was his helpless plaything. He was adjusting the slider randomly, making his cock keep jumping between various levels of erection, confusing the fuck out of him. Finally Dylan left him on a 100% erection, and looked at the UI.

“Alright, now give him a blowjob like you gave me,” Dylan commanded.

“Certainly,” the UI said, grinning. Dylan found that slightly odd, but then, she was designed for his pleasure, and he found that quite an arousing sight.

“Ahhhh...” Mr Rowley groaned softly. He looked down at his groin, but he could not see the invisible mouth that had engulfed his cock in warm wetness. Dylan meanwhile was looking down at his phone screen, where he saw the UI moving her head back and forth, her lips in a circle, as though they were sucking on an erect penis. Which of course they were.

Dylan found the slider labelled as “Penis Sensitivity”, and increased it, causing Mr Rowley to whimper.

“Dylan, Neil Johnathan Rowley is approaching orgasm,” the UI said, her words muffled by his invisible cock.

“Don’t let him cum,” Dylan ordered.

“As you wish, Dylan,” the UI said.

Mr Rowley was desperately trying to hide his pleasure, despite the fact he wanted to just relax and let go. But he couldn’t let go, because he was in front of his students, unaware that they were oblivious to the events taking place right in front of them. He could feel that he couldn’t cum, confused as to why he wouldn’t go over the edge. He was simultaneously annoyed that he couldn’t release the pressure, and relieved that he wouldn’t be blowing his load in front of a group of teenagers.

Lunchtime came, and Olivia and Rebecca were sat in the 6th Form dining room, eating their food.

“Better than at our old school,” Olivia said.

“Yeah, but that’s not hard,” Rebecca said.

“Good, isn’t it?”

A boy sat down opposite them, smiling.

“The food here used to be awful, but I convinced them to improve it,” he said. The girls looked at this boy, who was very, very attractive. He smiled more. “I’m Michael.”

“Olivia.”

“Rebecca.”

“So are you twins or is this just one hell of a coincidence?”

“Actually we’re triplets, but we murdered our other sister,” Olivia said nonchalantly.

“Uhhh...”

“That was a joke,” Rebecca said, swallowing her food.

“Oh good, wouldn’t want two evil girls with magical power. Even if you are pretty hot.”

“What?” Rebecca asked.

“Girls, what do you know about Master PC?”

The girls just looked at each-other, worried.

“Your profiles are locked, meaning I can’t edit you or even view your stats,” Michael explained. “Meaning you’re either users yourself, or have been edited by one. Of course it’s entirely possible you’ve been edited by someone without knowing it, but given your reaction just know I reckon you know exactly what I’m talking about.”

The girls just kind of panicked, not really knowing what to say.

“Don’t worry, I’m friendly,” Michael said. “It’s nice to find some other users of the program. So is it both of you or just one of you?”

“Um ... it’s neither of us,” Olivia replied.

“Neither of you?”

“Our neighbour’s got the program,” Rebecca told him. “He’s in Year 10 here.”

“And he told you about it? He must either really trust you, or he’s got you under a shitload of mind control.”

“Dylan wouldn’t do that!”

“Maybe that’s what he wants you to think.”

The girls just looked at each-other for a while.

“Look girls, I obviously can’t convince you of anything, but I would like to talk to this guy, so who is he?” Michael asked. “And even if you think I’m someone dangerous, remember I already know he’s a Year 10 pupil here called Dylan. It wouldn’t take me long to find him, so you may as well tell me.”

“Fine, he’s Dylan Davies,” Olivia said.

“Thank you,” Michael said. He then got his phone out, and began tapping away.

“What are you doing?” Rebecca asked.

“Finding his profile,” Michael said. “And sure enough, his profile’s locked.” Michael showed the girls his phone, which contained a search for everyone within range called Dylan Davies. The nearest one was only 94m away, and had a padlock next to his name.

“What’s that mean?” Rebecca asked.

“Registered users, as well as anyone they directly edit, are locked so that only that user can edit them,” Michael replied. “Like I said before, that’s how I knew someone had used the program on you.”

“So what, you were trying to do stuff to us?” Rebecca asked. “Perv.”

“I wasn’t going to make you drop your lift your skirts and bend over if that’s what you mean,” Michael said. “I always look through new pupils’ profiles to see if there’s anything interesting. I’ll be going through the Year 7s’ profiles later. You two just caught my eye because you’re so good looking.”

“Well, you can thank Dylan for that,” Rebecca said.

“I thought as much,” Michael said, standing up. “Well girls, if you ever wanna shag a more mature guy, you know where to find me.”

“Where are you going?” Olivia asked.

“To go meet my fellow user.”

Michael left the sixth form block, looking down at his phone. The distance indicator acted as Michael’s guide, and sure enough, Michael saw two boys just leaving the Lower School dining room.

“Dylan Davies?” He asked them.

“Uh, yeah?” Dylan replied, he and Alan being confused.

“I was wanting to meet you,” Michael said. “I’m also the Master’s representative.”

“The what?” Alan asked, but Dylan looked shocked.

“Uh, Alan, I gotta go for a bit,” Dylan said. “Um, sorry.”

Dylan went to Michael, and the two of them walked off.

“Don’t worry, I’m not your enemy,” Michael said. “I’ve just been talking to Becky and Olivia actually.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.