Master PC - Cumming in Cymru - Cover

Master PC - Cumming in Cymru

Copyright© 2017 by DragoTime

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young Welsh boy discovers the Master PC program.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Dylan Davies woke up, as usual, with a boner. At his age, morning wood was a fact, but it didn’t really matter. He’d started sleeping naked, partly so that his cock could be free to move around, but also because he discovered that he rather enjoyed it, something which probably only served to increase the amount of boners he got. It wasn’t a particularly large boner, but then, 14-year-old boys aren’t known for their impressive packages.

Because yes, he was 14 now. Today was Thursday the 31st of August 2017; Dylan’s 14th birthday. He didn’t like his date of birth, as it meant that he was the youngest in his year at school. He was just turning 14, whereas a lot of people would be 15 soon. The sun was streaming from behind his blinds into his bedroom, and now he was ready to get up. Normally his weekend and school holiday mornings were spent jerking off, but today he wanted to get up to open his presents.

Dylan and his father lived alone in a reasonably small house in Cardiff. Dylan’s mother died when he was little, so the two of them just had each-other. It was after 10, so his dad would definitely be at work, so he’d be opening his presents alone. Dylan slipped on his boxers, followed by a t-shirt and jog pants, and headed downstairs. There he saw a few birthday presents waiting for him.

Dylan unwrapped the presents in front of him. It was mostly just cash from relatives, with the DVDs he’d asked his dad for. But one present took his interest. It was a small-medium box, and according to the label was from his grandparents, his maternal ones. Unwrapping it, Dylan found that it was a shoebox. Assuming they’d bought him a new pair of shoes, Dylan opened it, but instead he found a load of CDs in their cases.

“Oh cool!” Dylan exclaimed. Granted in 2017 CDs weren’t a thing he particularly collected, but he figured he could rip them and see if there was anything good. There were a few things in there he recognised, most of the CDs being over a decade old from the looks of things. One CD however was different. It was the box of a CD-R, and the label on it just said “Master PC V1.0”.

“What’s a Master PC?” Dylan asked to no-one in particular. Deciding that breakfast could wait, Dylan went to fetch his laptop, and sat on the sofa with it. He opened the disk drive, and inserted the mysterious disk. A few seconds later, and the usual Windows menu came up, asking if he wanted to run something called mpcinstaller.exe, or if he wanted to just open the contents of the disk. Dylan chose the latter, but he was surprised to find that the only file on the disk was the installer.

Dylan was curious now, and perhaps not as cautious as one should be with a strange program. So he click the installer, and after giving Windows permission, the program began installing. It was a reasonably small install, and it finished within several minutes. What it produced was a shortcut on his desktop simply called “Master PC”, the logo being a rather low-res image of a 90s PC. Dylan double clicked on the icon, and a window came up which apparently was the program. He only got a brief moment to look at it however, as a notice came up on his screen.

“A newer version of Master PC is available, version 10.1. Would you like to download and install?”

Figuring he had nothing to lose, Dylan clicked yes, and the programme closed, being replaced with a progress bar. It was estimating about half an hour, so Dylan took the opportunity to pull down his trousers and boxers, open up his web browser, and indulge in a little bit of birthday porn. Of course, he didn’t last particularly long, and he was jizzing after about 10 minutes of browsing. Dylan blew his load into his hand, and went off to the bathroom to wash up. Once he was done, he made himself a bowl of cereal, and sat eating it and watching TV.

Just as he finished eating, Dylan heard his laptop beep. He turned the TV off, and went back to a message that Master PC 10.1 had finished installing. He looked at his desktop, and the icon had changed to the image of a much more modern PC, with the letters MPC on the screen. Dylan double clicked on the icon, and this time the thing opened full screen, like he was playing a game. Maybe that’s what this was. The words “Master PC: V10.1” appeared on the screen, with all sorts of assorted colours swirling in the background and Dylan really began to wonder what exactly he’d installed.

“Welcome to Master PC,” came a voice from his speakers. It was female, and sounded reasonably young. She spoke with an upper-class English accent, something Dylan had always found very sexy. “Master PC allows you to become a virtual god to those around you. You are the Master’s representative.”

The text then disappeared, and was replaced by a young girl. She looked maybe a year or two older than him, and had long, brown hair. It was only a head shot, but from what he could see she appeared to be naked, or at least topless. And she was absolutely gorgeous.

“Welcome, Dylan Davies,” the girl smiled.

“What the fuck!?” Dylan exclaimed. “Who are you!?”

“I am the user interface for the Master PC programme,” the girl replied.

“User interface?”

“Yes, Dylan. I added in as part of the version 10 patch, as it was determined that I was a quicker and more enjoyable input method than sliders and text boxes.”

“This is a fucking joke, right? I mean, no offense, but you’re not some user interface. What, are you stood on a green screen or something?”

“Dylan, I can assure you that I am no joke. I am the user interface for the Master PC program. I chose this appearance and personality based on a deep analysis of your mind, to find what you would find the most pleasurable.”

The “camera” on the girl zoomed out, and Dylan got a good look at her nude form. Perfect boobs, perfect pussy, perfect bum, perfect everything. She was his dream girl.

“Your increasing erection suggests you are happy with my chosen form,” the girl said as the camera zoomed back in on her face.

“What? Uh ... how’d you know that?” His webcam was only pointing at his face, so there’s no way he could have given it away with a bulge.

“Because I know everything about you,” the girl replied, still smiling and friendly. “Dylan Mark Davies, aged 14 years, 0 months 0 weeks, 0 days, 2 hours, 4 minutes and 36 seconds. Current erection level 36.4% ... and rising.”

“Okay, you need to explain yourself. Who the fuck are you?”

“I told you, I’m the user interface for Master PC, silly,” she giggled. God she was hot. And she was right, his penis definitely was rising.

“Alright, what’s Master PC?”

“Master PC is a program which allows you to become a God to those around you.”

“So what, it’s like a god sim?”

“Not at all. That would require simulation.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, in short, I am capable of controlling the minds and bodies of whomever you choose, in whichever way you choose.”

“You what?”

“Have you ever wished to be a god? Well now you can be?”

“You can make me a god?”

“I can make you a god to others. I can alter you and others to your whims. I can make them do or be anything you desire.”

“You can control people?”

“Yes.”

“That’s impossible.”

“With me, very little is impossible.”

“Alright then, if you’re some sort of magic program, prove it. You say you’re designed to be pleasurable, so give me pleasure. Make me cum.” Dylan expected her to start making excuses as to why she couldn’t do it, so he was surprised at her response.

“Certainly.”

Dylan winced, as he felt his semi shoot up to an instant, rock-hard boner, pressing against the underside of his laptop. Dylan put the laptop down, and looked down at his groin. He’d never been so hard in his life. Dylan was about to pull it out and examine it, but he suddenly found himself leaning his head back in pleasure. His cock exploded, a thick wad of cum instantly shooting out into his pants. He was experiencing the greatest orgasm of his life. Dylan made quite the mess in his pants, but even when he ran out of semen, he continued to orgasm, the feeling no less pleasurable.

After nearly a minute, Dylan felt his cock begin to calm down and soften, while he just laid there, panting. When he mind cleared, he heard the girl on the screen, giggling.

“Did you enjoy that, Dylan?” she asked.

“What ... what the fuck did you just do to me?”

“I made you cum, as you instructed me to. Your semen supply was depleted from having last cum less than an hour ago, but I think you’ll agree it was still a satisfactory climax.”

“You ... you weren’t joking about being able to control me.”

“You bet!”

Dylan stared into space for a moment, before standing up to remove his jizzy trousers and pants. Wearing only his t-shirt, he sat back down and pulled his laptop back up, its warmth feeling nice on his now-damp genitals.

“So what else can you do?” He asked.

“I am capable of controlling and altering the minds and bodies of all animals within a 100,000 mile radius of the device on which I’m installed, a large improvement on my previous versions. There is very little which I cannot do to these people.”

“So you can, like, change me?”

“Yes. To whatever form you’d like.”

The girl’s screen shrunk to only fill the corner of the screen. The rest of the display was replaced by a photo-realistic 3D model of Dylan. His full name was shown, along with a huge number of stats. Physical age, which was constantly counting up in seconds. And lots of others, such as intelligence, muscle density, skin colour, sexual orientation, penis length, penis girth, penis sensitivity, maximum semen supply, average percentage of supply ejaculated, average orgasm intensity, average orgasm strength, and hundreds more.

“This is how users used to edit reality, using these options, and a text box to enter commands,” the girl explained, returning to full screen. “My purpose it to replace these cumbersome menus. Just tell me what you want to do, and I will do it. Like your own personal genie.”

“And I can edit other people too, can I?”

“Yes, anyone within 100,000 miles. As this radius included the entire planet Earth, this shouldn’t be an issue however.”

“Can you bring up my dad?”

“Of course.”

The UI was minimised again, and the familiar stats screen came up, only this time the nude model was one Gareth Davies, aged 39 and some.

“Woah,” Dylan said.

“I also have the ability to go live to the person, letting you see exactly what they’re doing. Would you like me to?”

“Uh, sure.” Dylan wasn’t entirely sure what she meant, but his questions were soon answered when the screen turned into crystal clear footage of his father sat at work, typing away on his computer. “He can’t see me, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.