The Babysitter's Boyfriend - Cover

The Babysitter's Boyfriend

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Charlotte was a bit old for the babysitting game but she needed the money for college in the fall and sometimes the daddies were real generous with their tips when she was friendly in a special way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Babysitter  

Charlotte was a superficially shy and innocent young babysitter with the devious hidden thoughts of a plotting Medici staining her soul with depraved fantasies of the Devil’s making.

She had already taken the randy cock of Mister McNally inside her tiny rear door opening and she desperately wanted him to continue his explorations of her female parts. The wife was completely oblivious because she assumed the young girl was not at all attractive to her aging spouse more interested in full-bosomed matrons than immature teenagers with flat chests.

The still attractive Mary McNally had even offered up her cousin as an ass up, head down substitute to keep her husband’s attentions inside their family household. The girl was admittedly lacking in grace and intelligent conversation, but she presented a winsome figure when down on all fours and ready to take her husband’s weight on her plump hips. Mister McNally knew of his wife’s idiotic manipulations, but he shrugged it off and mounted her widowed cousin with the glee of a fox in the chicken house making a racket that caused all the servants to smile their private thoughts in the nocturnal hours.

He had already tasted the sweet brown eye of young Charlotte, the babysitter in silent accord whilst standing up on shaky knees in the alcove near the garden and Mary deep in her snores upstairs. He had whispered his need to spear her pretty pussy the next time they had the opportunity under the watchful eyes of his jealous spouse. Charlotte was willing to do it right then and there but Mister McNally was leery of pushing the envelope and was more than satisfied with his deep exploration of the teenager’s tight bum and the lovely bounce of her buttocks into his sensitive groin with a wet, meaty sound that forced him to spend much sooner than he wanted. It was in his mind that a longer expedition up the pretty girl’s rear end was warranted under the circumstances and she was more than willing to submit to his demands.

Mrs. McNally relented and allowed Charlotte to bring her “boyfriend” Johnny with her to the babysitting duties because of the stated intent to do involved homework together and in the interest of academic excellence. Mister McNally was extremely skeptical of the young lad’s intentions because he seemed the randy type that would hunt down and nail any stray pussy in reach of his long greedy fingers.

As to be expected, the moment the McNally backed out of the driveway on their way to the cocktail party, young Johnny was on top of poor Charlotte humping her like there was no tomorrow and the sounds of their illicit merging woke up the two young girls upstairs.

Young Franny and Judy, the five-year old twins, giggled and turned over and went immediately back to sleep because the foolishness of grown-ups was none of their business. It was a good thing because if the girls had wandered out to the top of the steps they would have been treated to the sight of a determined Johnny riding the submissive Charlotte’s flanks like a jockey determined to win at all costs. He even whipped her cheeks with his free hand and his other was wrapped in her long silky hair pulling back on her head like a rider in control of her every movement. Mister McNally would indeed be envious to see how the agile Johnny rode the babysitter with his guiding knees and the way she took it all without complaint was an inspiration to middle-aged men everywhere.

They were both still naked as jaybirds, sprawled in each other’s arms when the McNally’s returned from the happy party. Mister McNally was aghast at his Charlotte’s lost innocence and Mrs. McNally found it difficult to tear her eyes away from Johnny’s huge erection that stood up like the statue of liberty holding up the torch for needy pussies everywhere.

The still attractive older woman nudged Charlotte’s toe with her she and the girl popped up and threw her clothes on lickety-split and roughly shook Johnny to get him busy doing the exact same thing.

The four of them sat on the sofa and the pair of soft white leather chairs in the recreation room and they all paused for a moment to reflect on the sins of the younger couple and the fantasies of the youth seeking parents. Eventually, Charlotte summoned up the courage to apologize to the McNally’s and Johnny was wise enough to keep his mouth shut. It was noticeable that Mrs. McNally was still fixated on the bulge in Johnny’s trousers and Charlotte wanted to squeeze her boyfriend’s knob until he relaxed into a more flexible state.

Mister McNally wanted nothing more than to spear young Charlotte’s pretty pussy even if it was still soaking wet with her young boyfriend’s spunk. Johnny was becoming increasingly aware of the adoring looks from the acutely horny Mrs. McNally and he knew she would love to perch on his stiffness with total abandon and with little regard that her husband was watching or not.

Charlotte was terribly embarrassed because she really did like Mister McNally and she valued his opinion of her character. Of course, Johnny was her boyfriend, but she should not have been so quick to spread her legs for him the moment the parents had left the premises.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.