Sexy Milk - Cover

Sexy Milk

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ashe has given everything to the company she works for and now she is given a chance to excel in a company ran by the alien Grell. There is only one test for her to prove herself, Rin, the daughter of the company's CEO. Rin proves to be a little difficult, but Ashe can overcome it, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

Rin kneels down, signaling Carina to bring her cock to her mouth. The dark skinned bull steps into position and slips her cock past the alien’s lips. The girl’s hand begins exploring the hairless texture of the bull’s balls, much to Carina’s delight.

Sucking, Rin swivels her eyes to one side and reaches out to grasp the long haired beauty, Lyndon’s huge member. Pumping it with that hand, her other hand leaves Carina’s balls to catch hold of Denise’s cock. She starts pumping it, intermittently exploring the base with sensitive fingers. Rin’s eyes communicate her pleasure as she sucks and strokes, licking both Carina’s and Denise’s cock as the two bulls bring them both near her mouth.

Kairi moves behind the alien girl and cups her breasts in her hands. Lifting them, she slowly moves her fingers slowly back and forth over the girl’s nipples, urging them into full engorgement.

Rin shuffles to turn on her knees to take the girth of Lyndon’s cock in both her hands. Cooing gently with awe, she pushes the shaft skin toward the base of the cock. Lyndon is one of the few bulls blessed with foreskin, an oddity in the morphing process. Rin likes nothing more than the enjoyment of unwrapping the head like a present on Christmas. It’s too bad Ashe’s isn’t like that.

She stretches her mouth as wide as possible and takes the large head and upper half of Lyndon’s shaft into her mouth. The tip hits the back of her throat and she revels in the feeling. Withdrawing it slightly, she sucks hard on it, tasting the bull’s seeping precum and drawing a groan from her.

It is Rin’s turn to groan when one of the other bulls brings her hand up between the girl’s thighs and slips a finger into her wet folds. Another bull claims one of her nipples. Still sucking hard on Lyndon’s cock, and pumping her shaft, Rin raises her hips up further from her ankles and tilts her pelvis to give better access to her cunt. The finger are withdrawn to be replaced with the warm wetness of a mouth and washed with a hot tongue.

“Somebody bury a cock deep in my sweet cunt,” Rin orders.

The boss’ daughter always gets what she wants. Lyndon steps back, allowing the girl to plant both hands on the floor. She braces herself but doesn’t have to wait long. She feels hands grab her hips. Carina has an intent look on her face as she rubs her cock up and down along Rin’s slit, seeking entrance.

“Come on already,” the girl cries out. “Give it to me.”

Carina obliges. Her cock finds the right spot and angle, sliding inward.

Rin arches her back and lets out a long, blissful cry. Denise takes advantage of the girl’s open mouth and stuffs it full of cock. The young alien is accepting, and the bull is able to face fuck all the way into her throat.

Rin is overcome with pleasure as Carina’s cock roots around in her depths. The taste of Denise’s milk is frequented on her tongue with each of her strokes, but mostly it oozes down her throat. Neither of the bulls is synchronized with their thrusts, so Rin is buffeted back and forth between them.

The young alien girl’s focus of concentration on the cocks is completely shattered when she feels one of the bulls crawl beneath her to latch a greedy mouth onto one of her dangling nipples. The mouth sucks the entire nipple in, slapping it with a hot tongue.

Her arousal intensifies.

Then she comes unglued.

Rin gasps for a deep breath of air as she clamps her eyes shut and howls, “Don’t stop! Don’t...” Her body begins uncontrollably shaking as her orgasm hits her hard.

Carina grabs the girl’s short tail and pulls, using it as a means to pull her body harder onto the thrusting cock. Carina’s balls slap wetly against the girl’s puffy lips and soon her enthusiastic bucking proves too much more her. The bull’s face contorts as she unloads her balls into the alien’s rippling pussy. Rin’s orgasm heightens as she feels Carina filling her. The mouth at her breast continues its sucking until her breathing slows as her orgasmic waves gradually subside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.