Sexy Milk - Cover

Sexy Milk

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ashe has given everything to the company she works for and now she is given a chance to excel in a company ran by the alien Grell. There is only one test for her to prove herself, Rin, the daughter of the company's CEO. Rin proves to be a little difficult, but Ashe can overcome it, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

The trips back is full of silence between the two. Ashe’s mind is full of confusion, doubt and uncertainty. Rin stayed silent because she knows the human woman is at a vital point and to push now could tip the balance out of her favor. When the taxi comes to a halt in front of the building, they pile out, still shrouded in silence. Ashe is the first to cut through the veil as they step into the lobby.

“I think we need to get back on track,” Ashe says with an air of authority. “I think we should visit the quality control lab next. It is perfect since you like milk so much.”

Rin nods and as soon as the woman turns away from her, she smiles wickedly. I have her.


They steps into another of the company’s clean rooms—sterile, white and totally lacking any décor. Ashe instructs the technicians to leave but stay on standby. She is taking over operations until further notice.

Ashe waits until they are alone before picking up the tour. “This is one several rooms where quality control is performed.”

It’s now Rin’s chance to push the envelope.

“Why are you trying to deny your feelings?” Rin asks.

“This particular room is for cow milk,” Ashe continues, completely ignoring the question. “Once the milk is pumped from the breasts, it comes here to ensure taste, consistency and color.”

“Don’t deny me,” Rin also continues, unhindered. “You’ve gotten a taste of this and you want more.” Slowly she pulls the top of her dress down, revealing her taut breasts.

Ashe glances, but the flash in her eyes tell Rin everything she needs to know. “We have other rooms that test the bull’s milk, as well as the other grades this company has to offer.”

“Why did you send everyone out?” Rin questions as she shimmies the dress down her curvy body. “You could have given this tour with them here.”

“To get a sample is really easy. It comes...”

“Yes, it cums,” Rin whispers into Ashe’s ear as a hand eases into her slacks. “And it cums right from the source.”

“Rin, we can’t...” she says weakly.

“We can do whatever we wish,” the alien counters. Her hand slips free and that is when the human tries to turn around. Rin quickly stops the woman by grabbing her hips and pushing her forward. A quick snap and zip follow and the woman’s slacks are falling to the floor. “There isn’t anyone here to stop us,” the alien girl coos, “not Daddy, not your wife, no one.”

Ashe groans, “It’s not right for us.”

Rin grins, breathing heavy in the woman’s ear. “It’s perfect for us.”

Rin expertly works Ashe’s member, ignoring her soft moaning. It doesn’t take long for her to get two fingers in the woman’s backdoor before Ashe is bucking with eagerness. The soft moaning becomes louder as she is finger fucked with her cock stroked.

Abruptly the hand job ends and the fingers are withdrawn. Ashe groans her disappointment. Her mind is a whirlwind of confusion and lust.

“I know you wanted someone other than your wife,” Rin whispers.

Ashe’s eyes go wide at the revelation. “How do you...”

That is when the human feels something new and unfamiliar press eagerly against her sphincter. She cries out briefly in pleasure and Rin giggles.

“Daddy has brought me to work with him many times. I never stayed put and so I learned where everything is around here,” the Grell confesses. “When I took an interest in you, I knew exactly where I could get the dirt on you.”

Slowly and steadily the tip of Rin’s tail begins to fuck the human. She lifts Ashe’s legs up, taking the human’s smooth calves in her hands. The tail executes rhythmic thrusts, fucking her gently in and out. Ashe is moaning softly, enjoying the new feeling while Rin looks down at her smiling zealously.

Rin is enjoying what she sees. The sight of Ashe’s hips bucking and her ass wiggling is beautiful. The room is filled with Ashe’s ever increasing moaning and heavy breathing.

“Tell me why you chose Molly over Felicia,” Rin orders as her tail thrusts hard into the woman beneath her. She is quite wet now. Her pussy juice runs in tiny stream down her inner thighs. “Tell me what Molly has that is so special that you won’t give her up to fuck me.”

The moans escaping past Ashe’s lips increase in volume. She shakes her head, not wanting to give in to the young alien. She so wants to give in, to enjoy every possible bit of pleasure that she can, but she doesn’t want to betray Molly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.