Sexy Milk
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ashe has given everything to the company she works for and now she is given a chance to excel in a company ran by the alien Grell. There is only one test for her to prove herself, Rin, the daughter of the company's CEO. Rin proves to be a little difficult, but Ashe can overcome it, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

“I can’t believe you just asked that,” Ashe says as they exit the restaurant. “What happens if that gets back to your father? I mean, if they didn’t know who you were, it won’t be hard to figure it out.”

“Oh they know who I am,” Rin giggles. “I’ve been there plenty of time with Daddy. But he’s not going to believe his little girl would do something like that.”

Rin tugs at Ashe’s arm, leading her in the opposite direction of where they need to go. “Um, where are you dragging me off to? Work is back that way,” Ashe asks as she attempts to point the other way.

“I’m kidnapping you for a little bit,” Rin answers with a smile. “Don’t worry about Daddy. I’ll make sure he knows it was all my fault if he complains.”

“You really like to push your limits, don’t you?” the human questions as she gives in a follows.

“And his buttons,” Rin sings.

“I can see that,” the human woman says as she is dragged down the sidewalk. “Where are you taking me?” she asks a moment later. Rin is pulling harder, walking briskly.

“There’s a park down here a ways,” the alien answers her. “I figure we can sit and relax, take in the sights and let our food settle.”

Ashe huffs. “I don’t know if you know, but we humans don’t usually do a lot after we eat. Especially, exercise.”

“You’re fit,” Rin says peering over her shoulder with a grin. “You can handle it.”

“Yeah, but I’m not as young as you,” she counters.

“I don’t want to hear that,” Rin sings again. “Especially from a hottie like you!”

Their conversation stops as Ashe focuses on keeping up with the young alien woman and Rin searches for a place for them to sit. Eventually she finds the perfect spot and drags the human woman to it. They both plop down onto a wooden bench under a low hanging tree. The park’s large pond spreads out before them. Ashe looks around, taking in the sight and notices right off the bat that the plant life of this particular area surrounds them nicely. From nearly all directions they cannot be seen, most only if someone were to come in for a closer look.

“You picked a hell of a spot,” Ashe says as she tries to get her breathing and heart rate down.

“Oh, I’ve used this spot many times,” Rin says, smiling devilishly.

“You sound like you’ve had a lot of fun,” Ashe offers.

“Oh I have gotten around,” the alien agrees.

“So why me?”

“Why not you?” Rin opposes.

“Well, I’m a woman for one,” Ashe begins. “For two, I’m not your average human female.”

Rin smiles even more. “Oh, I like men, especially the ones with big dicks, but I like woman too. Actually, I prefer women over men. Now with you, having that big meat stick of yours is just a bonus.” She reaches in to cup Ashe’s face, turning it for face her. “But you are absolutely beautiful. I love your attitude, your personality and your body.”

“What about the Grell one partner for life thing?” Ashe asks.

Rin drops her hand and sits back away slightly. “Oh that shit is for the birds as you humans would say. I plan on finding the person to spend my life with, but for now I just want to have fun.” She pauses for a few moments, looking up into the trees before coming back around to look at the woman. “Hmm, maybe you could be that one.”

Ashe laughs. “You do remember that I am married, right?”

Rin smiles slightly at her. “Yeah, I haven’t forgotten. But that doesn’t really matter, because you can always divorce.”

“It isn’t that simple,” Ashe says, though she isn’t entirely sure she believes her own words. “I made a commitment to my wife.”

“You don’t seem too certain about it,” Rin observes. “I mean you still work for my father, not to mention all the fun we’ve had today.”

Ashe’s face reddens slightly. “Maybe it’s a mistake what we’ve done so far. I think maybe we need to head back and I’ll tell your father something and he can assign someone else.”

“So, I’m just an assignment now?” Rin asks frowning.

“I’m not saying that,” Ashe blurts out. “I’m ... I don’t know what I’m saying. You’ve got me so lost that I don’t know what I’m thinking. Well, I know what I’m thinking. I just don’t think I should be following through with that thinking.”

“You want to fuck me, don’t you?” Rin abruptly says.

“I...” Ashe begins to say and then she closes her mouth and stops to think for a moment.

The pause gives Rin the opportunity to jump in. “I don’t know if I can let you fuck me though.”

Ashe’s expression changes so quickly that Rin has to concentrate not laughing. “Why do you mean? I didn’t say I wanted to,” Ashe says defensively. She even scouts up and away just a bit.

“You don’t have to say it,” Rin counters and slides forward, recovering the distance lost between them. Her face sets inches from the human’s. “But I can tell. And I say you can’t because I don’t want you to fuck me while thinking about her.” Her hand then slips down into Ashe’s slacks. “I do love this nice dick of yours, but it’s not going into me until then.”

Ashe is so taken aback that she can’t find any words to say. Rin is bolder than she has been today and that is saying quite a bit. The girl is definitely full of surprises, twists and turns. The girl makes a circle with her finger and thumb, gripping Ashe’s cock. Using only those fingers, tightly, around and just below the head, she slowly begins to move up and down. She doesn’t just slide them across the surface of the skin, but actually grips it to move the skin up and down against the stiff inner workings of her cock.

Ashe gasps. Rin’s face slides past the humans. She slithers her tongue into Ashe’s ear and the woman becomes instantly engulfed. A jot of pleasure surges through her every fiber, while the young alien skillfully works her fingers and murmurs sultry words into her ear.

The stimulus grows to be too much, and Ashe has to escape the girl’s tongue. She falls back onto the bench, propped on her elbows. Her elbows tremble and give way and she falls off and onto the lush grass. Rin comes down with her, laughing. The alien’s laughter brings out the laughter in Ashe, but Rin never lets go of the cock. Instead, she abandons her two-fingered grip and wraps her whole hand around.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.