Sexy Milk - Cover

Sexy Milk

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ashe has given everything to the company she works for and now she is given a chance to excel in a company ran by the alien Grell. There is only one test for her to prove herself, Rin, the daughter of the company's CEO. Rin proves to be a little difficult, but Ashe can overcome it, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

Ashe and Rin sit side by side, naked, against the wall. They moved to next room, one better suited for bottling. Unlike the bottling floor, this one is for the special orders. There are several empty bottles lying around them. Both have a half full bottle with a straw sticking out the top in their hands. Ashe’s cum was able to fill up quite a few bottles.

“So you’ve been married longer than you’ve worked for my father?” Rin questions, eyes half-lidded.

Ashe nods and takes another sip. “And taking this job was the best thing ever.”

“How so?” Rin asks, intrigued by the comment.

“I was Molly’s first girl,” Ashe explains. “I don’t think she was fully ready to give up men, but after I took the job she got the best of both.”

“And she’s fine that you have to service the cows every now and then?” Rin asks, taking another sip of the milk.

“Comes with the job,” the human answers. “It’s just a job after all.”

“No pleasure?” Rin says, her tone suggesting that she is full of disbelief.

“Oh it’s pleasurable,” Ashe agrees. “But it isn’t something I look forward to or dwell on.”

“Hmm...” Rin moans before taking another sip.

“So I’ve been curious,” Ashe states. “It seems odd that a Grell would use the title daddy. Don’t you normally use a different word?”

Rin frowns slightly. “Yeah, and Daddy hates it. But what do you expect when you’re raised with humans? The Grell have picked up many of your habits and language.”

“Is that a bad thing?”

The young Grell shrugs. “I wouldn’t say so. I mean our ways are old and outdated and it’s about time for some change.”

“Change can be good,” Ashe remarks.

Rin’s eyes open wide suddenly. She gulps down the rest of her bottle and sits up, turning toward the human. “I’m tired of talking,” she groans. “Let’s do something else.”

Ashe giggles. She has really come to like this alien girl. Rin has a way of making any situation fun. “What do you have in mind?” she asks. “I mean, we’re way off schedule and a tour of everything just seems pointless.”

“See? Now you’re getting me,” Rin beams. “You know, being the daughter of the CEO of the biggest milk company has its perks. I get to have as much milk of every grade that I want whenever I want it. But you one thing I have always wanted?”

“Not to sound condescending,” Ashe says with a shrug, “but I can’t see you not getting anything you want.”

Rin waves her hand through the air. “Well, you know how the Grell, well most of them anyway, are against human and Grell relations?”

“Yeah, the sexual ones,” she says with a nod.

“Exactly,” she confirms. “And because of that, Daddy only lets me drink this stuff from the bottle.” She hoists up her bottle and gulps down the rest of it. “But I want to have it from the source.”

“Well, um, I can have something set up for you,” Ashe stumbles over her words.

Rin grins wily. “Screw setting something up, let’s go right now. You and me.”

“But I’m married,” Ashe protests.

“That doesn’t stop you from doing your job,” Rin counters.

“That’s because it is my job,” Ashe counters the counter.

“And I’m your current assignment,” Rin adds.

Ashe screws her face into a look of confusion, then defeat before turning it into a smile. This girl has outmaneuvered her, tricked her and ultimately manipulated her. And she likes it.

“Very well,” she says with a sigh and the Grell girl’s eyes brighten, showing off her excitement.

Ashe begins to stroke her cock slowly. It slowly gets bigger and harder right before Rin’s eyes and the alien girl can’t help but lick her lips. Once it is fully erect, grips it with both hands, sliding them up along the entire length.

“Do you like my big cock?” she asks the girl.

Rin tears her eyes away for just a second to give Ashe a nod. Then her eyes drop back to the human’s hands stroking that nice, thick piece of meat.

“You want to play with it?” the woman asks, knowing full well that she is about to overstep a number of company ethics. But a few steps over isn’t too bad of a thing...

Ashe is one here feet before Rin can answer. She walks over to a flat table in the center of the room, her cock swaying side to side as she does. She casts a look over her shoulder and then signals for Rin to join her.

Rin springs to her feet and slides over to the table while Ashe is climbing on top of it. “Get under the table,” she tells the alien.

As Rin crawls under, Ashe is sliding into place over. The Grell sees a fist-sized hole in the center and peers through to see the human’s cock head just inches from it on the other side.

“This room is for those that can afford a private milking,” Ashe explains. “You being the boss’ daughter, I don’t see why you can’t get a session.”

Eager to touch it, Rin snakes her hand through the hole. She grabs the head of Ashe’s large member and is surprised how real it is to any other cock she has ever felt, human or Grell. It leaves the girl grinning from ear to ear.

Rin start slowly stroking the human’s cock and it feels amazing. But she wants to touch all of it. So she reaches further into the hoe, rubbing her hand along the length of Ashe’s shaft. It is bumpy with veins and she can even feel the human woman’s heartbeat through it. She gives it a few long strokes before finally pulling back, rubbing the shaft the whole way.

When Rin retracts her arm from the hole she asks, “Do I get to taste it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.