Sexy Milk - Cover

Sexy Milk

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ashe has given everything to the company she works for and now she is given a chance to excel in a company ran by the alien Grell. There is only one test for her to prove herself, Rin, the daughter of the company's CEO. Rin proves to be a little difficult, but Ashe can overcome it, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

Ashe steps off the elevator and into a whirlwind of chaos. Well, not really chaos, but noise. When she didn’t immediately meet up with Or’s daughter, the girl decided to wander off. The last time she was spotted was when she got off on the factory floor.

With much of the processing, bottling and packaging done with automations, the only human interaction is done when something breaks or as it is being monitored by computer in another part of the building. That leaves the girl wandering unsupervised but not necessarily unable to be found.

In fact, Ashe only has to spend a few minutes weaving her way through the various machines and conveyor belts before finding the girl. When she does, Ashe has to take a moment to stare.

The young Grell with dark purple hair stands slightly bent over looking over a rail. Her shapely ass with her short green tail protruding above sticks out and begs to be touched. The girl is wearing a tight blouse and equally tight skirt. She looks much like a human school girl save for the green skin, short tail, pointed ears and small protruding white horns. Ashe can feel her cock twitching in her pants.

She shakes her head and asks, “Rin?”

The girl spins around, trying hard to hide her surprise. You ... ah ... must be my guide,” she stammers. “I waited but got a bored and decided to take a look around for myself.”

Ashe shifts enough to hide her hardening cock. The sight of the young Grell from the front is even better than the back and causes her cock to stir just a little more. She puts a smile on and says, “I was your age once, but we’re both just lucky your father didn’t find out.”

“Daddy can be a little overbearing,” she complains. It comes out almost like a groan, but she smiles as she continues. “He is slow to come around how my generation works. He doesn’t quite understand that the Grell ways are just too old and too outdated.”

“I try to stay out of Grell politics,” Ashe states, “but if the changes benefit us humans then I’m all for it.”

“And I guess that is why you’re here,” Rin accuses. “What did daddy offer you to babysit me?”

“I wouldn’t call it babysitting,” Ashe answers with a grin. “I’m supposed to give you a tour of the company so that you have a better grip on what goes on here.”

“Yeah, yeah,” the green alien says, brushing off the explanation with a wave of her hand through the air. “I’m supposed to take over the company and I need a firm grip on how everything is run and blah, blah, blah.”

“You’d like to do something other than run this place?” Ashe questions. “Your father is one of the richest members of the Grell race and it all gets handed to you but you don’t want it?”

Rin huffs. “The money and prestige is nice and all, but it’s not what I want to do.”

“What is it you want to do then?”

“I don’t know,” the young alien woman answers, her tail twitching. “But I know it’s not this. You humans get to go out and figure out what you want. Grell, like me, are predetermined to follow our fathers.”

“Well maybe you will be the ball that gets rolling then,” Ashe says evenly. “But until that day comes, I have been assigned to give you a tour.”

“And you’d like me to cooperate with you and do the tour,” Rin says with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

Ashe gives a small chuckle and says, “I would really appreciate that.”

“Alright,” Rin smiles, “I’ll try to stay on my best behavior then.”

“I hope so,” Ashe murmurs.

“So where do we start?” Rin asks as she slips very closely by the human woman.

“Well, normally I would say we start at the beginning, but...” Ashe spins around to eye the young girl. Her eyes drop to her taut ass for a moment. “ ... I’m willing to say that you’re that type that just likes to jump right into the middle of things.”

Rin stops briefly and looks over her shoulder, that same mischievous glint still in her eyes. “You nailed it.”

“Then I suppose we’ll start at the milk source,” Ashe says as she straightens her clothing.

“Do we get samples?” Rin asks like a little girl expecting candy would.

The corners of Ashe’s lips curl upward. She likes this girl, even if she is a little impatient. Rin reminds her of herself at that age. “Being the VP of Production I can arrange that.”

“Oh good!” the alien girl squeals. “One last thing...”

“Anything to get us moving,” Ashe says with a deep sigh.

Rin giggles. “You never said what it was that Daddy is giving you for doing this.”


“As you may or may not know,” Ashe says as she guides Rin through the cow milking facility, “this company hires humans for the purposes of milk creation. Your great grandfather began this company using Grell, but after the pact between your race and the human race, they saw that we produce a better quality while at a faster rate.”

“Have you ever had Grell milk?” the young woman asks, interrupting.

Ashe quickly shakes her head. “No, but I’ve heard it isn’t great if you have ever had human milk.”

Rin sticks out her tongue while making a sour face. “It’s not great at all.”

The Grell’s statement brings a smile to Ashe’s face and she continues as if she was never interrupted. “The Grell have a formula which can be injected and within a matter of days, those hired as cows will grow and extra set of breasts, and those hired as bulls, a penis.”

“Oh come on,” Rin says with a giggle. “You can call it a cock. Have you seen those cocks?” She looks Ashe dead in the eyes before bursting out with laughter. “Of course you have. They got some big ass cocks too. Daddy hates the fact that I fuck human men, but he doesn’t understand that they have bigger ones than any Grell out there.”

Ashe can’t help but laugh. The statements the girl makes as well as her expressions are priceless and can bring a smile to anyone’s face. “Yeah, I do believe many of your race frown on the species mixing.”

Rin throws here hand through the air, brushing away the remark. “Pfft. They just don’t know what they’re missing,” she says. “It’s just too bad neither of us can have babies with the other.”

“You’d be interested in having a baby like that?” Ashe asks incredulously. Though she isn’t against the mixing of the races, she isn’t sure on her stance for it.

“Are you kidding me?” Rin asks. “That would be awesome, just don’t let Daddy know I said that.”

“Your secret is safe with me,” Ashe says with a wink. What does a little secret between them mean anyway? Rin will be her boss one day, so it probably is best to get on the girl’s side now, and stay there.

“So, can we go see the bulls now?” Rin asks, pleading. “Oh please? I just love the way you human women look, but the bulls ... oh my ... I love those big cocks hanging between their legs. They’re just like your males, but feminine like me.”

A devious grin creeps up on Ashe’s face as she gets an idea. “Would you like to see one milked?” she asks. She is totally taken by this Grell beauty and thoughts of her race are slowly creating thoughts that she has never had before.

“With a milking machine?” Rin asks, her eyes growing bright.

“How else?” Ashe answers with a giggle. She can help it.


Ashe leads the Grell heir through a series of rooms until reaching one with a small table and a simple looking device about waist height. From the backside of the device is a tube that snakes down to a large, thick cylinder sitting upright on the floor.

Rin’s eyes dart to the device before trailing down the tube to the cylinder. Excitedly she asks, “Is that the milking machine?”

Ashe simply nods her head.

“Where’s the bull?” Rin questions, throwing her head back and forth. “Is she on her way?”

Ashe giggles. “She’s already here.”

Rin frowns and looks to the left then right before settling her eyes on Ashe. “You!?”

“Is there something wrong with that?” the human woman asks, feeling a bit exasperated. It quickly fades as she realizes her own feelings that have slowly begun to seep in.

“No nothing wrong,” Rin quickly says sounding greatly concerned that she may have hurt the woman’s feelings. “I just didn’t expect someone as beautiful as you to have been a bull.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.