22 June 2007 - Cover

22 June 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, the Hayward's welcome a new member to the family. Tina grows closer to Dan and Wendy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“It’s just us three now for a while,” Wendy observed, hugging Dan to her breasts.

“I’ve got a feeling that Sarg and Major will become the two most satisfied and tired dogs in Trenton,” he kidded, and they laughed.

“From going for so many walks or fucking your daughters?” Tina quipped.

“Both, I’m afraid, but likely fucking the most,” he smiled.

“Imagine Dan, you may have been replaced by Sarg to fuck Diane and Brenda,” Wendy joked.

Wendy took Tina by the hand. “Let me give you a tour.” As Tina discovered their home, Dan put away Sarg’s food and toys. The feeling of sadness again touched his heart, noticing the picture, always prominent on the fireplace mantel, of a smiling Laura hugging a very happy Max.

“Dan, you have such a beautiful looking home,” Tina praised, approaching him as he looked into the backyard. “Wish I had brought my bikini so I could enjoy your swimming pool,” she said, looking out the large dining room window to the inviting clear water.

“Who says you need to have a bathing suit on to enjoy a swim?” He hinted with a devilish smile, and her face warmed to the erotic thought.

“The only room that Wendy didn’t show me was your bedroom. She asked if you’d show it to me now.”

“It would be my pleasure,” he smiled, taking her by the hand.


“I see you didn’t waste any time,” Dan smiled at a semi-prone Wendy lying naked in bed. The bedsheet covered her from the waist down, offering her beautiful tits for viewing. Tina’s pulse quickened to her friend’s bare breasts.

“Tina my love, would you please make Dan naked and join me in bed?” Her eyes widened as Wendy drew aside the sheet to reveal her full body.

“It would be my pleasure,” she smiled, pulling his shirt over his head. Stepping out of his shorts and underwear, Tina didn’t hesitate to caress his cock by the shaft and begin to suck on it.

“Imagine the fun we’ll have tasting Dan’s delicious cum!” Wendy envisioned. Dan gently patted her head as she sucked to bring his cock to life. He brought her to her feet, and her top and bra removed, he slid her form-fitting shorts down her slender legs. He placed his hands on her small ass cheeks, leaning to inhale her fragrance. A tongue to her short-haired bush made her body jolt.

“Come on Dan, I’m anxious to taste my girl’s pussy!” Wendy patted the space beside her. Tina looked at her wide-eyed from her bold request.

Dan stood gently caressed Tina, kissed her, then guided her onto the bed. Tina laid down with Wendy and Dan cuddling her. The sensation of two pairs of hands exploring her body was unique to her, and her pussy moistened quickly.

Wendy turned Tina’s face to her, cupping her soft skin. “Tina, Karen, and Dan have introduced me into the wonderful world of loving men and women. It’s obvious that I care about and are attracted to you in more than a friendly manner. If you do not wish for us to continue, I understand and will respect your decision. However, if you would like to explore the sensual connection that two women can have, then I ask you to kiss me.”

Tina remained silent, her eyes darting over Wendy’s beautiful face, then looked to Dan. “What do you want me to do?”

“This is your choice. I would care about you no matter what you decide.” Tina paused a moment longer, kissed Dan then leaned the few inches needed to kiss Wendy. Tina moaned softly as their lips remained touching as Dan caressed one breast and Wendy the other.

Tina’s heart burst into life as she and Wendy embraced tighter, sharing long and tender kisses. As they became acquainted, Dan kissed his way down Tina’s body.

Dan placed her on her back and moved to begin enjoying the taste of her pussy. Tina was experiencing sensations she only fantasized about. Now she was in the arms of a real woman sharing loving kisses and caressing the other’s breasts while her new lover ate her pussy.

As Dan continued to arouse Tina, Wendy’s kisses explored her path of discovery. Tina’s nipples were rock solid with excitement as she watched a woman suck on them. She giggled slightly as her ribs were nibbled on, and flinched with the sensitivity of her stomach kissed.

She inhaled softly, as she watched Wendy replace Dan between her legs. She urged him up to her body, his kisses retracing Wendy’s sensual path. She gasped softly, not from Dan’s kisses on her breasts or his warm lips, but from her experience of Wendy licking and fingering her pussy again.

“Oh fuck Tina, your pussy tastes so fucking delicious!” Wendy panted. Tina’s breaths came hard and fast, finding it hard to breathe as she and Dan kissed. Her body suddenly jolted to her clit being loved.

“You have a lovely looking pussy. Would you consider allowing me to shave off your hairs? I love showing off my bald pussy to men for Dan and I know you will too,” Wendy asked.

“I’d like to try that. I’ve never had a bald pussy before.”

Tina’s lustful eyes darting over Dan’s face, spoke her silence, as she was loved like never before. Her open mouth inhaled air as deep as she could as she felt this wonderful sensation building.

“Dan ... Dan!” her eyes grew wider. Tina placed her hands on Wendy’s head, bracing for this wonderful wave crashing down on her. “Wendy! Wendy! Oh, my fuck! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She gasped.

Tina began to giggle, then laughed. “You had better watch out Dan, you just might have some competition when it comes to eating my pussy. Mmm, that was one of the strongest cums I’ve ever had, and it came from the mouth of a woman!”

Tina urged Wendy up her body, her breathing still trying to recover and smothered her with appreciative kisses. She tasted the juices on her lips as Dan moved to enjoy her flavour.

They embraced, sharing long and passionate kisses, then Dan joined them. Tina’s hand smoothed over Wendy’s soft skin from her face to shoulders, breast to hip. Wendy opened her pose, and Tina’s fingers explored further.

Their eyes remained locked on the other’s as Tina’s fingers touched her warm, damp mound. Her digits barely separated her lips, making Wendy’s body jolt. “Sorry,” Tina apologized.

“You have nothing to be sorry for. This feels like our first time, and though I’ve been with other women before, I’m just as excited as you are. Our friendship is evolving this very second, and I look forward to us become very close friends, in and out of bed.”

“I never expected this to happen between us and right now, I don’t regret it.” Tina’s fingers entered her, exploring her pussy. As they kissed, she motioned Wendy onto her back. She kisses touched her neck to her shoulder and breasts. Wendy cupped her breasts, offering her nipples to Tina’s mouth. A hand to her head approved, and she kissed her way lower.

Tina settled between Wendy’s legs, her eyes viewing a pussy, like her own she’d only seen in her mirror’s reflection. Wendy opened her pose, allowing Tina full access to her moistened hole. Her head leaned closer, her nostrils inhaled the fragrance of her excitement. Fingers and tongue began to explore, Wendy softly moaning her approval.

Tina’s taste buds reacted to her sample of pussy juice beside her own. She too couldn’t help moaning her increasing exhilaration as she continued wanting to please her new lover. Dan lay beside Wendy, kissing and sucking on her nipples, taking in the sensual sight of two beautiful women loving each other.

Dam kissed his way from Wendy’s body onto Tina’s. Her back shivered as Dan kissed her spine and gave her ass cheeks a friendly nibble. Her legs spread while eating Wendy, he laid lightly on her back, his semi-hard cock poking between her cheeks.

“I love the sight of you eating Wendy’s pussy,” he said playfully, humping her ass.

“I feel your cock against my ass,” she said, looking back at him.

“Do you want me to fuck your asshole?”

“My butt is still a virgin to a cock, but when I’m ready, my ass is all yours.”

He slid her leg several inches and guided his cock to her pussy. Dan could feel her press against him as the head entered her deeper. He kissed her shoulders and began to fuck her. “I’d love to hear you make Wendy cum, her juices taste so delicious,” he whispered to her ear.

Tina was growing more aroused with every passing minute and put more effort into pleasing Wendy and Dan. “Yes my love, fuck me!” She sighed.

Wendy was enjoying Tina very much, but her thoughts kept drifting to Karen, longing for her lover’s return. Her clit excited by Tina’s tongue brought her back to reality, her arousal increasing. Wendy urged Tina on with sensual words of encouragement, bringing her closer and closer.

“Tina ... Tina my love, oh Tina! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Tina began to giggle to the sounds of making another woman cum. Her tongue was washed with the unique flavour of Wendy’s essential cream. She lapped up the seeping new taste, Wendy’s hand to her head. “Oh fuck, thank you, Tina!”

Dan had to stop fucking Tina, or the erotic scene would make him cum. He pulled out of her and moved to watch her licking Wendy’s pussy. Tina was breathing just as hard as Wendy, her tongue taking in Wendy’s juices.

“Fuck Dan, I’ve never experienced anything like this before!” Tina kissed him hard, panting for breath and returned to finishing her delicious meal. Dan moved up to Wendy, and they caressed and kissed until Tina was through.

Growing more confident, Tina kissed her way up Wendy’s sensual body, sucking on each nipple to keep them hard. “I need to taste me on your lips,” Wendy sighed, pulling her closer. Tina moaned as her new lover’s tongue explored her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.