22 June 2007
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, the Hayward's welcome a new member to the family. Tina grows closer to Dan and Wendy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Diane and Brenda were acting like little girls opening the present they’d wished for as Dan drove them and Wendy to pick up the new family dog, Sarg. The drive took them passed the intersection of Jackson and Kent.

“Thank you, Laura, for the man I love so much!” Wendy said to the white cross. Dan smiled too, the heartache of her loss bringing back fond memories.


“Now I want you, two horny girls, to take it easy on Sarg and don’t expect him to fuck you his first day with us. This will be a difficult time for him to grow accustomed to his new family and surroundings.”

“Yes Daddy,” Brenda seemed to pout. “But if Sarg gives my bare pussy one sniff, I’m opening my legs for business to him,” she said, and they laughed.

“Which room is he going to sleep in?” Diane wondered.

“If he stays every night with you two, he’ll never get any sleep,” Dan joked. “We’ll let him settle in for a few days and let him decide where he’ll sleep. Owning a dog is a big responsibility that I want everyone to share.”

“Remember Dad, Dutchess was already with Mom when we were born and we loved taking Max for walks too,” Brenda mentioned.


A neutral location was decided on for them to meet Sarg to make it as easy on him as possible. Moving into a new family would have a stressful effect on him. As planned, Tina was waiting for them ahead of time at the far end of the Walmart parking lot. She walked Major around her car and waved as they approached. Dan and Wendy smiled at Tina’s peach-coloured low-scooped top and form-fitting white shorts, her ass wanting to show.

Tina let Major’s leash go and let him trot to meet Diane and Brenda. He whined and chirped, his tail wagging furiously as they petted him, then he sat obediently at Dan’s foot.

“I want to watch you fuck my Tina before the day is over,” Wendy whispered to him. “She might feel a little nervous because I’m with you and we’re good friends at work so make her feel loved right away.”

Tina approached them, very happy to see Dan again. She greeted Wendy with a friendly kiss and hug, appreciating her low-cut top and short skirt. Wendy always had a sensual beauty about her no matter what she wore, and being close to her, quickened Tina’s pulse.

“You look very beautiful Tina,” Dan smiled, giving her an unexpected hug.

“Thank you,” she blushed slightly, looking at Wendy. This was the first time the three met in person since Dan and Tina fucked in the park, then she spent the night in their bed.

Wendy sensed her awkward feeling, and moved a few feet to put her arm around her slim waist. Her eyes took in Tina’s beauty and her revealing cleavage. She hugged her close to her hip and kissed her cheek.

“I hope you don’t have any plans for the remainder of the day. You are coming to our home so Dan can get to know you better. And, I wouldn’t be surprised if you wake up in the morning in bed between Dan and me, again.”

Tina’s eyes couldn’t open any wider, and her grin matched Wendy’s. “Thank you, Wendy. I did feel a little uneasy being with you and Dan but not now.” She returned the affection.

“Mr. Webber didn’t change his mind, did he about us having Sarg?” Brenda feared, scratching Major behind the ear.

“No, he and Sarg should be here in a few minutes,” Tina reassured her, looking at her watch. She took the time to look at Dan’s daughters. Kneeling to give Major affection, their pose showed their breasts trying to escape their low tops.


Moments later, Major’s pose turned alert, hearing the increasing volume of a dog’s bark. He stood, beginning to whine and pacing side to side. He recognized the voice of his brother, Sarg.

The pickup parked by them, and as soon as Mr. Webber was out his door, Sarg followed. To Sarg, this was just another day of visiting with his brother. Tina let go of Major’s leash, and the brothers carried on with sniffs, chirps, and trotting around. Dan noted the two were almost identical in the colour pattern, except Sarg has more brown on his muzzle.

Brenda whispered to Diane, “I can hardly wait to see how big his cock is!”


“Hi Tina,” Mr. Webber smiled, unable to keep his gaze from her sensual-looking body. “You must be Dan Hayward,” he said, walking to offer his hand.

“Yes I am and these are my daughters, Diane and Brenda. My son and wife are at home, and this is Wendy, our very close girlfriend.”

He raised his eyebrows in curiosity, noticing the woman holding Dan’s hand. “I’m Bob Webber,” he said, and they shook hands. Bob tried to keep his eyes from staring too long at the four sensual-looking women. Tina called Major to her side, and Sarg followed.

Bob told them his wife had already said her goodbyes to Sarg and didn’t want to prolong the sad ending. He explained that in his new job, he’d be travelling more often, and his wife worked rotating shifts, so it wasn’t fair to Sarg to be left at home alone so much. Dan reassured him there was almost always someone home at his place. Major sat by Dan’s left foot and the simple call of Sarg, and he came to his right leg and sat.

“Sarg had plenty of obedience training and loves his daily walks and knows several tricks to smooch table scraps. He loves to retrieve a ball or stick, and most always, he tires me out first!” He said, and they laughed.

“Reminds me of our last dog Max, he loved to fetch and I sometimes thought he was smarter than us. I’ll have to clean out the weeds that have grown over in Max’s old kennel run. Sarg will get plenty of love and attention from us and walks too,” Dan supported, scratching both dogs behind the ear. Major and Sarg began to play, chasing the other around the cars.

“You’re best to carry a plastic bag with you because most always the walking makes him have a poop,” Bob warned, and they laughed.

Brenda called Sarg to her, and they were pleased with his immediate response. “Sarg is a very friendly people dog, and is good around young children. He is also a good guard dog and when the doorbell chimes, he’s first to inspect the person at the door. Soon you will be his pack leader and he’ll defend all of you.”

Bob went on to explain Sarg’s daily routine and his other characteristics. He handed them a half-empty bag of food, his favourite toys, fur brush, and other items. Bob shook their hands, and the girls teared up as Bob said his final goodbye with a kiss and hug to Sarg.

“Thank you again so much, Bob. Sarg will have a very loving home with us and no doubt be spoiled rotten,” Dan predicted. They waited until his truck was out of sight and turned their attention to Sarg.


Sarg’s warm, furry body took up most of the back seat, lying between Diane and Brenda. Tina and Major followed them in her car. He panted somewhat nervously looking around. Brenda lowered her window and Sarg immediately stuck his head out. They laughed as he enjoyed the wind on his face.

“Now girls, I want you to keep your hot little hands off Sarg and let him get comfortable with his new family and home,” Dan cautioned.

“Aww but Daddy, we want Sarg to fuck us today!” Brenda whined, already stroking his hidden cock. Diane noticed her hand under him and couldn’t resist joining her. Sarg turned his head to Brenda and then licked her face several times. She scratched him behind the ear as her hand continued stroking her concealed prize.

“What are you trying to do, get him horny already?” Diane whispered.

“Just letting him know what he has in store for him living with us,” she said quietly.

“I’m surprised you’re not already putting his head in your pussy,” she joked.

“Thanks for giving me an idea,” Brenda placed her hand between her legs, slipping several fingers into her pussy. As she stroked Sarg’s cock, she offered her scented fingers to his nose. They watched his black nose twitch and flare taking in the strange smell. He wagged his tail and licked her fingers. Diane did the same, offering her aroma, and he licked her digits, giving a little whine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.