Justice Never Sleeps - Cover

Justice Never Sleeps

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Allie was one of those girls that knew what she wanted and she was not afraid to take a risk to get it before it was too late.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Allie was brushing her teeth a second time trying to get the scent and taste of Molly out of her mouth. She didn’t go down on broads too often because she was a lot more interested in cock than pussy but she was really curious to see if Molly’s rug matched her red drapes up above and why she was so high-priced for a Casino hostess with the seal of approval on her heart-shaped rump.

Her exam for the bar was scheduled over in a courthouse annex close to the Rio Casino well off the strip and she had to meet her two other exam takers in her study group and she didn’t want to come off as some floozy with sex on her brain and the typical life style that most of the females that came to Vegas to live burning the candle at both ends while they were still young and could enjoy it.

The job she was taking as a favor for her Uncle Tony to help Molly McGuire out of a spot of trouble that involved a sitting United States Senator and her cock and bull story about her brother who was really her sister’s pimp and a missing wallet with a lot of cash and credit cards unaccounted for.

Allie believed Molly up to a point.

She couldn’t really look her in the eyes head on when she was talking about her supposed “brother” and she professed no knowledge of the missing wallet at all. It was a big hole in her story and in her private eye mode figured she really needed to interrogate this brother before the Senator’s hired help got involved and Molly found out it didn’t pay to mess with the feds in such matters.

Allie figured there was plenty of time to visit Molly’s place and talk turkey to the “brother” pimp and Molly’s sister about the circumstances of how the wallet got missing and how money got involved with the affair that required discretion above all else. She knew that she had to get the study session out of the way because it was the last one before the exam.

She also understood she had to talk to the Casino staff to find out how they viewed the entire matter and if they had done a good search of the premises after it was reported by Molly. She knew that the mob was running the operations and the last thing they wanted was bad publicity related to vice, theft and illicit love affairs for a high ranking politician.

Actually, it was the mob connection that bothered her the most because she knew her Uncle Tony was connected and he didn’t need any spotlight on him because of his work on the outskirts of the law and his need to keep a low profile. She was worried about his protection as well because it was a situation that could go downhill very fast if the press got a hold of it and the other party did some opposition research that would stain the Senator’s reputation in an election year.

We met in the buffet basement of the Luxor and she passed out the tickets to my study partners. They were furnished by her Uncle Tony and there was no doubt it had the best buffet in town. The study session went well and they all left feeling that they were ready to take the test and there was a good chance of passing it this time.

Allie had taken it twice before and the last time she had come real close to passing it. In fact she came so close she seriously considered appealing the decision but decided against it because it was not a good idea to alienate the graders that would probably be grading the next round of testing unnecessarily. There comes a time in every situation when prudence takes precedence over principle. In fact, she believed that was the meaning behind the entire criminal justice system where the innocent plead guilty because their lawyer convinces the accused that the judge or the jury will throw the book at them and they will spend a long time incarcerated like an animal in the zoo. She knew the current system of court provided legal representation was rift with corruption as was the bail system and the parole system that fed off the despair of the previously incarcerated.

The Clark County law enforcement division was slowly changing into a mini-military presence that was distrusted by the general public. The process was being underwritten by the gambling interests located out of state and behind it all the major players in politics were all beholden to organized crime that profited from the motto “Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” luring international sinners from every State and every part of the world as well. She knew that the success of her little agency depended on that greed and corruption to stay in business and she was willing to play the game and bend the rules whenever the outcome would be in her favor at the end of the day.

Molly’s sister’s pimp previously referred to as “brother” turned out to be a sleazy late twenties egotistical macho man with addiction problems that were obvious to her the moment she slapped eyes on him lounging in his pajamas in Molly’s apartment over on Flamingo later that evening. Molly was out working on the strip. There was no doubt who was the major breadwinner in this household and it certainly wasn’t Floyd with his posing and pretensions that held the sister in his grip and maybe even Molly as well. The sister’s name was Margaret and she was both empty headed and mean spirited with nothing to redeem her attitude in Allie’s eyes because she was a bottom feeder of the type that she despised above all other females preying on men’s evitable weakness for pussy no matter how many string were attached and the final price was never discussed until it far too late to matter any longer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.