Justice Never Sleeps - Cover

Justice Never Sleeps

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Allie was one of those girls that knew what she wanted and she was not afraid to take a risk to get it before it was too late.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Allie Cameron was getting to that point when the sweat was beginning to break out, not even in her armpits, but all over her firm, flat belly and under her boobs that had nipples suddenly hard as little pebbles in the bed of a fast running stream.

Her breathing was starting to get to that point of no return when she preferred not to struggle to say a single word. Her heels were rubbing into the soft yielding mat under her lean and mean compactly curved buttocks. She closed her eyes to take it all in and resisted an urge to whimper like a silly schoolgirl when she made that final effort to finish her last and most difficult posed position that usually drained her of her core energy for the better part of an hour. Her ankles were now well up over her head and she could see the tiny wisps of pubic hair that peeked out at her from her abbreviated bottom that she was required to wear at all times to prevent any blowback from the censors that constantly watched her early morning show for alleged “costume malfunctions”.

Her partner Rodney was down on all fours with his ass up high at an impossible angle but in perfect harmony with the ideal position for that particular pose. He held it for what seemed like eternity and then slowly sank down onto the mat with supple grace and his ever present smile that never failed to display his perfect teeth.

Allie’s early morning Yoga exercise show on local television was popular with both the males and the females in the big valley. The fifteen minute show was taped by perverts as well as exercise practitioners not only for the exercise benefits but for the opportunity to see a male and female almost naked body in unintentional erotic positions that suggested an atmosphere of heated carnal yearnings rather than muscular development for the benefit of a fit and smooth running flesh and blood system.

She was up now off the mat and her personal assistant Mary was wiping her down to rid her of the unwanted sweat that would make her body reflect the camera lights in a way that was detrimental to clarity in the visual sense. She liked it when Mary worked diligently on her glutes and thighs like she was some sort of trainer for the Olympic trials.

Allie was overjoyed to get the gig for the early morning show because it fit right into her schedule and allowed her to get her own needed daily exercise at the same time that she was getting paid for it by the station owned by her Uncle Tony with his finger in so many pies that her head spun just thinking about it.

Rodney was hovering again and she really hated that because he was conniving bitch and openly more interested in attractive young men than in her lush female form lusted after by both pubescent boys and prostate challenged older men. She put up with his little flurries of false sensitivity and his downright babyish outbursts of sheer spite because he was a “darling” of the housewife and old maid crowd that loved watching his slender male body in the most suggestive of positions right at the daybreak of a new day.

Today was an important day for her because she was scheduled to take her final session of the bar examinations. It was required for her right to practice law in the State of Nevada. She would put the certificate of her expertise up on the wall behind her desk in the tiny office just one block off the Las Vegas Strip. The place was a bit dismal but she got great rental rates from her Uncle Tony and he never bothered her when the rent was a bit late. It was a place where she performed the mundane tasks of a low-priced shamus for the transient clients with problems.

They were the sort of problems that were usually related to sex, gambling, prostitution or all three of them together. It was certainly not dull stuff like bookkeeping or travel brochures, but she was getting tired of the same old “follow my wife” or helping to post bond for the seamier side of life or plain old “losers” that beat a path to her office door.

Most of the males were out and out con artists of one type or another and they were only interested in bending her over the edge of the desk to get their jollies and didn’t give a shit about her own bundle of problems that seemed to get bigger every day. She was used to it now and her “bending over” days were behind her or at least she hoped they were because nothing of value ever came of pulling down your drawers for some loser with a great looking body and a line of crap that was so phony that she was tempted to laugh out loud.

It was another humid day in the valley and she wished that she was up in the mountains where the snow was still resting with clean white splendor in the drifts of the little deep spots way up high in the sky. Sure, the air was thinner but she loved the crisp feeling of no pollution and the crunch of virgin snow under her boots like stacks of eager dicks taking her weight with silent consent.

The thought of Virginity brought her own sad story to the forefront of her brain and she remembered that sordid night when her Uncle Tony confessed his obsession with breaking her cherry before any “asshole” did the job and disappointed her for the rest of her life.

He made a good point because he was a middle-aged but well-hung macho guy with lots of broken cherries to his credit what with the constant flow of young attractive females into the twenty four hour, around the clock atmosphere of the city that never sleeps.

Tony was ready to hump morning, noon or night and he was an “equal opportunity” fuck master that was respected for his ability to bring even the most frigid of female’s right to the edge and over the cliff of orgasm with his twelve inch dick.

She had followed his orders with submissive innocence because he was her real Uncle and she was reminded of her father each time he put his hand on her shoulder or patted her on the ass like she was his own daughter. She had never done anything sexual with her father because he was already old when he had her and he passed before she even had a chance to grow real tits or get that urge to open her knees for a nice sized dick and a pleasing face up above to make her get all giggly and ready to fuck.

When she saw her Uncle Tony’s cock the first time, she had to giggle because it was so big that she thought it was something you bought in a store and kept in a bureau for those times when a girl has got to have it and there is nobody to take care of business.

She was inexperienced and she saw that was the thing that Tony loved about her.

Before she knew what was happening, he had her ankles hooked about his thick Italian neck and his big salami was nudging her feminine folds like a familiar stranger knocking on her gateway to paradise in a way that she could not ignore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.