The Lake House - Cover

The Lake House

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

For as long as he lived, James Olsen would never forget the day that his world came crashing down. His life had been a fairy tale dream of romance and delight. Sarah Jane Hamilton was his one true love. He knew it in every fiber of his being. That she felt the same he considered axiomatic.

He’d given up his sexual trysting with Janet and Marcy – he’d even stopped seeing Miss Hunt and his visits to the Lake House were far fewer and, more importantly, completely chaste.

Dawn and Debbie saw what was happening – Dawn filled Debbie in on the budding romance between Jim and Sarah Jane – and smiled wryly at the passion of young love. They’d had their fun with Jim and now that they’d reconnected they had each other for consolation. Susan had visited and the three women shared comfort during a wild weekend at the lake.

Jim and Sarah Jane were pretty much inseparable. Since the first time they’d made love in the back seat of the Starchief their desire for each other had continued unabated. Amazingly enough, however, they each had an inner sense of discipline – their lovemaking did not interfere with their education.

As debate partners they were brilliant; their minds completely in tune with one another. Their formidable intelligence and rhetorical skills quickly earned them a reputation with judges and opponents alike.

And then it all came crashing down. Jim never forgot that day. School was almost over for the year and he was looking forward to spending a lot of quality time with Sarah Jane. He thought about bringing her up to the lake and wondered, albeit briefly, what she would think if she ever found out about his past relationships with Debbie, Susan, the twins, and Miss Hunt, their coach. He knew he’d have to tell her someday.

Jim had fond memories of that special summer. He was very grateful to his aunt for the things she had taught him during those wonderful weeks at the lake. He’d become a man that summer and a much better person in many ways.

His dream was destroyed on a Tuesday. Jim awoke to the sound the rain against the awning over his bedroom window that morning and a vague feeling of unease came over him. And then he thought of Sarah Jane and smiled. The thought of seeing her each day filled his heart with joy.

He got up and got ready for school, wolfing down a quick breakfast, and headed out the door.

He knew something was seriously wrong when Sarah Jane got into his car. Her eyes were red – she’d obviously been crying – and when she saw Jim she dove into his arms and immediately began sobbing.

“Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane? What’s wrong baby?”

Silence except for her sobs. He held her shaking body -- he couldn’t think of anything else he could do at the moment. He kissed the top of her head.

“What’s wrong?”

“F-f-f-f-father got transferred back to England. We leave on Friday morning.”

The world stopped for James Olsen. The skies darkened even further. In the interest of narrative causality there should have been a roll of thunder.

Jim’s mind raced. This could NOT be happening. He was going to marry this woman. She was going to be his forever. They would never be apart.

Young love is so unrealistic. In his later years the more cynical Jim Olsen would laugh with scorn at his younger self. What had he been thinking?

At that moment though, all he could think about were ways that Sarah could stay behind and be with him.

“Couldn’t you stay with someone here, at least until you finish school?”

“N-n-no. Father a-a-and I had a terrible row about that last night. I’m afraid I said some awful things to him. I know h-h-he felt badly about leaving, which is probably why he didn’t send me to my room without dinner or give me a good thrashing.”

“This can’t be happening. Sarah Jane, I love you. You are my soul mate. We were meant to be together.”

“I know,” Sarah Jane wailed, her sobs coming even louder now. “I know. I know. I know. I love you too, James. Nothing means anything if you’re not there to share it with me.”

They sat in the car while the windshield wipers beat time to the counterpoint of the raindrops on the metal skin of the car. Finally, Jim put the Starchief in gear and they drove to school in silence.

Teenagers being what they are (resilient) by the end of the day they were able to at least smile at one another. They resolved to write to each other every day and to spend every waking moment that they had left during the rest of Sarah Jane’s time there together. Jim said he’d help her pack and assist her family any way that he could.

They’d visited the pine plantation every night and made quiet love. Their mood was subdued. They actually didn’t even have sex on Thursday night – they cuddled and kissed and exchanged pledges of undying love and affection.

And, then, Friday came and it was time to say goodbye. They did write to each other – long letters full of love poetry (Jim was no poet but he tried, often borrowing from The Bard when his own limited skills failed him). Sarah Jane’s letters were equally filled with protestations of love and pledges to wait for Jim to come and take her away.

In those first weeks Jim promised himself that he was never going to touch a woman until he and Sarah Jane were reunited. He plotted various ways to get to England and be with her. He thought about raiding his college fund to run away from home and go to England. He thought about asking his Aunt Debbie for the money to go, but she was away a lot these days – she’d found a man closer to her own age and was having a grand time rediscovering romance and touring Europe. He was a sad, desperate, and angry young man.

His mother tried to console him. His father had taken him out for a long walk in the woods and talked about the future, trying to reassure him that the world was not, in fact, ending, and that he would get over this youthful romance. Jim listened, politely.

He got invited to Janet’s grad party and he went. Though their relationship had been primarily physical they’d become friends. Janet was philosophical about Sarah Jane and put a stop to some of the other cheerleaders’ attempts to wreck the budding romance.

Janet managed to get Jim alone for a few moments at the party.

“Jim, I’m really sorry that Sarah Jane had to move back to England,” she said. “I liked her. I know some of the other people in our group didn’t treat her very well after you two started going steady, but I thought it was kinda cute. I did miss that magic tongue of yours though,” she added in a more playful tone.

“We had some good times, Janet,” Jim said. “You’ve been a good friend to me.”

“So,” she said, smirking, “got any rubbers left? Maybe one more time for old time’s sake before I head off to college?”

“Here? Now?”

“No, silly. Tonight at the cabin. I’ve got it all to myself. There’s supposedly a party going on there but it’s just me. I’d like you to come and do me one more time. No one’s ever made me get over the way you used to.”

The male ego and libido are particularly vulnerable to this kind of flattery. Sarah Jane had been gone a month. Jim had made do with memories of their time together, a jar of Albolene cream and his right hand. Frankly, it was not a very satisfactory arrangement. So he was horny, but didn’t realize how much so until Janet, who was very sexy let’s not forget, was standing right in front of him asking, no practically begging, to be fucked.

“What time should I pick you up?”

“Just hang around here, OK? This party’s almost over anyway and then we can go to the cabin.”

“OK.”

Janet leaned into him and kissed him on the mouth, her lips parting and tongue darting out to probe his lips. He responded, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her back. His cock leapt to attention. Janet felt his hardness and pressed against it.

“Mmmmm ... that’s the Jim Olsen I remember,” she murmured as the kiss broke. “I need some of this,” she added, squeezing his dick through his slacks before walking away to say goodbye to some relatives.

The voice of Jim’s conscience was screaming. How could he betray Sarah Jane so easily? Wasn’t she the love of his life? Questions and rationalizations bubbled up through the haze of lust. Was she being celibate over there in jolly old England? She’d be back among her old mates and she’d intimated that they’d had some wild parties. She was no virgin when they’d first made love – she’d told him that after they’d done it that first time in the back seat of his car. She was probably shagging some long haired guy over there right now. Janet is a friend and what’s wrong with a goodbye fuck anyway? The voice of his conscience was shouted down at last by the voice of his lust and his anger, yes anger, at Sarah Jane for leaving him.

That last thought surprised him. He hadn’t even known he was angry with her until that moment. But there it was. A big ugly balloon of anger inflating inside of him. She’d left him. If she’d really loved him she’d have found a way to stay.

Jim Olsen may have been wise beyond his years, thanks to his tutelage at the hands of Debbie, Susan, and Miss Hunt, but he was not mature. He was a young man approaching his seventeenth birthday with all the hormonal and emotional ups and downs that go along with that slice of time in a boy’s life.

By the time the party wound down and the last guest had left Jim Olsen was more than ready to cheat on his lover -- he was eager. He opened Janet’s door and handed her into the car. On the ride to the cabin he accepted her physical closeness and enjoyed Janet’s skillful manipulation of his manhood through his slacks. He slid a hand down Janet’s blouse to cover one of her tits.

Still, he was patient when they arrived. He got out and opened Janet’s door, taking her hand as she got out of the car and leading her to the cabin. He accepted the key from her hand and unlocked the door, ushering her inside, closing and relocking the door behind them.

He turned to face her, grinning like a wolf that’s just spotted his dinner. A shiver of either fear mixed with anticipation sped down Janet’s spine and lodged in her groin when she saw the look on Jim’s face.

“Jim? Are you alright?”

“Never better, Janet,” Jim said never taking his eyes off of her. “I’m all alone in a secluded cabin with a beautiful girl who has invited me to spend the evening seeing how many times I can make her come. Not a lot to complain about from where I’m standing.”

Janet smiled. “Well when you put it like that what can I say but let’s get naked?”

“My thoughts exactly, Janet. I’m going to try to make this night something you’ll remember for a long time. I promise.”

Jim stepped to the dark haired beauty and slowly unbuttoned her blouse before pulling it out of the waistband of her denim cutoffs. She reached for his shirt, but he stopped her.

“Ladies first. I haven’t seen this beautiful body of yours for months. I want to see it again right now.”

He pulled the blouse down off her shoulders and slid it down over her arms. He tossed it aside. Then he reached behind her and unfastened her bra clasp – one handed as always – pulling it off and dropping it on top of her discarded top. He undid the button at the waistband of her shorts, unzipped them, and pulled them down to her ankles. He squatted, his face at the level of her crotch, and removed her sandals before he pulled her cutoffs over her feet and added them to the pile of clothing on the floor.

The crotch panel of Janet’s panties was dark with the overflow of her sexual juices and the aroma was powerful in Jim’s nostrils. He put his fingers in the waistband of Janet’s panties and peeled them down her legs, revealing the dark furry grotto between her legs. The panties were quickly added to the other garments and she stood before him, naked, and (strangely she thought) a little self conscious.

Janet had never encountered Jim in a mood like this. His face was fierce with naked lust. There was more going on here than sex – she was certain of it. On the other hand she was horny as hell and had missed Jim’s talented tongue. He stood up and took her in his arms claiming her mouth with a kiss filled with every ounce of lust and passion that he could put into it.

Janet’s reservations were swept away as Jim took possession of her mouth. His hands cupped her ass, squeezing the flesh in his strong fingers, pulling her against his body with an intensity that sent a rush of arousal along every nerve ending she owned.

Her senses were heightened by Jim’s obvious lust and she felt every inch of the fabric of his clothing against her flesh; the touch of cloth against her skin stimulating her desire for more intimate contact.

Suddenly, Jim picked her up and carried her into the bedroom where they’d first had sex. He didn’t toss her on the bed. No, he didn’t. He gently laid her down on her back and then he began exploring every inch of her body with his lips and tongue, avoiding all of the obvious erogenous zones at first.

It was called a tongue bath in those days. He was well trained in all things relating to oral sex -- Debbie had seen to that. Jim called forth everything he knew about stimulating a woman with his lips, tongue, and hands, and used every ounce of skill he had to maximum effect.

Jim still had all his clothes on and Janet had already screamed her way through several orgasms, including once when he’d circled the rim of her anus with his tongue while vigorously frigging her clit with his fingers.

And then he’d fastened his mouth to her pussy and it was lights out. He ate her like it was his last meal. His tongue found wrinkles and crannies in her genitalia that she didn’t even know existed. And his fingers worked in concert with his ever moving oral digit massaging secret places inside her vagina and making her brain explode with pleasure. Once she thought she’d pissed herself as she shuddered through a particularly mind blowing orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.