The Lake House - Cover

The Lake House

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

By the time Jim got home on Sunday night, he knew that it would be a day or two before he needed any sex. The two women he’d spent the weekend with had taxed his teenage libido nearly to its limits. He was a tired young man – something his mother chalked up to hard physical labor. He dragged himself into the house, ate his dinner, and went straight to bed.

The recuperative powers of 16-year-old boys being what it is, however, Jim woke up on Monday morning refreshed, ready for school, and horny.

The first person he saw when he got to school was Sarah Jane. Her bright smile of greeting added to his good feeling.

“Miss me?” He asked kissing her lightly on the lips.

“Yes, actually, I did. And, you’re going to have to be extra nice to me all week to make it up,” she replied, putting her arm through his as they walked into the school building.

“Is that supposed to be a punishment?”

“Well, I could think of something really unpleasant for you to do to make amends...”

“No need. It’s just that it’s easy to be nice to you, Sarah Jane, and I enjoy it.”

“Full marks, James,” Sarah Jane said. She liked calling him James and he didn’t mind. In truth, he was smitten; she could have called him anything and he’d have smiled and said thank you very much.

They walked down the hall arm in arm, drawing dirty looks from a few of the cheerleaders who didn’t appreciate Sarah Jane, a foreigner, appropriating a boy they regarded as theirs. Jim didn’t notice. He was entirely focused on Sarah Jane. Everything about her interested him; attracted him; excited him. Yeah, he was in love. The way he felt about her was entirely different from the way he felt about his Aunt Debbie, Miss Hunt, Susan, or Karen and Kerry. It was definitely different from the way he felt about Janet. Janet was a fuck-buddy.

It wasn’t that he wasn’t interested in going all the way with Sarah Jane. She was sexy as hell and he got hard every time he thought about kissing her. But there was more to this than sex. He just wanted to be with Sarah Jane. He wanted to make her happy. He loved her smile and the full throaty way she laughed. He loved her sense of humor. And she had that British accent – it was cute as hell. But that was a bonus. She was his match intellectually and she valued intelligence. She was the perfect girlfriend for him. He wanted this relationship to be about more than sex. This was a first.

The week flew by and soon it was Friday night. He and Sarah Jane were going to a movie (“Romeo and Juliet”). He picked her up in the Starchief. She sat next to him. Jim put his arm over her shoulders and she leaned into him. He tried not to be distracted by the feel of her breast pressed against him. The movie wasn’t completely to Jim’s taste, but it was very romantic and he could tell that Sarah Jane really enjoyed it.

The local movie house had “love seats” in those days – a seat wide enough for two people to sit in. They were at the end of every other row. Jim and Sarah Jane occupied one toward the front of the theater and they snuggled together watching the star crossed lovers on the screen.

Jim had given Sarah Jane his hanky (his mother always made sure he never left the house without a clean one) for the particularly weepy moments. Then, he waited patiently after the show while she went into the bathroom to “fix her face.”

When she came out, he offered her his arm and they headed for the big sedan. Jim opened the passenger door for Sarah Jane and then walked around to get in the driver’s side. Sarah Jane slid over immediately and took possession of Jim’s right side. He put his arm on the back of the seat allowing Sarah Jane to get even closer. She put her head on his shoulder and her right arm across his chest. He was, once again, very conscious of her breasts.

“That was the most romantic movie I’ve ever seen,” she said looking up at him. “Didn’t you think so too?”

Jim leaned down and kissed her before replying.

“I haven’t seen that many romantic movies, but I can’t imagine I’ll ever see one as romantic as that,” Jim replied.

Sarah Jane pulled Jim’s head back down and kissed him, hard. “Take me somewhere private, please, James, and make love to me,” she whispered.

“Are you sure?”

Sarah Jane looked at him and nodded.

“I love you Sarah Jane Hamilton,” Jim said looking directly into her eyes, “and I never, ever, want to do anything to hurt you,” he added.

He started the car and headed for the edge of town. Sarah Jane put her head against his chest and her right arm around his waist and listened to his heart beat.

Soon they were in the midst of their favorite plantation of red pine. He stopped the car and turned off the engine. He sat still just enjoying the feeling of Sarah Jane’s head on his chest and the warmth of her body against him; the feeling of the swell of her breast pressing against his side. He smelled her perfume and the clean scent of her freshly washed hair. And something else – the faint but unmistakable odor of a woman aroused.

Jim gently stroked Sarah Jane’s right shoulder and down her arm. He made no overt sexual moves. She enjoyed being with him and the fact that he wasn’t just trying to tear her dress off. But, she was a bit randy, and really did wish, in one part of her mind, that he’d get on with it. She’d wanted him since she saw him at Miss Hunt’s apartment. Tonight she meant to have him. Sarah Jane decided it was time to take action.

She placed her right hand directly on top of the bulge in Jim’s chinos. She looked up at him and he leaned down to kiss her. As the kiss deepened she began massaging his cock through his pants feeling it throb under her hand. She wanted to feel it IN her hand though and the cloth was frustrating her.

Sarah Jane managed to undo Jim’s belt and the waist button on his slacks with one hand – a more difficult job than you might think if you haven’t tried doing it. She pulled down his zipper and reached inside his underwear to grasp his pulsing pole, feeling it tremble and jerk, feeling the strong pulse of Jim’s heart pounding in his penis. Jim moaned into her mouth as they kissed.

“Sarah Jane,” Jim whispered as they came up for air. “Do you really want to go all the way? Do you want me to make love to you for real?”

“More than anything, James. Please. I want to feel this – she gave his cock a squeeze – inside me. I love you James.”

Sarah Jane wriggled out of her clothing as fast as she could. She wanted to be naked with her James, to offer herself to him, to demonstrate how she felt.

The amorous pair managed to get into the back seat of the car and somehow their clothing was left behind. They also managed to completely ignore the weather in that northern latitude in mid November. Their own heat filled the car and steamed the windows almost immediately.

They’d petted before. Sarah Jane had jerked him off and he’d fingered her pussy to a number of frothy climaxes. He’d felt up her tits under her bra. But this was the first time they’d been naked together.

The moon was full and by its light Jim was filled with wonder and awe as he looked down at Sarah’s naked flesh. She looked back at him with a look that told him she felt the same. He leaned down and gently pressed his body against hers letting his knees and elbows take his weight. Her breasts were lush and full and capped with lovely thick nipples that pressed against him in a most delightful way as he kissed her.

“Oh James ... James ... James...” she murmured. “I love you.”

Sarah reached between their bodies and stroked Jim’s cock – not that it needed stroking. At that moment he could have driven nails with it. She just liked feeling it in her hands, knowing that it was going to be inside her very soon.

Jim began to kiss his way down Sarah Jane’s body, but she stopped him.

“None of that now darling. Put your hat on and shag me properly. We can do everything else later. I want to feel you inside of me,” she whispered in a voice raspy with lust and need.

Jim said nothing. He looked into her eyes and nodded his head once before reaching over the seat and into his jeans for a condom. Then, with his rubber sheath covering his dick he looked down between Sarah’s now widespread (or as widespread as you can be in the back seat of a car) legs for his target.

Sarah Jane cocked up her hips exposing the dewy petals of her pussy to the bright moonlight shining through the fogged windows. Even in this light he could see that Sarah Jane was as wet as she could be and more than ready for penetration. He regretted not getting a taste of that sweet looking flower but those thoughts vanished as he sunk himself into the hilt and heard Sarah’s groan of satisfaction.

“Oh, yesssssss, James, yessssss,” she hissed as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him even tighter to her body. Her arms went around his neck and she pulled his mouth to hers completing their connection.

“I’ve wanted this for so long, James,” she breathed as his shaft entered her.

It occurred to Jim, as he slid home, that he was not Sarah Jane’s first lover. He did not care. His was the one taking possession now and that was the only thing that mattered. He wasn’t a virgin by a long shot – his next thought was why should he expect Sarah Jane to be one?

They ground their groins together and Sarah Jane moaned as Jim’s pubic bone pressed against her clit. He flexed his cock making her squeal with delight. Then he began moving his cock in smooth strokes allowing it perform the function for which it had evolved and the beast with two backs was fully realized.

Sarah’s passion built as Jim’s pace picked up and she swiftly climbed the steps to Mount Orgasm. She gave herself to her beloved James with all of her being and all of her heart. This was love making not shagging or fucking. Their grunts and moans, the sounds of two bodies colliding, the wet sounds of Jim’s passage in and out of her passion portal, the smells of human flesh in the rut -- all of these things combined with the sheer joy of feeling his cock in her pushed Sarah Jane over the edge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.