The Lake House - Cover

The Lake House

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

With football over and debate tournaments still a few weekends away, Jim scheduled a weekend to go up to help Debbie get the big inboard out of the water and do some other things around her lake place to get it ready for winter.

And, more importantly, Jim’s father had decided that it was time for them to have a second car. With three drivers in the house, one car just wasn’t cutting it. So, he picked up a ‘62 Pontiac Starchief convertible with low miles (only driven by a little old lady to and from church, of course). Jim took this to the lake. He still walked to and from school – it wasn’t all that far – but on weekends, he was more mobile. The Starchief was red with a white top and it really was in great shape. Say what you like about what gas hogs those 1960s Detroit monsters were, they sure were pretty.

The week before Jim’s planned visit to the lake house, he made a quick phone call to Debbie.

“Hi Debbie, it’s Jim ... Yes, I’m fine ... Yes, I’m still coming up this weekend ... What time do you want me to be there on Friday? ... OK, I’ll be up just about supper time. Love you too. Bye.”

The rest of the week crawled by for Jim -- something he would learn to value 40 years later, no doubt. But, at last, the final bell rang and he was out the door and down the street, jogging for home, a car, and a weekend to look forward to that would, he hoped, be memorable.

Sarah Jane had been a little disappointed at not being able to see him over the weekend, but he’d explained that he had to go up and help his aunt get her place ready for the winter. He’d promised her that next summer she could come with him some time and see it.

For her part, Dawn Hunt was as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. The plan was for Jim to go up to the lake on Friday and spend the night with Debbie – she’d insisted on having a night alone with him first. Then, Dawn would arrive on Saturday around noon or so and surprise Jim.

“There are a lot of things that can go wrong here,” she thought. She even considered calling the whole thing off. But, then, she remembered what it had felt like the one time she and Jim had been together, and the hope that she would get a repeat performance kept her from bailing. And, she thought about how much fun she and Debbie had enjoyed while making this plan. That, and the memory of sucking Jim’s cock. She packed her things, having made some very careful choices in the underwear department.

Racing home, he quickly threw some things into a gym bag, kissed his mother good bye, grabbed the keys to the Starchief, and headed north – to the lake, and a reunion with Debbie. No matter how long you live, you never forget the first person you went all the way with. Jim would never forget those first hours in Debbie’s bedroom when she’d introduced him to the wonderful pleasure that two people can give each other. Those thoughts propelled and warmed him as he drove through the gathering twilight under the huge pines.

His reverie ended abruptly when he realized that he had almost missed his turn to the cabin. He shook his head to clear it, turned up the radio, and spent the rest of the short drive watching for deer and other animals that might suddenly appear. Finally, he saw Debbie’s mailbox and pulled into the winding driveway that led to her place.

“Oh, Jim,” Debbie said hugging him hard and kissing him repeatedly, “I’m so glad you’re here. She grabbed his bag in one hand and one of his hands in the other and practically dragged him into the house. They went straight to Debbie’s bedroom (“Tonight you sleep in here,” she said.) where she tossed his bag on an occasional chair in the corner and then turned to face him.

“Are you hungry or horny?” She said, smiling.

“I’m 16. What do you think?”

“Both. But, dinner won’t be ready for an hour. How about an appetizer?” Debbie cocked her hips to one side, put a hand on one and stuck the other out in front of her, beckoning him forward.

It was the last thing either of them said for about 45 minutes as they got reacquainted. Afterwards they donned bathrobes and ate a delicious dinner by candlelight at the dining room table. After clearing the dishes from the table they sat together on a big leather couch in front of a roaring fire in the big fieldstone fireplace. Debbie had a brandy. Jim got to taste it. He decided he wasn’t a fan. Debbie laughed. Having taken the edge off their lust (and having just eaten a large meal) they were in no hurry to do anything too vigorous. Jim told Debbie about happenings at school, how the football season had gone (Debbie apologized for not coming to any of his games and promised to do better next year), and his new relationship with Sarah Jane.

“Wait until you meet her, Debbie. She’s a knockout,” Jim said. He was looking into the fire at the time and didn’t notice the momentary look of sadness that passed across Debbie’s face. She hadn’t wanted him to fall in love with her, of course, and it was inevitable that he would find someone closer to his own age for a relationship, but it still hurt.

The conversation turned to other topics. Debbie shared some lake gossip, they chatted about family things, and through it all they both knew that this was simply an interlude between bouts. The conversation wound down. Debbie turned toward Jim and they kissed. The kiss led to more kissing and then to groping, and before too long they were naked on the big bearskin rug in front of the fire – the sounds of the crackling logs mixed with the sighs of two people sharing physical pleasure; the oldest dance in the world.

Some time later, they made it to bed and made love several more times before finally falling asleep in each other’s arms. As she felt sleep take her, Debbie’s last thought was “Jim, just you wait until tomorrow...”

The sun was high and it was almost 11 o’clock when they finally rolled out of bed. One thing about sex is that it smells better fresh. The first thing they both did was shower – separately. Then, clothes and brunch. By that time it was almost noon. At 12:00 precisely Jim heard a car pull into the driveway.

“Expecting someone,” he asked?

“Let’s go see, shall we?”

Debbie smirked. Jim frowned, attempted to decipher the smirk, and failed, which was rare. In his defense, however, he’d only been awake for about an hour and it had been a long, hard night.

He followed Debbie out the door into the car port and watched as a green and black 1967 Pontiac Grand Prix cruised smoothly to a stop. A very familiar looking blonde got out of it. It was Dawn. Jim was gobsmacked. What was Dawn doing here? Debbie almost laughed at his look of complete confusion.

Debbie and Dawn walked quickly to each other and kissed. It was more than a friendly kiss. It would be a gross understatement to say that Jim was nonplussed by the display.

“You ... you ... you... “he stammered. “You two know each other?”

“Oh, Jim, you don’t kiss and tell and neither do we, right Debbie?”

“Kind of hard not to now, don’t you think? Besides, it’s a great story. But, let’s not stand out here in the car port. Let’s go inside. Jim, why don’t you bring in Dawn’s things? Put her stuff in the guest room next to the bathroom,” Debbie said as she and Dawn went into the house, arm in arm chattering away like magpies.

Jim retrieved Dawn’s baggage and deposited it in the guest room, then went out into the living room where Dawn and Debbie were seated on the leather sofa; the sofa that he and Debbie had put to such good use the night before.

Jim took one of the big wing backed chairs set at 90 degrees from the sofa and sat, quietly, waiting for an explanation.

“Oh, Jim, the look on your face right now is so priceless I wish I had a camera,” Debbie said, beaming. “Of all the women you might have gotten for a teacher, I never would have expected this one,” she concluded, shaking her head.

“OK, Debbie, give. I want to know what’s going on here. I was expecting to spend the weekend with you and now I find that you and my teacher are long lost buddies or something,” Jim said, completely unaware of the tone of youthful petulance in his voice.

Debbie and Dawn looked at one another for a few moments. They started to giggle. You know how sometimes you get the giggles at the most inappropriate times and you just can’t stop? No? Well, try to imagine it then. It’s happened to most of us. It happened to Dawn and Debbie.

Jim watched this display of feminine hilarity for a while and then got up, disgusted, and went to the kitchen for a Coke. When he came back to the living room, the giggling had subsided to a few chuckles and snorts.

“I would appreciate being let in on the joke, ladies,” Jim said, trying for righteous indignation and failing completely. This produced another round of nervous laughter from Dawn and Debbie. Jim stared at them in stony silence for a few moments before Debbie took a deep breath and delivered the explanation.

“Jim, I’m sorry we laughed, and I’m sure Dawn is too. But the look on your face was just so priceless, and the irony here, when you finally hear my explanation, is going to make you laugh as well, I hope. Jim, your teacher and I knew each other in college. She went to Carleton, and I was going to St. Olaf, where your mom and dad went, and where I know your dad wants you to go. We were officers in the same sorority and that’s how we met. But, we lost touch after college. All I knew was that Dawn had gone into the Army. I married your Uncle Bob and that was that. When you sent me that letter with the debate team photo, I saw Dawn and recognized her. I drove down to make sure, and we picked up our old friendship right where we left off, didn’t we Dawn.”

“THAT’S for sure,” Dawn said, leaning over and giving Debbie a big kiss.

“It’s a small world after all then,” Jim said, sarcastically. “Everyone knows everybody else, right?”

“Oh-oh, Debbie, someone isn’t as appreciative of our little surprise as we’d hoped. He seems to be feeling a little left out. We’d better massage his male ego a little bit, don’t you think?” Dawn said.

“If I know you, it’s not his ego you want to massage,” Debbie said, laughing. “But, I see what you mean. Here, scoot over a little Dawn and let’s make some room for the boy to come and join us on the couch,” Debbie added.

“C’mon, big boy, come over here and sit between a pair of horny old ladies,” Dawn said, patting the empty space on the sofa between the two women.

Some of Jim’s sullenness dissipated at the invitation. This was more like it. A moment later and he was sitting on the couch, Dawn on his left and Debbie on his right. It was an embarrassment of riches. He put both arms on the back of the couch and sat back, to, as they say, await developments.

“So, Debbie, you knew Dawn in college and figured things out from my letter and the photo. What happened when you confronted her,” Jim asked?

“What’s our rule, Jim?”

“We don’t kiss and tell.”

“Let’s just say that we renewed our friendship and talked over old times. Dawn came up for a weekend,” Debbie said, smiling.

Jim looked at Dawn. “You know how to keep secrets, that’s for sure.”

“That’s what the Army paid me to do, Jim. Although it was tough, I must admit,” Dawn added, smiling.

“Well, Dawn, it seems we have the rest of the weekend to fuck this boy’s brains out,” Debbie said, putting her hand on Jim’s crotch, which displayed an impressive bulge. His cock threatened to burst through his jeans.

“What about taking the boat out of the water?” Jim asked.

“Oh, that was just an excuse. I hired a couple of guys from the outboard shop down at the other end of the lake to come up and do that next week. And, I have another crew coming to winterize the boathouse too. So, we have all ... weekend ... to ... play,” she concluded, emphasizing each of the last four words with a squeeze of his cock.

Jim’s grin widened, if possible. This would pretty much define hog heaven. Two beautiful and horny women who both wanted him; total privacy; and a picture perfect setting for sex. It was a recipe for a great time. For the life of him he couldn’t honestly say why he’d been so upset by the surprise. He had to be one of the luckiest guys on the planet.

“Well, then, ladies, I am at your service,” Jim said, thrusting his hips up off the sofa in mimicry of sex.

“Think you can satisfy us both,” Dawn asked, an evil grin spreading across her face as her hand joined Debbie’s in massaging Jim’s dick through the denim.

“Or die trying,” he replied, leaning over to kiss Dawn on the mouth. Then, he leaned the other way and kissed Debbie. Then, Debbie and Dawn leaned across Jim to kiss each other, making sure they displayed plenty of tongue action to further enflame their young lover.

“I don’t know about you, Debbie, but I want some of this,” she said as the kiss broke, pointing to the tent in Jim’s jeans.

“Me too,” Debbie agreed, her fingers already reaching for the belt around Jim’s waist. Dawn got the zipper undone and in moments, the two ladies had stripped Jim from the waist down, his rampant cock sprang up, a tiny drop of moisture at the tip indicating his advanced state of arousal. Debbie wrapped a hand around Jim’s throbbing boner and gently stroked it.

“Do you still get off on cock sucking, Dawn?”

“You know it sister. It’s still my favorite thing to do.”

“It’s a house rule that guests are served first, so have at it.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it. Let’s share it. I’ll go first though – wouldn’t want to start breaking house rules,” Dawn said as she swooped down on Jim’s cock and engulfed it. Jim groaned with pleasure as Dawn’s eager mouth captured his cock; remembering what the last time had been like. Within moments, she was swallowing him completely on every stroke, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked. This went on for about a minute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.