The Lake House - Cover

The Lake House

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Dawn Hunt checked her appearance in the mirror, looked at her watch for the third time in half an hour, and laughed at herself for being so nervous.

“Well,” she thought, “I have a lot to be nervous about. After all, I’m planning on seducing one of my students, and I could go to jail for that. I hope it’s worth it. I’ve just got this feeling about Jim Olsen. He’s not like the other students – particularly not like the ones his age.”

She wore a light cotton summer dress – periwinkle flower print on a white background. Underneath, a special bra and panty set (pink – French cut) with a garter belt and sheer silk stockings. She liked wearing sexy undies underneath modest dresses – it gave her a thrill. And, besides, if her plan succeeded, she’d give Jim an eyeful before the afternoon was over.

The doorbell rang. Dawn practically jumped out of her skin. Then she laughed again, took a deep breath, and went to the door. She hit the button to open the downstairs entry and walked back to the kitchen to make sure that the soda and snacks she’d prepared were all set to go before returning to her living room to welcome her guests.

She’d invited four students to the meeting – the top four returning from the prior year’s team. Jim Olsen, Lee Korbet (Jim’s partner from the year before), John Bailey, and Sarah Jane Hamilton were all there waiting to be invited in.

“Come on in,” Dawn said, “thanks for coming over on a Sunday afternoon. Please sit down and make yourselves at home,” she added, motioning to the chairs in her living room.

“Before we get started, can I get anyone something to drink? I have Coke, Tab, orange juice, ice tea, water? Any takers?”

“I’ll have some ice water, please, Miss Hunt,” Jim said.

“Same for me, please,” Lee added.

John said, “I’ll take a Coke, please.”

“Tab sounds good,” Sarah said.

“OK, two waters a Coke and a Tab, coming up,” Dawn said.

“May I help” Jim asked.

“Why thank you, Jim, that would be nice. I’ve got some snacks too, so an extra pair of hands will be welcome.”

Jim followed Dawn into the small kitchen, admiring the way her dress clung to her backside. There was just something about mature women that really popped his cork. The way they held themselves, the way they looked at him, that little something extra that young girls just had to grow into.

“Jim, if you’ll take this tray of snacks in and put it on the coffee table, I think I can handle the rest,” Dawn said, opening the freezer and taking out an ice cube tray. Jim did as he was told, and Dawn watched him walk back down the hall. She did some admiring of her own. “That boy has a really nice butt,” she thought.

Quickly putting ice into a pitcher, she filled it with water, added it to a tray along with a couple of glasses, then grabbed the sodas out of the fridge and opened them.

“There we are,” Dawn said, as she distributed the drinks. “Now, let’s talk about debate.”

(I’ll spare you the discussion that followed – who was going to be first affirmative and who was going to be second negative, whether they’d be in any switch-sides tournaments, cross examination tournaments, who else might be coming out for the team, and what that year’s topic was – this isn’t a story about high school debate, after all, as fascinating as that subject is.)

“Well, I think we’ve made a pretty good start. You four will be the core of the group and I think I can count on you to work hard and be good examples for the rest of the team,” Dawn said. She stood, and everyone got the message that the meeting was over. All four students stood up and said their good-byes, then headed for the door. Well, all four except for Jim.

“I’ll help you clean up, Miss Hunt,” Jim volunteered.

“Well, thank you, Jim, that’s very thoughtful,” Dawn replied. “I never turn down help.”

She bent down to pick up a stray napkin and gave Jim a nice view down her dress, where her mature mammaries hung like ripe melons nicely displayed by her low cut brassiere. She paused, just to make sure Jim had gotten an eyeful before she straightened up.

“Jim, how about if you pick up those glasses and I’ll take the trash and snacks out to the kitchen?”

“Sure, Miss Hunt,” Jim replied.

“Jim, when it’s just the two of us, please call me Dawn, OK? Miss Hunt makes me feel like an old maid,” Dawn said, smiling.

“OK, you’re the boss,” Jim said, smiling to himself and recalling another woman who had said almost the same thing to him a few months earlier.

“You’re the boss... ?”

“You’re the boss, Dawn,” Jim said, laughing.

“Good. Now, let’s get this place cleaned up, or as we used to say in the Army, let’s police the area,” Dawn said.

“Yes, Ma’am – er – Dawn,” Jim said, mock saluting.

“You’ll get used to it,” Dawn said, laughing.

“I hope so,” Jimmy said, flashing his killer smile.

Dawn’s pussy clenched. “Question answered,” she thought.

They had the living room picked up in a jiffy -- Dawn could have managed this just fine without any help. Jim thought about various pretexts he could use to stay longer.

“Anything else, Dawn?”

“Not really. I can take care of the dishes later, but, if you have a minute, I’d like the chance to talk to you a little bit before you go,” Dawn said.

“Sure. What do you want to talk about?”

“I’d like to get to know you a little bit better, for one thing, and hear about your plans for after high school. I’ve been doing some checking on you and you’ve got the reputation of being the brightest in your class. You ought to be thinking about college.”

“You sound like my parents,” Jim said.

They walked back into the living room and Dawn sat down on an overstuffed arm chair across from the sofa. She made sure that he got a good look at her legs when she sat down before she readjusted her dress. He had not missed the flash of stocking top Dawn had given him. Was that a garter strap he’d seen? He sat on the sofa across from Dawn. He hadn’t tried to hide his look up her skirt. The sexual tension in the room escalated another notch.

“Well, what about it?” Dawn asked. “Have you thought about college?”

“My dad wants me to go to St. Olaf because that’s where he and all his relatives went and it’s where he met my mom. I’m not sure where I want to go. Maybe a state school. I’m not sure.”

“Ever give any thought to the military?”

“Not really, no.”

“Well, I know it sounds crazy with this war in Vietnam, but you might want to give it some thought. It was a pretty good career for me. I got to travel a lot and meet a lot of interesting people. I think you have the brains to be on the intelligence side of things, Jim, like I was.”

“Really? What was that like? I know you can’t tell me what you did, because then you’d have to kill me,” Jim laughed and so did Dawn, “but can you tell me anything?”

Dawn crossed her legs, and this time Jim got a look all the way up to where her thighs met at a pair of pink panties. Yes, it had been a garter strap he’d seen. His cock was instantly hard. The bulge in Jim’s slacks did not go unnoticed. The conversation continued in spite of the fact that all the two participants wanted to do was rip each other’s clothes off and fuck like bunnies.

“<sigh> Oh, the stories I could tell you,” Dawn said, closing her eyes briefly as memories flooded her mind. “Well, you’re right. I can’t tell you a lot of the things I did, but I can tell you that they were important to our country and that I enjoyed my work a lot.”

“Why did you leave then?”

“I’d gone as far as I was going to go. The Army is a man’s world, Jim, and women can only go so far up the ranks before hitting the glass ceiling,” Dawn said. “I knew that Major was as far as I was likely to get,” she concluded.

“That hardly seems fair,” Jim commented.

“A budding feminist?”

“No, not really, but it just seems wrong to me, that’s all,” Jim said.

“That is sweet, Jim, but the reality is, I had nowhere else to go, and so I decided that 20 years was enough and took my retirement. I double majored in Secondary Education and History in college before a friend convinced me to join the Army with her, and after I left the Army I went back to school just long enough to finish my certification credits and get my license, and here I am,” Dawn said, spreading her arms as she did so.

“So you’re retired?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Well, I usually think of retired people as being older, that’s all. You don’t seem old enough to be retired.”

“Why thank you Jim, that’s sweet. You don’t seem old enough to be so self assured, either. I’ve been noticing you Jim Olsen. You’re not like the other boys your age. You seem so much more mature. Like you’d had experiences that others haven’t had yet.”

Jim said nothing. He just looked at Dawn. His thoughts, however, were racing. The leg and panty flashes, her comments -- she WAS coming on to him. Well, well, well.

“Well, Dawn, you may be right, but if I told you about MY experiences, I’d have to kill YOU,” he said, smiling cryptically.

“Oh?”

“I’ll make you a deal, Dawn,” Jim said, deciding to go for broke, “and I’ll tell you what I can about my experiences if you tell me what you can about yours – the non-classified ones, I mean.”

“Bluff called,” Dawn thought. “I wonder ... Well, it’s now or never.”

Dawn stood up, giving Jim another great view of her legs as she did so, walked over to the sofa, and stuck out her hand.

“Deal.”

“Deal,” Jim responded, taking her hand in his and shaking it. He didn’t let go right away, however, and he lightly scratched her palm with his middle finger before releasing it. Dawn smiled and sat down on the sofa right next to Jim. Her dress rode up, exposing her thighs, but she didn’t smooth the fabric or make any attempt to cover herself. Jim could see her stocking top on the leg nearest him. He did not try to disguise his examination of her display.

“Who goes first,” Dawn asked?

“Flip a coin?”

“I’ve got a better idea,” Dawn said, reaching into the drawer of an end table and pulling out a deck of cards. She put the cards on the coffee table and shuffled them thoroughly. “Cut. Low card goes first.”

Jim cut the deck about a third of the way down and uncovered a 7 of spades. Dawn turned over the next card, which was the Queen of hearts.

“You first.”

“Before I tell you my story, I want you to know that I never kiss and tell. That’s something that my very first lover taught me and I think it’s an important principle. It’s one I’ve never violated. And I’m not going to start now.”

“Jim, I respect that very much. I have the same policy. I don’t kiss and tell either. I’ve probably had a lot more lovers than you have, and I’ve treated them all with respect, as they have treated me. That’s a principle of mine too. I won’t ask you for names or dates,” she finished with a chuckle.

“OK,” Jim said. “I met an older woman this past summer. Well, met is kind of strong – I had known her for a while. She hired me to be the caretaker at her summer home on a lake about 50 miles from here. My parents know her and they said it would be all right – the money I’d make would go right into my college fund. It turns out she had ulterior motives for hiring me – she wanted to seduce me. And, she succeeded. When I got to that place I was as green as grass. A nerd. Smart as a whip, people said. Not very popular with girls. When I left that place, I was a different person. The woman who hired me taught me things that no other boy my age probably has any right to know. Was it good or bad? I don’t know, but I sure had fun. And, I met some other people over the summer and had some fun with them too. But, the thing is, Dawn, I’ve developed a real ‘thing’ for mature women. Girls my age are cute, and I’ve had a few of them, but a woman like you, well, there’s just no comparison.”

Dawn had remained perfectly still and didn’t interrupt during Jim’s narrative. Inside, however, she was exultant. She had been right on the money with this kid and before the afternoon was over, she was going to have him in her bed. One way or the other.

“Well,” Dawn said. “That explains things. I’d love to meet the woman who taught you some time. I think we’d get along.”

“Your turn.”

“Quid pro quo?”

“What’s sauce for the goose, as my father would say,” Jim replied.

“Well, here goes. I’m just like the woman you described – the one who seduced you over the summer. Oh I like having fun with men and women my own age -- any age really, but I much prefer younger men. Teenagers like yourself. It’s risky, and I have had to be very careful in choosing my lovers. But, there it is. I like boys and that’s my big secret.”

The room was silent for a moment except for a ticking clock. In the distance, the fridge went through a cooling cycle. Both Jim and Dawn knew that they had crossed a bridge. Both were excited. Jim’s cock was a steel rod pushing out the front of his jeans. Dawn’s pussy was slimy with cunt cream, her nipples stiff and sensitive behind the taut fabric of her bra. She took a deep breath and let it out, slowly. Her next words were delivered in a low voice, husky with desire.

“Jim, I need to ask you a question.”

“Fire away.”

“We’ve shared some pretty intimate things today, and I think we’ve made a connection. But, I also think you realize that this is not the sort of thing that would be approved of in this town, or anywhere else, and it needs to remain a secret.”

“I know that, Dawn.”

“I know you do. Here’s the other thing. Before I ask you the question I really want to ask I need to ask one other.

“Shoot.”

“When we’re in school, or out in public, can you maintain the fiction that we are nothing more than teacher and student? That we have no shared secrets?”

“No problem. Now, what was it you wanted to ask me?”

“Would you like to fuck me?”

Jim said nothing. He stood up, and for a moment – a very frightening moment – Dawn thought he was leaving. He walked to her apartment door, locked it and walked back to the sofa. He held out his hand to her.

“Where’s the bedroom, Major.”

Dawn took his hand and allowed him to help her up from the couch. Then, she led him down a short hallway and into her bedroom.

“My parents are at the golf course today, playing 18 with the Johnsons. They’ll probably have some drinks afterwards. I’m not expected home anytime soon. What I’m trying to say is, I hope you don’t have any plans for the next few hours, because I don’t like quickies. I’ve wanted you from the first moment I walked into your classroom, and I’m going to enjoy exploring every inch of your beautiful body.”

Dawn said nothing. She stepped into his arms and kissed him, hard, on the mouth, her arms going around him, her body pressed into his, her tits mashed against his chest. She could feel his cock against her belly through their clothes. Her desire was so powerful at this point that she could hardly breathe, or think. A pink haze seemed to cloud her vision. His words had aroused her like no physical caress could ever have. Like most women in their 40’s, Dawn was somewhat self conscious about her appearance. She knew she still had “it” but, still, she knew she didn’t have the tight teenaged body that was hers at 18. But, Jim wanted her. He’d been with cheerleaders and he still wanted her. And she definitely wanted him.

The kiss went on for some time.

“Take me, Jim. Do whatever you want. For right now, I’m your slut.”

Jim peeled Dawn’s arms from around him and stepped back, openly admiring her body beneath her clothes as if he had x-ray vision.

“I want to see you naked.”

Dawn felt a rush of desire flash directly from her brain to her groin and back again. Her pussy was on fire. Without a word, she kicked off her sandals. Her fingers trembled as she tried to unfasten the hook at the top of her dress.

“Let me do that,” Jim said, seeing her difficulty. He reached around her neck, unhooked the top of the dress and pulled the zipper down. Dawn shrugged her shoulders and the fabric puddled at her feet. She stepped out of the dress and stood before Jim in a bra, panties, garter belt and stockings.

Jim held Dawn at arms length and slowly looked at her – starting with her face, now glowing with excitement, and working his way down, then back up. She trembled with anticipation under his examination. And his look of intense concentration was gasoline on the fire of her lust. She hadn’t had any sex for a month, except for little masturbatory relief. She was on a hair trigger. Jim noticed a dark stain on the crotch of her pink panties. He could smell her arousal and his cock jerked in its cloth prison – a caged animal waiting for release.

“Turn around.”

Slowly, Dawn did a 360 degree turn, allowing Jim to see her figure. The fact that she was nearly naked and he was still fully clothed added more fuel to the fire burning inside her. She didn’t know how much more stimulation she could stand.

“Nice.”

Jim stepped up to Dawn again, reached behind her, and unfastened her bra – a task he managed with the fingers of one hand. As the straps fell down her arms, Dawn placed her hands over the bra cups to keep it from falling off. Slowly, teasingly, she gradually revealed more and more of her ample breasts to Jim’s intense gaze, now grown almost fierce with lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.