The Lake House - Cover

The Lake House

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 8: Jim Goes Back to School

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Jim Goes Back to School - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

All good things must come to an end (why is that anyway?), and Jim’s summer vacation eventually gave way to that axiom. Susan and the twins headed home, and soon it was time to pack Jim’s stuff in the big Buick, get in one more good-bye fuck, and head back to civilization. For Jim this meant football practice, seeing his buddies, and, of course, school.

Jim’s mother met the car as soon as it turned into the driveway, and she hugged Jim like a mother would who hadn’t seen her son in more than 2 months, which, of course, is what she was. Jim endured the hug, and the inevitable kisses on the cheek, with good grace, returning his mother’s affectionate greeting in the expected manner. Lily was, to say the least, shocked at the transformation Jim had so obviously undergone over the summer.

“Jim! My goodness – what happened to you over the summer,” Lily exclaimed, holding Jim at arm’s length. The look she gave him had question marks all over it – questions Jim knew he could not answer truthfully.

“Hard work, fresh air, and good food, mom,” Jim said, with a smile. “Aunt Debbie worked me pretty hard. You know how dad is always saying no one ever drowned in their own sweat – I’m living proof.”

“Debbie,” Lily said, releasing her son and turning to greet her sister-in-law, “what did you do to the boy?”

“I made him earn his keep. Here. He told me to give you this to deposit in his bank account,” Debbie said, handing Lily a check. “This ought to help out his college fund.”

“Oh, My!” Lily said, as she looked at the rectangle of paper. “What could he have done to earn this much money?”

“Why Lily, I’m surprised at you. You’ve raised a very hard worker – didn’t you know? Jim earned every last one of those $2,000.00,” Debbie said, smiling. “I would love it if he could come back and work for me again next year. And, I may need him to come up this fall when I close up the place – you know, to help me get the Chris Craft out of the water – stuff like that.”

“Really, Debbie, this is too much,” Lily said, trying to give the check back.

“Lily, don’t be foolish. Jim is a very intelligent young man, and a gentleman on top of it. He’ll go far with the right education. I’d like to help make sure that he can get into the kind of school that will help him with his career, whatever that ends up being. I have more money than I know what to do with, so you’ll just have to put up with an old woman’s foolishness.”

Jim almost burst out laughing at that last line. Fortunately he was shielded by the Electra’s trunk lid as he began unloading his things from Debbie’s car so no one saw his reaction.

Jim unpacked and put away his things while Lily and Debbie went into the kitchen for coffee and chit chat. Jim smiled recalling everything that had happened at the lake that summer. What a difference a couple of months had made. He’d grown an inch and filled out some. He was even convinced that his cock had gotten larger – maybe all that fucking had done something to it. As he put away his stuff he thought about how he could make the best use of his new found knowledge when school started in a couple of weeks.

First, however, there was football practice. Two a day workouts for the next week or two and then scrimmages followed by the start of the season on the first Friday night in September. He planned on having a good year this year, both on and off the field. Maybe he’d score a cheerleader or two. That thought made him smile considering how things had gone last year.

One thing was for sure, none of the local princesses were going to intimidate him ever again – not that they wouldn’t try. The coming school year seemed full of promise and possibilities. It would be interesting if nothing else.

“Jim!” Lily hollered from the other end of the house, “Debbie’s leaving – come say goodbye, dear.”

Jim sauntered out to the driveway where the big Buick sat waiting. The image of the big red car in the driveway brought Jim back to the day he’d left for the lake with his aunt. He smiled. Debbie and Lily were standing next to the car. Debbie gave Jim a big hug and a “proper” kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks for everything you did for me this summer, Jim,” she whispered in his ear. “We’ll get together again, I promise.”

Jim was smiling when she released him and walked back to the car, giving Lily another hug. Debbie got in her car and moments later, she was gone. Jim went back to his unpacking, taking a few moments to make a few phone calls to let his buddies know he was back and find out what had been happening while he was at the lake.

Lily stood in the driveway, looking thoughtful as the Buick Electra glided out of the driveway and disappeared down the road. “I wonder,” she thought. “But ... no ... surely not,” she looked back at the house then back down the road, “no ... it couldn’t be. I mean, she wouldn’t. Would she?” Lily sighed and went back into the house to begin preparing dinner.

Jim reported for football practice the next day, and the coaches certainly noticed a difference. He was in pretty good shape, for one thing, and he really had grown since last season. More than that, however, was the confidence that was apparent to anyone with an ounce of discernment. This wasn’t a boy. This was a man.

The rest of August flew by and suddenly, it was time for classes to begin. Jim was excited to get back to school. He was eager to learn and eager to try out what he’d learned over the summer. He had been entirely truthful with his buddies about his summertime activities – chances are they wouldn’t have believed him anyway.

In an odd way, he felt a little awkward around his old friends. He’d grown up and they were still kids. But, they were his friends, and Jim was loyal, so he did his best to at least pretend to fall into their antics.

Then, he met his new social studies teacher, Miss Hunt.

Social Studies was his last class of the day. He was almost late because he’d been talking to his chemistry teacher, Mr. Peterson, about a project he was thinking of doing involving DNA – he’d read about it in a science magazine and wanted to try to duplicate it. At any rate, there he was walking into class and finding that the only desk left open was right in the front of the room.

Then, he saw the teacher. He’d never seen her before, because he would have remembered. Oh, yes, he would have remembered. She was about 5 feet 4 inches; give or take half an inch. Blond hair framed a strikingly handsome face. Figure? Whoa. There was a lot of it and in all the right places. And legs? Long and shapely capped by a beautiful set of hips emphasized nicely by her skirt. Her breasts pushed out the front of her blouse in a very pleasing way. This was a mature woman in her prime and it was obvious that she knew it.

Jim went to the front and took his seat, opening a notebook and looking up into a pair of ice blue eyes – eyes a man could fall into and just disappear.

She held Jim’s gaze for a moment, smiled, and walked to the blackboard where she wrote her name.

“I’m Dawn Hunt. Miss Hunt to you.” She said. “This is my first year at this school, so none of you has any idea who I am. I think it will be fun for us to get to know each other this year. We’ll be talking about American History and Politics. We are living in an interesting time and we’ll be discussing current events every Friday. Now, I’ll start by telling you a little about me and then each of you can say a little something about yourselves, starting with your name and what you did over the summer. All right?”

Miss Hunt walked around the room as she talked about herself. She had been a Major in the United States Army and was now retired. She’d worked in intelligence (“I could tell you what I did, but then I’d have to kill you,” she said, with a laugh.). She had a degree in history and was certified to teach high school social studies, political science, and economics. She’d never been married, had two cats, and liked tennis, golf, and skiing. She did not give her age, but Jim put her at somewhere in her 40’s, based on the fact that she said she’d retired from the military.

When it was Jim’s turn to introduce himself, he stood up next to his desk and looked right at Miss Hunt as he spoke.

“I’m Jim Olsen. Over the summer, I worked for my aunt as a dock boy, handyman, groundskeeper, and gardener at her summer home. I like to read, play golf, swim, and hang out with my friends. I’m looking forward to learning a lot this year.”

“Thank you Jim. Next?”

One by one the class introduced themselves. None of the boys spoke with Jim’s ease or confidence. Dawn decided that he was worth paying some attention to. In the Army, she’d had her pick of young recruits, eager to prove their manhood. Since retirement, however, the pickings had been slimmer. Frankly, she was feeling a bit deprived and wanted to find some young male companionship. She knew she’d have to be careful though – jail was not part of her life plan.

Jim went off to football practice, but his mind was on Miss Hunt. What a knockout. He hadn’t had any sex since coming home from the lake, and having gotten it several times a day for a few months, he was really feeling the effects. Somehow his right hand and a jar of Albolene were not a substitute.

“Hi Jim,” said a high female voice, jolting Jim out of his introspection. It was Marcy Campbell, one of the cheerleaders.

“Oh, hello, Marcy,” he replied, not really paying attention to her.

“I hear you met some friends of mine over the summer,” she cooed.

“Oh?”

“Yes. A pair of twins. Ring any bells?”

Jim stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Marcy. She was about 5-5 and had dark hair, big tits, and a bright smile. Last year, she’d walked right past him without acknowledging his existence. Now, she acted like he was some sort of football star.

“Karen and Kerry.” He said.

Marcy giggled. “Yes,” she said. “Karen and Kerry. They told me you were really nice to them when they visited your Aunt Debbie’s house up on the lake.” She stretched the word ‘really’ into three syllables, raising her eyebrows as she did so. Mentally, Jim rolled his eyes.

“What can I say,” he replied, “I’m a nice guy. They were very nice to me too, once we got to know each other better.”

“I’d like to get to know you better too,” Marcy said, grinning. “Maybe then you’d be nice to me like you were to them.”

If a cheerleader could leer, Marcy was leering. But, Jim needed some pussy, and it was pretty obvious that Marcy was making herself available.

“You know Marcy, I think I’d like to get to know you better too,” he said, smiling. “But, right now, I have to get to the football field or Coach Anderson is going to have my butt for dinner. How about meeting me after practice? We could go for a walk or something – get to know each other better.”

“Cool! I’ve got a car – I got my license over the summer. I’ll be in the school parking lot waiting for you when you get done. Don’t hurt yourself or anything, OK?”

“Don’t worry, Marcy, I’ll make sure I get through practice in one piece,” he laughed, trotting away toward the football field.

About 2 hours later, showered and dressed, Jim made a quick stop at his locker and retrieved a package of rubbers that Debbie had given him at the end of their summer together. “You’ve been lucky this summer, Jim, and you haven’t had to use these. But, when you go back to school, I know you’re going to want to continue to have sex, and not every young woman you meet is going to be on the pill. So, you need to use one of these every time and make sure you use them properly so you don’t go getting some high school kid pregnant,” Debbie had told him. She’d showed him how to use a condom (what a night that had been – it was incredibly hot to watch her take the used condom off of his cock and then tip it up, draining it into her mouth; he’d almost come again just watching her) and given him a large box of condoms.

Marcy was waiting in the parking lot in what had to be her family’s Ford LTD station wagon. Jim slid into the front seat and Marcy drove off.

“Where are we going?”

“Oh, I thought we’d go someplace where we could talk – you know, get to know each other. How did I miss you last year?”

“Marcy, I have no idea,” Jim replied. “So, tell me, how long have you known the twins?”

“We met at a cheerleader camp two years ago. Aren’t they something?”

“Yes, they’re something alright,” Jim said, smiling.

“They think you’re pretty special too. They didn’t tell me everything you guys got up to, but enough for me to know that you’re someone I’d like to know better.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.