The Lake House - Cover

The Lake House

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

The next day dawned bright and sunny with a promise of a hot afternoon – perfect for a day on the water. Jim drove the boat while first the twins and then Susan and Debbie took turns skiing behind the big wooden boat.

They beached the Chris Craft on an island for an al fresco luncheon of cold chicken, potato salad, homemade dill pickles, and French bread, washing it down with ice cold lemonade. Then, more skiing, swimming, sun, and fun, until it was time to head back.

Karen and Kerry had been frequent visitors at Debbie’s lake home and had friends elsewhere on the lake and in the nearby town. Even in the 60’s, cheerleaders networked. Letters and phone calls had been exchanged and the twins were scheduled to spend some time with those friends. Which was one reason the Chris Craft turned its well varnished prow in the direction of home earlier than it might have.

The upshot of this was that within an hour of their return to the cabin, Jim found himself alone with Susan and Debbie. While Susan and Debbie chatted like the old friends they were, Jim took care of some outside chores, put the Chris Craft back in the boathouse, watered the flowers, and swept the sidewalks.

The phone rang. Debbie answered.

“Hello? Hi, Larry. What do you mean where have I been all day? I have company and we were out on the lake. Why? What’s wrong? But I thought we dealt with that two weeks ago. Oh. I see. Tonight? You can’t be serious – I have guests. Uh-huh. Well, if you put it that way, I guess I’ll have to. OK, give me a little bit to get myself dressed – I’m still in my swim suit. OK, one hour, at your office. Good bye.”

“Who was that, Debbie?” asked Susan.

“Oh, that was just one of my accountants. It seems there’s some paper or other that requires my signature – it has to do with one of Bill’s investments. I’ve got to go into town, and this may take a little time – Larry thinks he has to explain everything to me like I’m a second grader just because I’m a woman,” Debbie said, rolling her eyes.

“Well, I’m sure Jim and I can find something to keep us amused,” Susan said, smiling slyly. (Jim was still outside at the time and did not hear Susan’s comment.)

“Susan, you concupiscent slut!” Debbie said, laughing. “You’re going to fuck Jim’s brains out while I’m gone, aren’t you?”

“Well, I think I’ll leave his brains intact, but his balls will be inside out by the time you get back,” Susan replied. “After hearing from you about what a great lover this kid is, I just have to see for myself. I thought I might have gotten a shot at him last night, but he went straight to bed and slept all night like a baby. No doubt the twins had something to do with that.”

“Mmm-hmm, I think you’re right. Say, did you notice how subdued the twins were at dinner last night? I wonder what went on while we were gone yesterday,” Debbie asked.

“I don’t know, but I’m sure they’ll tell me. We share everything you know,” Susan replied.

“Wow. That’s great! I hear all the time about how kids and their parents don’t communicate. Sounds like you’ve done a great job raising them,” Debbie said.

“Well, I’ve raised a couple of girls who like sex, that’s for sure,” Susan said, laughing.

“The fruit didn’t fall far from the tree,” Debbie responded.

Debbie had been getting herself ready to go into town during this conversation. The two women continued to chat amiably as she finished her preparations. Just as Debbie was picking up her purse and car keys, Jim walked into the house.

“Oh, Jim, you’re here. Good. Listen honey, I have to go into town and take care of some business that just came up and, apparently, can’t wait until morning. I’ll be back in a few hours. Be a good host while I’m gone, darling,” Debbie said, kissing Jim on the cheek.

“What? Oh, OK. Sure. I’ll be a good host,” Jim said as he held the door open for his aunt.

“Bye,” Debbie said as she let the screen door slam behind her.

Jim watched Debbie walk to the car. He never got tired of looking at his aunt’s ass.

“Admiring the view, Jim?” Susan asked coming up behind Jim silently and startling him. “It’s a great ass, isn’t it?”

Jim turned from the door and faced Susan, who was standing just two feet away. He looked right at her, having recovered from his momentary surprise, and said, “Yes, it is.”

Susan stepped closer, her body almost touching Jim’s. She looked him in the eye and then started to run her finger down his chest and across his belly. “So, Jim,” she said as her finger traced his abs just north of his shorts, “what should we do to pass the time while everyone is gone?”

The old Jim would have either pissed himself or crapped his pants at this point. The new and improved Jim placed his hands on Susan’s shoulders and pulled her in for a kiss. Susan responded and pressed her body against him, the bulge in his shorts pushing into her belly. Jim’s hands wandered down Susan’s back as the kiss deepened, cupping her ass, squeezing those tight round cheeks, pulling her crotch against his hardness.

“I’m sure we’ll think of something,” Jim murmured as he lip-nibbled his way along Susan’s jawline. “Debbie asked me to be a good host, so feel free to let me know what I can do for you while she’s gone,” Jim added, smiling.

Susan broke the kiss and looked at Jim, her head tilted slightly to one side.

“How old did you say you were? Never mind,” Susan said, shaking her head. She stepped back, took one of Jim’s hands in hers, and walked over to the large sofa facing the fireplace. She sat down and patted the cushion beside her. “Sit down, Jim, I think we need to have a little chat.”

“OK,” Jim said, sitting down, feeling slightly uncomfortable due to the erection that his shorts barely contained. “Chat about what?”

“Debbie has told me all about you and what you two have been up to this summer,” Susan began. “I want you to know that I think it’s wonderful that she’s found a lover to re-ignite her passion. It’s been a long, tough, pull for her since Bob was killed.”

“It’s been an incredible summer,” Jim responded, “and I know I’m a very lucky guy.”

“Yes, you are. Very lucky. I doubt if there’s a boy your age anywhere who’s had the benefit of the kind of instruction you’ve had here over the past couple of months.”

Jim laughed at this.

“You know, of course, that if anyone else finds out about this, your aunt will be in jail and you’ll be in some sort of counseling for years,” Susan said.

“Yes, I know. The State of Wisconsin would call what Debbie and I have been doing statutory rape, at least, and probably child molestation too,” Jim replied. “What’s your point?”

“Jim,” Susan said, placing a hand on Jim’s knee, “Debbie is my very best friend in the world, and one of my favorite lovers. I would not want anything bad to happen to her.”

“I don’t want anything bad to happen to her either,” Jim said.

“Well, you might not do anything intentionally, but boys tend to like to brag about their conquests, and it might be tempting to tell a friend about your experiences this summer,” Susan said.

“I’m not going to tell anyone about this, Susan,” Jim said, turning slightly to face her and looking right into her eyes as he spoke. “I don’t know if Debbie told you or not, but I have a much higher than average I.Q. I’m capable of doing my thinking with something other than my dick.”

“Of course you are, darling,” Susan said, laughing, “and Debbie did tell me how smart you were – I told you we share everything. I just wanted to reinforce what you already were thinking, I guess. I still can’t believe that Debbie seduced a 15 –”

“Almost 16,” Jim interrupted.

“Almost 16-year-old boy,” Susan continued. “I don’t know what put the idea into her head, but I’m glad she went through with it. You’re a fine young man and you’re making my best friend a very happy woman, so that’s OK with me. But, like I said, I don’t want to see Debbie get hurt.”

“If Debbie gets hurt, it won’t be on my account,” Jim said, firmly.

“Good. That’s settled then. Now, tell me what happened between you and my daughters yesterday afternoon,” Susan said.

“A gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell, Susan,” Jim said, grinning.

“Oh, poo on that,” Susan said. “I know you did SOMETHING with them – and it made them more docile than I’ve ever seen them in the presence of a male. After all,” Susan added with a wicked grin, “I’m their mother – I have a right to know. They’ll never know you told me anything, so your gentleman status will remain intact.”

Jim looked at Susan for a few moments before responding, thinking about how totally fucking absurd it was going to be to tell Karen and Kerry’s mother about how he had completely dominated her daughters, and how he’d fucked one of them until she pretty much passed out. The memory brought a new surge of heat to his loins and he found his shorts almost unbearably uncomfortable.

“OK, Susan. Yeah, we had some fun while you two were away yesterday.”

“Tell me how it started – Debbie and I heard you three talking as we were walking up to the boat house, and there was something about a bet and a blow job. I want to hear about that.”

“Karen and Kerry thought they’d put me in my place right off the bat. I know the type from my own high school – they’re royalty where you live and they expect boys to be intimidated. And, if I’d met them before this summer, they’d have gotten away with it. I think I surprised them.”

“What did they do?”

“They told me they had a bet between them that I had a sock down the front of my shorts. I told them I’d settle their bet, but that one of them would owe me a blow job. If you two hadn’t shown up when you did, I’d have gotten it on the spot.”

“So, we interrupted you, but then we left and you had a chance to get better acquainted,” Susan said, smiling.

“Yeah. And, by the way, I’d like to know what you two were doing all afternoon. I know you weren’t running around the lake in the boat, because there wasn’t all that much fuel gone from the tank when I checked afterwards.”

Susan laughed. “A lady doesn’t kiss and tell, sweetie. Keep talking, I’m listening.”

“After you two ladies took off in the Chris Craft, the twins came up to where I was working to settle our earlier wager. I upped the ante, and the deal was that if I won the bet, they’d have to be my slaves for the rest of the afternoon, and if I lost, I’d be theirs.”

“Wow. What was the bet?”

“I bet that neither of them was wearing anything under their sun dresses. It wasn’t really a fair bet, since the sun was behind them. But, I figure they came up the hill for more than just a blow job. And, that’s why I was pretty sure they were naked under the dresses.”

“And, then?”

“I won the bet.”

“And then?”

Jim noticed that Susan’s eyes were closed and that her right hand was in her crotch, playing with her pussy through the thin fabric of her bikini. He smiled, and proceeded to give Susan as lurid and detailed an account of the rest of the afternoon as he could. By the time he was done, Susan’s light skin was glowing with arousal, her lips were parted, and she had pushed her right hand down the front of her bikini bottoms to apply more direct stimulation to her pussy. Her other hand was squeezing her left tit through her bikini top. Her eyes opened, glazed with lust, when he stopped talking, and she stared at him. It was the most profoundly hungry look he’d ever seen, and, for just a moment, it almost frightened him.

Susan stopped masturbating, stood in front of Jim and held out her hand to him. He said nothing, but stood and took the outstretched hand. Susan turned and started to lead him back toward her bedroom. “C’mon, Jim, it’s time to take care of your guest.”

Jim followed obediently, his cock already throbbing. He’d wanted to get into Susan’s pants from the moment he had first seen her step out of the big convertible. If the mother was anything like the daughters, he was in for the ride of his life.

He’d become even more aroused reliving his previous day’s conquest. His cock was on fire, his balls tight in their sack, full of cum, ready to burst forth. He forgot all about Debbie’s ass as he watched Susan’s swaying in front of him on the short stroll to the guest room.

Susan turned at the doorway, pulled Jim inside, and kicked the door shut.

“I want some of what Debbie’s been getting, and I want it now,” Susan whispered hoarsely as she pushed Jim toward the bed. “I don’t know how long we have, and I don’t want to waste a minute,” she added, pulling her bikini top off as she walked toward the bed. Jim just lay there, looking at this vision with the red mane. She was taller than Debbie and built differently. Susan’s breasts were not quite as full as Debbie’s, but they were beautiful, sitting high on her chest and jutting proudly, the snow white flesh sprinkled with freckles and capped with bright red nipples, stiff with desire.

Susan stepped to where Jim was sprawled across the bed, his long legs dangling off the edge. She kicked his feet apart and stood between them, staring down at the tent in his shorts, where his hard, throbbing, cock lay hidden beneath the coarse denim. She reached down and took his hands, pulling him into a sitting position, his face at the level of her tits. Jim admired her breasts from this position, noting how few signs there were of the fact that Susan, like his aunt, was in her mid-forties. There weren’t many women her age who could wear a bikini like Susan’s. Jim sensed that Susan had an agenda for this encounter, and he waited, patiently (for someone his age faced with a nearly naked and obviously aroused woman) to see what she would do next.

“Untie my bikini bottoms,” Susan ordered in a voice made hoarse by desire, pushing his hands away when he was about to capture her breasts. “I think you’re in for a surprise.”

Jim, who hadn’t said a word since they left the sofa, complied. His fingers found the laces and pulled in unison, releasing the scrap of fabric covering her nether regions. Alerted by her last comment, he turned his gaze downward as, with a slight shift of her hips, Susan caused her bikini bottom to fall to the floor, revealing her completely hairless pubis. Her inner pussy lips were swollen and bright hot pink where they pushed out from her outer lips, giving every sign of Susan’s readiness for intercourse.

“Holy shit!” Jim whispered, almost to himself.

Susan laughed. “I’m guessing you’ve never seen anything like this before, have you?”

“Unh-unh,” Jim replied, bending forward to place a warm, wet kiss on Susan’s bare pubis.

“Mmmmm ... Jim ... we’ll get to that later. Right now, Susan needs cock,” Susan said, as she pushed Jim back onto the bed. She bent toward him and quickly relieved him of his shorts, squealing with delight as she discovered that he was not wearing any underwear.

“Oh, yes,” Susan breathed, grasping Jim’s hardon in both hands, “this is what Suzie needs, oh yes she does. Scooch back on the bed baby, I’m gonna ride this thing right now.”

Jim quickly complied, and Susan followed, straddling his waist, and aiming his cock at her dripping pussy. Jim groaned as he felt the head of his cock rubbed back and forth against the hot, wet, pussy flesh before he felt himself engulfed in Susan’s tight, wet, cunt.

“Ahhhhhh ... yessssssss,” Susan hissed between clenched teeth as she ground her pelvis against Jim’s gristle stick. “You just lay there, baby ... I’m driving.”

Susan placed her hands on Jim’s chest and started pumping her hips up and down. He was content to obey – his cock was being sheathed and released repeatedly by a wet velvet vice. It might seem odd, but Jim actually took a moment to reflect on the differences between the various pussies he’d fucked over the past month or so (had it only been that?). He’d enjoyed them all, of course, but each one felt different – different in ways he couldn’t yet describe, even to himself – just different. These thoughts took much less time than it takes me to write this or for you to read it, of course, and, to tell the truth, there wasn’t all that much blood available to fuel such introspection in any case. There was, however, plenty of nerve capacity to channel the pleasure Susan’s pussy walls were bringing to Jim’s cock straight to his brain.

“Oh, fuck, I love cock!” Susan gasped as she continued to bounce up and down on Jim’s rigid endowment. She grunted on each down stroke with vocalizations that increased in both pitch and volume as she neared some sort of orgasmic cataclysm. Jim hoped she would cum soon. He’d been taught that a gentleman always makes his lady come first, and he wanted to make sure that his aunt’s best friend was well treated. Nonetheless, he was nearing the limits of his self control – reciting batting averages was failing completely.

Suddenly, Susan slammed her hips down and held them, pressing Jim’s backside into the bed, and her pussy muscles clamped down on Jim’s cock with incredible force. She held her breath, her whole body frozen for just a moment, and then she began to shake all over and pump her hips up and down at a furious rate.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” she shouted, repeating the word on every down stroke as she went over the orgasmic cliff into a virtual Grand Canyon of pleasure. She laid full length on Jim, capturing his mouth in a kiss, almost feral in its passion.

Susan’s orgasm triggered Jim’s own, and, with a stereotypical series of male grunts, he began to add his spendings to Susan’s own orgasmic juices, bathing her insides with his hot, salty, essence. Susan groaned into Jim’s mouth as she felt his hot semen spray her pleasure gully; felt his cock jerk and his hips pump as he emptied himself inside her.

“Ooooo, baby, that was wonderful. I needed that,” Susan cooed into Jim’s ear as her body began to relax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.