The Lake House - Cover

The Lake House

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Meanwhile, back at the Boathouse...

... Jim picked up his shorts and followed, his cock leading the way like a compass pole. The twins had really excited him. They were gorgeous, of course, but they were also incredibly sexy (two things, he discovered later in life, that did not always coincide). But, they also reminded him of every girl in his high school who had snubbed him -- the popular girls and cheerleaders who wouldn’t give him the time of day and acted like he was something nasty stuck to the bottom of their shoes. In truth, part of this was Jim’s own fault, but that’s not relevant here.

Debbie had opened his eyes to his own attractiveness, and his innate intelligence had started to make a few other connections. He reasoned that there were very few (make that zero) kids his age who knew as much about sex, real sex, as he did. He doubted whether even the jocks that were going out with the cheerleaders had gotten much further than “2nd base.” The twins had thought they could tease Jim and play around with his head. He planned to show them a few things, starting with who was in charge. These two girls were going to pay for every popular girl who had ever been snooty to him, or made him feel small. He smiled to himself when he thought about going back to high school in the fall. Jim shook his head to clear it and gave some thought about how he would manage the rest of the afternoon.

As Jim followed his hardon toward the boathouse he focused on being in charge, and he wondered how the twins would react. They certainly wouldn’t expect him to be all that confident. He knew he had shaken them up at the car, the way he just took them and used them for his pleasure. He knew he must keep them off balance. There were two of them, after all, and if push came to shove, they could probably overpower him. So, it was important to keep the upper hand, psychologically. He had leverage; he’d taken them by surprise and (wisely or not) they had taken his bet and agreed to pay up. He wondered if they hadn’t done it on purpose, but that thought didn’t get him where he needed to go, so he discarded it. As the trio approached the boathouse door, he made a decision.

Karen and Kerry walked toward the boathouse, each lost in thought. Both were really turned on by what had just happened. They could taste Jim’s spunk and were thinking about a second helping. Karen remembered how hard Jim’s dick had been as it speared her pussy from behind and how forcefully he’d fucked her. Kerry thought about how he’d ordered them around like they were nothing to him -- no boy had ever treated either of the twins this way. It was a new experience; one that both girls were still trying to process.

Jim represented a class of boys the twins would have either ignored completely, or tried to put down. Most boys fell all over themselves trying to win their approval, or better yet their favors. These were given out grudgingly and only when Karen and/or Kerry felt like it. It was obvious that they’d badly underestimated Jim. He wasn’t like any other boy they knew -- or knew how to manage. The way he had treated them a few minutes ago had been a frighteningly huge turn on – they were both on fire with the need for more sex with the young teenager. Karen thought they’d hadn’t bitten off more than they could chew. Kerry was still in a state of shock after discovering that the lamb they’d been expecting was actually a big, hungry, wolf -- what was even more scary was that she couldn’t wait for him to devour her.

They were all about ten steps from the boathouse, when Jim said, “Stop.”

Karen and Kerry stopped and turned around so that they were face to face with Jim.

“Strip off those dresses, right here, and give them to me.”

“What? You want us to strip right here?” Kerry asked.

“You’re crazy. We’re not doing that,” Karen protested.

“I don’t recall giving either one of you permission to speak,” Jim said, firmly, his voice taking on an edge of command. “You lost a bet and the stakes were that you had to do whatever I said for the rest of the afternoon. That puts me in charge. So, before we go into the boathouse, I’m going to get a few things straight between us, and the first is that you will not say anything to each other for the rest of the afternoon unless I give you permission. Second, when addressing me, you will call me Sir, not Jim. Third, you will do what I tell you to do immediately without question or hesitation. Is that clear? If it is, say yes, sir.”

The twins gaped at Jim in absolute astonishment.

“Y-y-yes, sir,” Karen said, meekly, her head down in confusion. Part of her confusion came from the fact that she was hornier than she had ever felt in her life. She should be pissed off at this kid for ordering her, a high school princess, around like some common whore. Instead, she was so incredibly aroused that she was close to an orgasm just standing there.

“Yes, sir,” Kerry said; a more thoughtful expression on her face.

“Well? Are you two going to stand there with your mouths open like a couple of beached pike or are you going to take those dresses off?” Jim stood with his arms folded across his well tanned chest, his cock jutting out in front of him like the bowsprit of a sailing ship, a clear drop of pre-cum glistening at its tip. Kerry stared at it and involuntarily licked her lips. “I’M WAITING!”

These last words were delivered like the lash of a whip, and the twins jumped, startled. Kerry realized that her pussy was now drooling juice down her thighs and her nipples were so taut with excitement she thought they would explode. She was close to orgasm just standing on the path, and she guessed that her twin sister felt the same. Reaching down, she grabbed the hem of her sundress and pulled it up and over her head in one continuous motion. She stood before Jim completely naked desperate for his approval. Karen, seeing her twin sister obey, did likewise. Jim, smiling, held out his hand for the dresses, and the girls eagerly surrendered them.

“Good. Now, stand up straight. I want to get a look at you. That’s it. Shoulders back, tits out. Feet shoulder width apart,” he barked in a low voice. Karen and Kerry stood to attention as if they were on a military parade ground, their shoulders back, their tits thrust out, nipples stiff with excitement.

Kerry had never felt more naked than at this moment. She knew she was pretty. Boys always responded to her. Jim was obviously aroused, but he just stood there, looking at her, and his scrutiny made her uncomfortable. Karen also felt uncomfortable. She had the recent memory of Jim’s cock fucking her pussy, and she wanted more. She felt her juices leaking from her crack and wondered if Jim could see it on her thighs. More than any of these things, however, was the memory of how she’d been bent over the hood of a car and summarily fucked to a screaming orgasm by a 15 year old boy who she would have passed in the hall of her high school without a second glance. Her face flushed as she recalled the force of his attack, and how he had not blown his wad. Karen and Kerry stood, silent, awaiting Jim’s next command.

Jim slowly walked around them as if inspecting a pair of prize cattle at an auction. Standing behind Karen, he reached around and cupped her left breast in his left hand, squeezing it gently, testing its firmness, pinching the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it around. Karen gasped with pleasure. Jim obtained another gasp of pleasure from the teen twin when he suddenly thrust his right hand between her legs from behind and cupped her soaking wet sex, sliding his middle finger deep inside her cleft. Karen came on the spot, her body shaking as she climaxed around Jim’s probing fingers. She gasped and moaned as Jim continued to finger fuck her juicy gash. “My god,” she thought, “I’m really doing this – standing outside, totally naked, being finger fucked by a 15-year-old boy and loving it.”

Jim stopped manipulating Karen’s tit and pulled his fingers out of her pussy. She moaned in protest, but didn’t speak.

“Having difficulty getting a handle on the moment, ladies? Not used to having anyone, especially a geeky teenager, telling you what to do? Well, I’m not like the boys in your high school. I actually know what I’m doing.” Jim took his left hand off of Karen’s tit and moved it between Kerry’s legs, giving her pussy the same treatment as her twin sister’s. Kerry gasped as she felt the invading fingers probe her tender twat which spilled its juices all over Jim’s hand. Like her sister, Kerry exploded instantly into a jerking, dripping climax as soon as Jim’s fingers sunk into her pussy. She gasped and moaned and shook, simultaneously aroused and humiliated at the squishy sounds her wet cunt made as Jim’s fingers moved in and out of her steaming depths.

“Well,” said Jim, withdrawing his fingers from Kerry’s love canal after a few moments, “that didn’t take long. You two sure are a couple of horny bitches. Must be quite a come down to get pushed around and fucked by someone like me, eh? Admit it – if you saw me walking down the hall at your school would either of you give me the time of day?” He walked around Kerry to stand in front of the twins, and grasped one nipple on each of their magnificent chests between thumb and forefinger.

“Well? Would you?” He began to apply pressure – not enough to do any damage, but he had to make it hurt a little.

Karen moaned as Jim abused her nipple. She really liked having her tits played with, and what Jim didn’t know was that she really enjoyed having her nipples pinched and pulled. She was close to another orgasm just from being made to stand and accept this treatment from this young boy, for that was what he still was, in fact, despite his experience.

“No, sir, we wouldn’t,” Karen gasped, her jaw clenched as Jim kept up the pressure on her nipple.

“What about you?” Jim asked the other twin. “I suppose you’re as big a whore as your sister and would likewise never give a guy like me the time of day if you saw me in the hall.”

Kerry did not say anything – she moaned with the effort of not achieving climax as she, like her sister, was nearly overcome by the pleasure of having her tit treated so roughly. Then, she gave a short scream as her nipple was released, suddenly, and she felt a sharp, stinging slap as Jim’s palm made contact with the side of her breast.

“Owwww ... that hurt, Jim!” Kerry exclaimed before she could stop herself.

SLAP! Her other tit felt the sting of Jim’s palm. “You do NOT have permission to use my name. You will call me SIR! Now – answer my question!”

“Y-y-y-es, sir,” Kerry replied, meekly, “I wouldn’t even notice someone like you walking down the hall,” she added.

Jim reached out with both hands and cupped a pair of boiling hot pussy mounds. His fingers got busy once more, and he soon had the twins gasping and moaning, thrusting their cunts against his expertly aggressive assault.

“Both of you. Cum now!” Jim commanded, increasing the vigor of his finger fucking in the twin twats. His fingers made loud squishy noises as he stirred the pair of identical honey pots he’d taken under his control. His cock was rock hard and throbbing, a steady stream of precum drooling from the tip. He was REALLY getting off on this, and he would have to be careful not to blow his load at this point, because that would really undermine his authority.

For the two girls, the eroticism of submission overwhelmed their brains as a flood of feelings and emotions they had never before experienced. Ordered to cum, they began to cum immediately, moaning and wailing as their twin orgasms rocked their bodies. They were shaking, their hips jerking forward and back, seeking more pleasure from the fingers buried in their pussies.

Karen thought she might pass out from the pleasure. Kerry could barely stand up. Her head spun with the intensity of the feelings washing over her. She had never cum like this. Never.

“OK, ladies. That’s enough for now,” Jim said, suddenly withdrawing his fingers from their pussies. “Get into the boathouse. NOW. Run!”

Karen and Kerry turned and ran for the boathouse, glad to be inside and out of public view. Their breathing was shallow and labored as they came down from their intense climaxes. Each wanted to speak to the other, but there was no time -- Jim was right behind them.

Jim walked into the boathouse and closed the door. Karen and Kerry stood facing him, trembling. Their faces bore expressions of uncertainty and lust in equal measure. Now, it would have been easy to just take turns fucking the girls in the time they had before Susan and Debbie returned, and, the 15 year old part of Jim’s brain cast a vote in favor of doing just that. But, he had just enough blood still headed north, to veto that urge in favor of a better long term strategy. He had an opportunity to own these girls for their entire time here.

“You!” he said, pointing at Karen. “Which one are you? Tell me how to know the difference.”

“I’m Karen, sir,” Karen said, meekly. “My sister has a small mole on the right side of her neck, and I have one just above my left breast, sir. That is how you can tell which of us is which.”

“I see. Which one of you did I fuck earlier?”

“It was me, sir,” Karen said.

“Did you like it?”

“Yes, sir, it was wonderful, sir.”

“Tell your sister what it felt like, Karen,” Jim ordered.

Karen turned toward her sister. “It was wonderful, Kerry,” she said, embarrassed and awkward. They had always shared everything: Every thought, every emotion; the most intimate details of their lives. Now, she struggled to tell Kerry about what she had felt when Jim had bent her over the hood of their mother’s car and banged her like a cheap drum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.